CPAC Event On Racial Tolerance Turns To Chaos As ‘Disenfranchised’ Whites Arrive

Wheres the painting of this happening...Until I see a painting it didnt happen!

you are avoiding basic logic.

There were hundreds of media reps at the event with the right to film all that happened.

Certainly, an interruption like this would have been newsworthy.

Where are the clips of it actually happening?

President Obama was heard saying that he hates them whities in congress.

Now....prove to me it is a lie...with links.

Uh, no, you would have to prove it happened. If I came in after you provided links to that statement and said it was a lie...you would ask how and for links.

See, the OP provided links...Steph and Katz say its a lie...Balls in their court or they are just doing the normal "cry wolf" routine when they cant defend the topic at hand

Links to bloigs are not links provbing something is true.

Memebrs of the media were there throughout the entire event...filming...

Certainly, something like this would have been worthy of filming.

Where are links to it actually happening?

Links to blogs is more proof than you are providing.

Uh, no, you would have to prove it happened. If I came in after you provided links to that statement and said it was a lie...you would ask how and for links.

See, the OP provided links...Steph and Katz say its a lie...Balls in their court or they are just doing the normal "cry wolf" routine when they cant defend the topic at hand

I will say it again...

Reporters....yes....REPORTERS were at the vent day in and day out so they can report all events at CPAC.

An interruption such as the one described by the OP most certainly worthy of making the news...

Why is there not a single film clip?

The one who wrote the article. Did he not have a cell phone to video it?

Do you always take a bloggers word as fact? I never do.

So here is what we have.

No flim clip of it happening.

No logical way for thoser that were there to do it were able to be there seeing as it was "invite only"

No one else saw it happen.

So now it is up to the right to prove it didnt?

Where is the proof it did?

Boy....a statement like that is the most immature I have seen on this board in 2 years.

There were hundreds of media reps at the event with the right to film all that happened.

A You Tube taken from a cell phone camera would do.

I provided proof.

You simply ignored it.

The proof?

There were hundreds of reporters filming the event....and not one of them have it happening on film....and none reported about it on the news.

To me...that is proof enough.

A You Tube taken from a cell phone camera would do.

Like I said earlier....

Recall the rally outside of the Capitol the day the ACA was signed into law.

Many on the left were "appauled" at the frequent use of the "N" word during the rally.

SO when asked to provide proof it happened?

No one had it opn film or audio.

Frequent use of the word....thousands of cell phone videos out there of the rally.....hundreds of reporters filming the rally.....

And all they could find was ONE PERSON saying a word that sounded like....well...they werent sure if it was the "N" word....or the word "suitcase".....but it was enough to "prove" people were frequently using the "N" word during the entire rally.

Hmmm...still no film clip of it happening?

Really?

Did everyones phones die at the same time?

Were reporters forced to stop filming when it happened?

Jarhead, I already put up a link to the film. And the Guardian is a very respected, objective news source.

Here's more:

CPAC Panel on Transcending Racist Label Breaks Down Into Verbal Chaos - The Daily Beast

How Not To Sound Racist: The most awkward CPAC panel ever

you provided a link to a misguided young man making some silly commnets. I mean...I can provide a link to a silly progressive making some silly comment as well......like "I got me an Obama phone"....or "I agree with Obama when he says we should lower taxes on the wealthy..."

You provided nothing that shows the event happened the way it was described in the op...and by no means, nothing that impolies it was anything more than a rogue individual who is misguided in his thinking.

Jarhead, I already put up a link to the film. And the Guardian is a very respected, objective news source.

Here's more:

CPAC Panel on Transcending Racist Label Breaks Down Into Verbal Chaos - The Daily Beast

you provided a link to a misguided young man making some silly commnets. I mean...I can provide a link to a silly progressive making some silly comment as well......like "I got me an Obama phone"....or "I agree with Obama when he says we should lower taxes on the wealthy..."

You provided nothing that shows the event happened the way it was described in the op...and by no means, nothing that impolies it was anything more than a rogue individual who is misguided in his thinking.

Are those goalposts heavy?

For those that are not aware of it, be advised that there is a danger of crocodiles if one is standing in de Nile.

You noticed that a story about this isnt enough for them...they always want something else. Notice how they've now demanded video of this happening. First it was the blogger they questioned...they stop doing that. Now they are demanding video or everyone else is lying. Umm hmm...If someone gave them a video they'd be demanding a painting, a lithograph or some other weasel their way out requirement

This thread has been reduced to the theater of the absurd.

Normally: "You can't believe anything the MSM says. They all lie because they're all lefties'!"

In this thread: "I won't believe it until somebody can show me a video from the MSM!"

:cuckoo:

Normally: "You can't believe anything the MSM says. They all lie because they're all lefties'!"

In this thread: "I won't believe it until somebody can show me a video from the MSM!"

That is so once the vid is posted they can go back to excuse #1 "You can't believe anything the MSM says. They all lie because they're all lefties'!"

Its a perfect circle of denial that cannot be broken

Here's more:

Are those goalposts heavy?

Explain...

I asked for proof that the incident happened as the OP stated.

Instead, I got a link to an incidnet that did not happen even remotely close to as the OP stated.

However, I was also furnished with a bloggers written "re-enactment" of what happened.

It very much resembled what the OP stated, but in no way resembled what was on the video.

SO I am asking for a video that somewhat proves that the incident occurred as the OP stated.

How is that moving the goal posts Sparky?

Hey...

I asked for a video from a cell phone...a reporter...anything that shows the incident happened as the OP and assholes like you claim it did.

So far.....nothing.

Forum List

Back