CPAC Event On Racial Tolerance Turns To Chaos As ‘Disenfranchised’ Whites Arrive

you provided a link to a misguided young man making some silly commnets. I mean...I can provide a link to a silly progressive making some silly comment as well......like "I got me an Obama phone"....or "I agree with Obama when he says we should lower taxes on the wealthy..."

You provided nothing that shows the event happened the way it was described in the op...and by no means, nothing that impolies it was anything more than a rogue individual who is misguided in his thinking.

Are those goalposts heavy?

Explain...

I asked for proof that the incident happened as the OP stated.

Instead, I got a link to an incidnet that did not happen even remotely close to as the OP stated.

However, I was also furnished with a bloggers written "re-enactment" of what happened.

It very much resembled what the OP stated, but in no way resembled what was on the video.

SO I am asking for a video that somewhat proves that the incident occurred as the OP stated.

How is that moving the goal posts Sparky?

You deny one source, you get another, but it's not good enough. You then get other sources, including one from a more reputed source, not just a lib blog; not good enough.

So from you we get this:

DeNile.jpg

First he says a blogger isn't credible and asks for a news story or it diet happen

News story gets posted. Then he asks for a video or it didn't happen.

Video gets posted. Then he asks for a video "the way the op described it"

You noticed that a story about this isnt enough for them...they always want something else. Notice how they've now demanded video of this happening. First it was the blogger they questioned...they stop doing that. Now they are demanding video or everyone else is lying. Umm hmm...If someone gave them a video they'd be demanding a painting, a lithograph or some other weasel their way out requirement

Of course stories by pathological liars are not enough. In this day and age, there is bound to be video of any event attended by large numbers of people. Every person in the audience has a video camera on his person, yet you want us to believe that no one recorded the event?

This thread has been reduced to the theater of the absurd.

Normally: "You can't believe anything the MSM says. They all lie because they're all lefties'!"

In this thread: "I won't believe it until somebody can show me a video from the MSM!"

:cuckoo:

The video would come from one of the people who were there, dipshit. If it existed, the MSM would be showing it morning, noon and night. It doesn't exist because the claimed events never occurred.

Smith kissed that racist ass just like a goo Black tea party member does.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

CPAC Event On Racial Tolerance Turns To Chaos As ‘Disenfranchised’ Whites Arrive

A CPAC session sponsored by Tea Party Patriots and billed as a primer on teaching activists how to court black voters devolved into a shouting match as some attendees demanded justice for white voters and others shouted down a black woman who reacted in horror.

The session, entitled “Trump The Race Card: Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Called A Racist When You Know You’re Not One?” was led by K. Carl Smith, a black conservative who mostly urged attendees to deflect racism charges by calling themselves “Frederick Douglass Republicans.”

Disruptions began when he started accusing Democrats of still being the party of the Confederacy — a common talking point on the right.

“I don’t care how much the KKK improved,” he said. “I’m not going to join the KKK. The Democratic Party founded the KKK.”
Lines like that drew shouts of praise from some attendees and murmurs of disapproval from one non-conservative black attendee, Kim Brown, a radio host and producer with Voice of Russia, a broadcasting service of the Russian government.

But then questions and answers began. And things went off the rails.

Scott Terry of North Carolina, accompanied by a Confederate-flag-clad attendee, Matthew Heimbach, rose to say he took offense to the event’s take on slavery. (Heimbach founded the White Students Union at Towson University and is described as a “white nationalist” by the Southern Poverty Law Center.)

“It seems to be that you’re reaching out to voters at the expense of young white Southern males,” Terry said, adding he “came to love my people and culture” who were “being systematically disenfranchised.”

Smith responded that Douglass forgave his slavemaster.

“For giving him shelter? And food?” Terry said.

At this point the event devolved into a mess of shouting. Organizers calmed things down by asking everyone to “take the debate outside after the presentation.”

Brown, who took offense at the suggestion modern Democrats were descendants of the KKK, tried to ask a question later once things finally calmed down. She was booed and screamed at by audience members.

“Let someone else speak!” one attendee in Revolutionary War garb shouted.

“You’re not welcome!” a white-haired older woman yelled.

Eventually she asked a question. It was about whether Republicans should call out racist ads.

Attendees interviewed by TPM afterwards expressed outrage at the way the event turned out. Not at Terry and Heimbach — they were mad at Brown.

Chad Chapman, 21, one of the few black attendees, said overall he enjoyed the event — except “there were lots of interruptions, mainly because of the woman.”

I asked whether he was concerned about the question from Terry and Heimbach.

“No they were just telling the truth,” he said. You mean you agree blacks are systematically disenfranchising whites, I asked?

“I listen to anybody’s point of view, it doesn’t really matter,” he said.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't ever change, wingnuts!

You really should have watched the video before you made this thread.

Forum List

Back