CPAC Attendee Hands Out 'Seven-Point Plan' To Reinstall donald trump

These people are totally bat crap crazy.

Their "seven point plan" can never happen.

I don't know how these people became so delusional.

I could actually see them putting up Trump as the Speaker if they win the House, to me that is a possibility if the weak ass GOP House members are pressured into it.

But then alas the dream dies in the senate when Democrats won't be going along with the conviction and the 6 points seem to gloss over the senate's role.
That would be funny. He can do the Pelosi act. And he is better at it then her. Take a lighter and burn the SOTU speech of the fraud potentate. Then do comedic retarded looks behind him. And so much more.

Yeah, we don't even pretend to care about governing anymore.

Trump got into Trouble with Trump UNIVERSITY simply because he used UNIVERSITY in the name

he got in trouble for the crime of FRAUD.

Fraud​

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features.

------no one really thought that it was some regular University. Trump

his 'students' did. they paid tuition to learn the art of the deal. they were coerced into maxing out their credit cards & put up 2nd mortgages on their homes by people donny purposely hired to do that.

charities helped people more than say the Clinton foundations----

View attachment 511000

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

“Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain.

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.
Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

NY again abusing their office to harass Trump means nothing

it meant that donny admitted to 19 counts of fraud & at least 8 charities actually benefitted from the cash donny had to pay out.
Still beating a dead horse for the leftist political agenda eh ?? Maybe the leftist strategy will grow leg's and walk, but it's highly doubtful because everyone knows the games y'all keep playing in all of this.

In all seriousness, my guess is that CPAC knows how gullible and conned the base is, and they're just keeping the fire lit for fundraising.

I don't believe, at least for now, that knowledgeable people higher up really believe any of this post-election madness.

They can use other schemes to keep their base riled up.

Or they could be mature adults and not rile up their base.

Such things as this seven point plan are destructive to our nation. What will happen when it doesn't happen? Will we see another insurrection on our capitol?

Such things are very dangerous. We already saw what such words and behavior does, all you have to do is remember January 6, 2021.

In all seriousness, my guess is that CPAC knows how gullible and conned the base is, and they're just keeping the fire lit for fundraising.

I don't believe, at least for now, that knowledgeable people higher up really believe any of this post-election madness.

Such things as this seven point plan are destructive to our nation. What will happen when it doesn't happen? Will we see another insurrection on our capitol?

Such things are very dangerous. We already saw what such words and behavior does, all you have to do is remember January 6, 2021.
You really would think that there is some kind of floor to this.

Nothing yet.

Donald is going to die soon. Maybe then they can move on.
Oh really, and so by what means do you figure that your assessment might come true in the sense of it being soon ??? Do tell so the class can figure your assessment out more better.

The man is 75 years old, he is very overweight and only eats fast food from McDonalds. He doesn't exercise and is on heart medication according to his doctor.

He has at the most 10 more years on this planet.

Do you actually believe trump will live forever or that he is 45 years old instead of 75 years old?

This is truly great comedy - We can always count on CPAC for that! ;)

AALYPA3.img

Their "seven point plan" can never happen.

I don't know how these people became so delusional.

They've been made crazy by the Democrat's who alledgedly did everything in their power to save their leftist agenda, and to use government power to SHOVE it down the American citizen's throat's. And they are doing so without so much as a tiny glass of water to help with the pain. It's a tough pill to swallow for the majority, but the minority Democrat's are hoping they can succeed with government help in their final push to transform the nation against the good citizen's will. Good luck with that.

The school boards are already feeling the heat because of the Americans will to save their children from it's horrid indoctrination, and it won't stop there.
You are responsible for your own fear and the stupid things you do because of it.
Well thank God that I have no fears as an American, but rather instead what I have is the wisdom to know the lie's when I hear them, and to know the truth against those lie's when the truth does counter them, and thank God that I have the common sense to not turn the lie's into truth's when they are lie's, and this because of being ignorant enough to follow a bunch of tyrannical wanta be's (the Democrat's), that constantly spread misinformation in hopes to win the country over through the use of that misinformation.
"Well thank god that I have no fears as an American"................. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The 'Seven-Point Plan' to reinstall Trump is further proof of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions, the Constitution, and the will of the people.
It’s further proof of the right’s desire to be ruled by dictators and despots, to destroy our Constitutional Republic, and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.
So it's wrong to want the rightful winner of the election to be president??
No, it's not wrong. That's why President Biden is in the White House right now and fat donnie is just a grifter looking for attention and $$$.

No, all you have to do is realize the metaphorical cliff y'all drove off of back in the sixties, and how the vehicle you all were driving was highly defective, but you all drove it anyway. Now it has finally hit the bottom, and the screaming and anguish being found in the leftist can be heard around the world. The left is like a bunch of spoiled rotten people for whom do hope that they can get the country to go along with everything they engage in or do believe in, and when they don't, then they seek government power to force their ways onto the citizen's who resist at the point of a government gun.

No, it's not wrong. That's why President Biden is in the White House right now and fat donnie is just a grifter looking for attention and $$$.
Boy I can't wait until the results from the AZ audit are released.
Lol - What do you think the Q-Kook Fraudit is going to say?
My bet is that they'll claim Rump won Maricopa County by a 2-1 margin! :lol:

This is truly great comedy - We can always count on CPAC for that! ;)

AALYPA3.img
Think you all got it all sown up eh ? Counting on the strategies to be full proof eh ?? Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I could be wrong, but y'all standing on a metaphorical thin layer of ice will either hold or not.

CPAC used to hold one conference per year but now that they need the money, they’re holding two conferences this year because grifters gotta grift.

It is shocking to those of us who live outside the United States that your country allows a political group with the stated purpose of overthrowing the democratically elected government of the United States, to continue to promote lies, sedition, and White in any other country in the world would be called “treason”.

There seem to be no legal consequences for Republicans who continue to spread lies and propaganda in the wake of the 2020 election.

CPAC used to hold one conference per year but now that they need the money, they’re holding two conferences this year because grifters gotta grift.

It is shocking to those of us who live outside the United States that your country allows a political group with the stated purpose of overthrowing the democratically elected government of the United States, to continue to promote lies, sedition, and White in any other country in the world would be called “treason”.

There seem to be no legal consequences for Republicans who continue to spread lies and propaganda in the wake of the 2020 election.
Well, here's the deal as I see it.

I'm a passionate advocate of freedom of expression for a variety of reasons. But these last five-plus years, watching this country essentially split into two separate and competing realities, it occurs to me that our Founders made a certain assumption when they created the First Amendment.

I think their assumption was that public debate and discourse would include a certain degree of Good Faith, that while we're obviously going to disagree on many things, we would always operate under certain rules. Now that there is so much money and fame to be made by simply creating fantasy to leverage divisions, this may no longer be possible.

One analogy may be the rules of the Geneva Convention, in which all countries agreed to operate under certain rules during wartime. Once those rules were breached/ignored, they simply no longer applied and war became even uglier.

You say they are lie's, yet you can't prove them lie's because the court's haven't heard the case's, and refuse to hear the cases in which is a travesty of justice in regards to the American population. That has been one aspect of this thing, and it leaves everything in limbo, and it leaves the imagination's to go wild, and opens the door to suspicion and distrust among the population. Otherwise it's dividing the nation into groups, and once this happens it's hard to get the group's back together.

Think you all got it all sown up eh ? Counting on the strategies to be full proof eh ?? Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I could be wrong, but y'all standing on a metaphorical thin layer of ice will either hold or not.
Heheh - yea, we quake in our boots for the return of the Great Trumpy Bear! :heehee:

Forum List

Back