CPAC Event On Racial Tolerance Turns To Chaos As ‘Disenfranchised’ Whites Arrive

The unholy alliance between cryto-racism and the GOP Bluebloods is unraveling.

The GOP knows it has to change its stance on racism, but since so many of its current grass roots supporters are CSA apologists, they're in trouble in the shorter run if they do.

The Democratic party went through roughly the same thing back in the 60's - 70s when IT TOO decided to jettison its RACIST POV.

That schism in the D party was a significant reason REAGAN won his first election, remember?

Or am I the ONLY person here who remembers the term "REAGAN DEMOCRATS"?

"It seems to be that you're reaching out to voters at the expense of young white Southern males."

OMG, conservatives have lost their grip on reality. Young, white Southern males are doing just fine, living off the wealth and comfort that they inherited from their slave-owning forebears, who stole labor from blacks.

In fact, poor white Southern males probably deserve to be poor, and deserve to suffer, due to poor life decisions. If you're poor and white in America, it's probably your fault, and any eligibility for social programs and government assistance should be heavily scrutinized.

tumblr_mdkkk8pEn21rerys1o1_500.jpg

Reince prebus is going to send republicans into all the states to do gorundwork to increase party membership amoung people of color.

They will find out real soon why black people hate their party.

I love they are going to waste money, time and manpower to try this

Men clad in Confederate flag gear.
Men clad in Revolutionary War gear.
Founders of the White Student's Union.
Arguing about who and when the KKK was founded.

And people wonder why young people dont want anything to do with these Tea Party clowns?

you are commenting on a story that was just that...a story......written by an author who refers to "disenfranchised whites"...

In other words...a made up story by one who is quite obviously a racist.

But please...continue to comment on a pack of lies...while giving a racist credence.

So...uh....progressive of you.

oh boy...stop the friggen presses a bunch of left wing sites is making up crap again

Exactly. CPAC is not open to the public and people dressed in costume don't just show up and get in.

So it's a lie..please dont forget to point to how it is a lie and also how you know that it is. Provide links as well oh credible one

President Obama was heard saying that he hates them whities in congress.

Now....prove to me it is a lie...with links.

oh boy...stop the friggen presses a bunch of left wing sites is making up crap again

Exactly. CPAC is not open to the public and people dressed in costume don't just show up and get in.

this scenario never happened. From my understanding, there were a few right wing zealots outside saying some crap.......however, there were a few left wing zeolots ALSO ourt there spewing their crap...

Of course...no made up article on them.

this scenario never happened. From my understanding, there were a few right wing zealots outside saying some crap.......however, there were a few left wing zeolots ALSO ourt there spewing their crap...

If there were right wing zealots spewing crap, it was probably leftists. This is an Alinsky tactic.

College student activists in the 1960s and 1970s sought out Alinsky for advice about tactics and strategy. On one such occasion in the spring of 1972 at Tulane University’s annual week-long series of events featuring leading public figures, students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest for a scheduled speech by George Bush, then U. S. representative to the United Nations, a speech likely to be a defense of the Nixon Administrations’s Vietnam War policies [Note: the Nixon Administration was then negotiating with the North Vietnamese Communists to arrive at a peace agreement-DH] The students told Alinsky that they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush’s address. That’s the wrong approach, he rejoined–not very relative and besides, causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school [Not very likely-DH] He told them, instead, to go hear the speech dressed up as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards, reading ‘The K.K.K. supports Bush.’ And that is what the students did with very successful, attention-getting results.

Alinsky: Dress Up As Members of The Ku Klux Klan | Cultural Survival Skills

Is there proof that it was made up? Even if it was made up, the fact that nobody is surprised says alot about how people view the GOP and racism.

Steph is the one most likely to give the false-flagger defense and she doesn't disappoint here.

yeah yeah, everything is real until it involves Democrats, then it's alway things were taken out context or the video was edited..Until you people clean out the Democrat party of racist than I'll take any of your faux outrages seriously

until then, YAWN YAWN YAWN

So it's a lie..please dont forget to point to how it is a lie and also how you know that it is. Provide links as well oh credible one

Show me a link of it happening. Afterall, the press was there filming every minute of the event.

Surely SOMEONE has a film clip of it happening.

Or is this another one of those "People were using the n word left and right outside of the capital the day the ACA was signed into law. Thousands of people there....hundreds of reporters......hundreds of videos....thousands of cell phone videos.....

And the best they came up with?

One person sayng a word that could have ether been the "n" word or the word suitcase.....it was too muffled to be sure.

If there were right wing zealots spewing crap, it was probably leftists. This is an Alinsky tactic.

College student activists in the 1960s and 1970s sought out Alinsky for advice about tactics and strategy. On one such occasion in the spring of 1972 at Tulane University’s annual week-long series of events featuring leading public figures, students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest for a scheduled speech by George Bush, then U. S. representative to the United Nations, a speech likely to be a defense of the Nixon Administrations’s Vietnam War policies [Note: the Nixon Administration was then negotiating with the North Vietnamese Communists to arrive at a peace agreement-DH] The students told Alinsky that they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush’s address. That’s the wrong approach, he rejoined–not very relative and besides, causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school [Not very likely-DH] He told them, instead, to go hear the speech dressed up as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards, reading ‘The K.K.K. supports Bush.’ And that is what the students did with very successful, attention-getting results.

Alinsky: Dress Up As Members of The Ku Klux Klan | Cultural Survival Skills

Zealots from both sides are always hanging outsdide events such as these.

CAPC is an invitation only event. Any protesters would have to be outside the event, and could just as easily and it was far more likely that whoever was protesting outside the event were leftists following Alinski's Rules, as they always have.

I ask again...where is the video?

Surely SOMEONE deemed such would be newsworthy.

Or did they...ahem....run out of film just before it happened?

Uh, no, you would have to prove it happened. If I came in after you provided links to that statement and said it was a lie...you would ask how and for links.

See, the OP provided links...Steph and Katz say its a lie...Balls in their court or they are just doing the normal "cry wolf" routine when they cant defend the topic at hand

what alot of your own partys crap you blame on others

Who do you blame for your party cheating in elections for decades?

Uh, no, you would have to prove it happened. If I came in after you provided links to that statement and said it was a lie...you would ask how and for links.

See, the OP provided links...Steph and Katz say its a lie...Balls in their court or they are just doing the normal "cry wolf" routine when they cant defend the topic at hand

Links to bloigs are not links provbing something is true.

Memebrs of the media were there throughout the entire event...filming...

Certainly, something like this would have been worthy of filming.

Where are links to it actually happening?

Forum List

Back