Cowgirling is dangerous

Somehow I don't have this problem.
A side effect of working two jobs and not being able to do much else but eat and sleep....
If you're working two jobs to live, don't vote Republican. They don't care about you. Anyhoot, the Republican definition of foreplay is "brace yourself," and they have no lips. :p
Voting Democrat is WHY you need two jobs. One to pay for government, the other to live on.

The Democrat definition of foreplay is "bend over and grab your ankles for Uncle Sugar".

penis.jpg

A side effect of working two jobs and not being able to do much else but eat and sleep....
If you're working two jobs to live, don't vote Republican. They don't care about you. Anyhoot, the Republican definition of foreplay is "brace yourself," and they have no lips. :p
Voting Democrat is WHY you need two jobs. One to pay for government, the other to live on.

The Democrat definition of foreplay is "bend over and grab your ankles for Uncle Sugar".

Someone has to pay taxes. It's not only patriotic, but it keeps us civilized. Democrats are the ones who want to give tax breaks to the Middle Class. Hell, If R's had their way, they'd do away with minimum wage, and those poor suckers would get paid $2 an hour instead of $7 something.

emilynghiem you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

eating pussy is not political

:wine:

Last edited:
Someone has to pay taxes. It's not only patriotic, but it keeps us civilized. Democrats are the ones who want to give tax breaks to the Middle Class. Hell, If R's had their way, they'd do away with minimum wage, and those poor suckers would get paid $2 an hour instead of $7 something.

emilynghiem you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Dear Carla_Danger
Democrats like me can put our own money directly into solutions
and write it off taxes as business expenses so we have local control.

Oh wait, I'm already doing that working two jobs to try to help
a Black woman Republican who is also working two jobs to
fund the business plans for our district. Garnet Coleman (D)
was instrumental in channeling millions of funds to his district away from ours
which is nationally historic. Keeping his office is more important than saving national history.
Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

Meanwhile all the Democrat Mayors and our Democrat Congresswoman
have let millions of dollars of taxmoney go into destroying the district
wehre we had plans to set up a sustainable campus for veterans and church volunteers
to manage and preserve the historic landmarks as a Civil rights educational site.

So you tell me how Democrats are allowing tax money to go community solutions?
by this ACA adding a GREATER tax burden, how am I supposed to pay
for that AND pay for the district programs the govt won't support,
while millions went to hostile developers to seize land for themselves
in order for Democrats to run for and keep their offices. They didn't dare
go against these corporate interests. So millions went to them, nothing
went to the resident community plans for restoring the site and reforming
public housing as a campus for jobs education and breaking the cycle of poverty,
and two women one Democrat and one Republican are stuck working two
jobs to pay for the damages done to the district by evicting and denying support
of local nonprofits, business plans and churches pressured by the city to give up their land.

Note: the only leader who has offered support for Gladys and the Freedmen's Town business plans
is Allen West who heard about this when I called in to a radio show where he was speaking.
So I am trying to introduce them to combine their business plans to
train minority and vet leaders. SJLee and Sylvestor Turner protested
the destruction of historic brick streets there, but have put no money into preservation,
though all the Democrats have money to run for office (two Democrats Gene Locke
and Annise Parker spent 1.4 and 1.6 million each running against each other for Mayor,
on the runoff campaigns alone, not counting their previous campaigning
when they could have used that money to set up a second office for one
of them to do the work of rebuilding the community and city using the campus work plans.
Yet when asked for help to buy the land to save the history, suddenly there are "no funds"
unlike the millions given to wealthy developers who had no trouble getting grants for land grabs)

Gladys last spoke with Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee on MLK Day
and it wasn't pretty.

I will try to offer some means of having all these black leaders unite
around the same business plans and quit this partisan division
that has killed our national historic district by divide and conquer.

This has been going on for so long, this is why it looks
like Democrats are in denial, like stockholm syndrome of
kissing up to the people holding them ransom.

The Black democrats and christians are being taken advantage of for having
their faith in their leaders to make good on promises and principles.

So either Democrats need to make good on those promises,
or stand equally guilty of fraud and political cult abuse stringing people along
while robbing them of their labor and donations claiming to support their plans.

At this point, after what I've seen of denial and bullying,
I am ready to call it as political cult abuse and discrimination by creed.

The whole Democrat party needs to be called to account
and either people didn't know it was going on
or they were oppressed and bullied/coerced into it,
but this is not acceptable and can't be written off as the norm.

Very sad and indicative of the problems with the party
that are more convenient to blame externally rather than fix it ourselves.

I will give Democrats one more chance to show there is
sincere commitment to make good on what our party promises.
And if there is no support, then I will call it fraud and file complaints of abuse.

I went into this and invested my own money and labor
believing there was a sincere interest in developing the campus plans.
So if this turns out to be false, then I never agreed to invest my labor
and this has been involuntary servitude because I was investing
in plans to teach community residents how to manage and preserve the district.

CD you may find other Democrats you think are helping
but all the ones i have seen keep taking money out of the
community and taxpayers, paying into political campaigns
and favors to get support for office, and expecting citizens to work for our own resources
and plans while handouts go to corporate interests.

sure if you want to blame Republicans for not helping
Gladys get support for her business plans, fine, but she deserves help.
not more projected blame back and forth between parties while
she works two jobs without funding support from either one.

If the Republicans are the first to support these plans
shame on the Democrats for waiting on someone else.
We asked and begged for help, and if the Republicans
are the first to respond what does that say about Democrats?

This is a public service warning, ladies please be careful.

Woman on top is most dangerous sex position scientists conclude - Telegraph
position Photo: ALAMY

By Sarah Knapton, Science Editor

12:37PM GMT 21 Jan 2015

comments.gif
178 Comments

It might have emancipated women from the drudgery of the 'Missionary Position', but it seems that men are paying a painful price for revolution in the bedroom.

"Woman on top" is the most dangerous sex position, according to a new scientific study.

Scientists have found that the position, dubbed "cowgirl", is responsible for half of all penile fractures in the bedroom.

The research also revealed that the "doggy-style" position, with women on all fours, is behind 29 per cent of afflictions.

In contrast, the traditional "man on top" is responsible for just 21 per cent.

Doctors and academics looked at patients attending three A&E units with suspected "penile fractures" over a 13 year period.

Half of them reported hearing a crack before experiencing pain, with some also suffering swelling.

Their average age was 34 and some of the men waited up to six hours before seeking medical help.

The research concluded: "Our study supports the fact that sexual intercourse with 'woman on top' is the potentially riskiest sexual position related to penile fracture.

"Our hypothesis is that when woman is on top she usually controls the movement with her entire body weight landing on the erect penis, not being able to interrupt it when the penis suffers a wrong way penetration, because the harm is usually minor in woman with no pain but major in the penis.

"On the contrary, when the man is controlling the movement, he has better chances of stopping the penetration energy in response to the pain related to the penis harm, minimizing it."

The study found that 44 men had attended hospital, with 42 having "the condition confirmed after clinical, radiological and surgical evaluation".

Of these, 28 were injured in heterosexual romps, four during homosexual intercourse, six as a result of "penis manipulation" and four in circumstances which were "unclear".

The study, published in the Advances in Urology journal, reads: "Half of patients (50 per cent) presented with the classical triad of an audible crack followed by pain.

"The presentation time of patients to the hospital after penile fracture ranged from 0.5 to 6 hours."

"Penile fracture is a relatively uncommon clinical condition that frequently causes fear and embarrassment for the patient, hypothetically resulting in delayed search for medical assistance, which can lead to impairment of sexual and voiding functions,” said the authors.

"Considering that most studies are retrospective and based on patients records information regarding the social dynamics surrounding penile fracture is scarce in the literature, mainly potentially risky sexual positions."

The scientists, who looked at three hospitals in Campinas, a city of three million people in Brazil, used hospital records and in some cases interviewed the patients.
I think this needs further study. Do I get paid for being a volunteer?

I can see you have no idea what's going on...

This is a public service warning, ladies please be careful.

Woman on top is most dangerous sex position scientists conclude - Telegraph
position Photo: ALAMY

By Sarah Knapton, Science Editor

12:37PM GMT 21 Jan 2015

comments.gif
178 Comments

It might have emancipated women from the drudgery of the 'Missionary Position', but it seems that men are paying a painful price for revolution in the bedroom.

"Woman on top" is the most dangerous sex position, according to a new scientific study.

Scientists have found that the position, dubbed "cowgirl", is responsible for half of all penile fractures in the bedroom.

The research also revealed that the "doggy-style" position, with women on all fours, is behind 29 per cent of afflictions.

In contrast, the traditional "man on top" is responsible for just 21 per cent.

Doctors and academics looked at patients attending three A&E units with suspected "penile fractures" over a 13 year period.

Half of them reported hearing a crack before experiencing pain, with some also suffering swelling.

Their average age was 34 and some of the men waited up to six hours before seeking medical help.

The research concluded: "Our study supports the fact that sexual intercourse with 'woman on top' is the potentially riskiest sexual position related to penile fracture.

"Our hypothesis is that when woman is on top she usually controls the movement with her entire body weight landing on the erect penis, not being able to interrupt it when the penis suffers a wrong way penetration, because the harm is usually minor in woman with no pain but major in the penis.

"On the contrary, when the man is controlling the movement, he has better chances of stopping the penetration energy in response to the pain related to the penis harm, minimizing it."

The study found that 44 men had attended hospital, with 42 having "the condition confirmed after clinical, radiological and surgical evaluation".

Of these, 28 were injured in heterosexual romps, four during homosexual intercourse, six as a result of "penis manipulation" and four in circumstances which were "unclear".

The study, published in the Advances in Urology journal, reads: "Half of patients (50 per cent) presented with the classical triad of an audible crack followed by pain.

"The presentation time of patients to the hospital after penile fracture ranged from 0.5 to 6 hours."

"Penile fracture is a relatively uncommon clinical condition that frequently causes fear and embarrassment for the patient, hypothetically resulting in delayed search for medical assistance, which can lead to impairment of sexual and voiding functions,” said the authors.

"Considering that most studies are retrospective and based on patients records information regarding the social dynamics surrounding penile fracture is scarce in the literature, mainly potentially risky sexual positions."

The scientists, who looked at three hospitals in Campinas, a city of three million people in Brazil, used hospital records and in some cases interviewed the patients.
You know the deal, men pay for it, but women are not hookers...

Government grants are only limited by your imagination and determination. The only problem is that your test mates will be unionized and will have seniority for the position.

Forum List

Back