CPS kidnaps baby,baby gets murdered in foster care

Jun 21, 2013
North Carolina
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etw_QSvC2ag]CPS confiscates healthy girl from parents who smoked pot, gave her to a murderous foster mother - YouTube[/ame]

Every single one of those CPS kidnappers should be charged with her murder along with the evil bitch that did the deed.

If her parents smoked pot, the child was as good as dead before they took her.

Tragic, but the child was going to die either way.

Surely you aren't claiming that these parents both had cancer, alzheimers or epilepsy? Pot doesn't help anything, at best people who are high are less likely to pay attention to cancer, alzheimers or epilepsy. They still have these diseases, they are just too high for it to matter. Pot cures nothing, it treats nothing.

The child was going to die of neglect, if for no other reason. It might be an accident as her parents are too high to know she's about to fall out of a window, or leave the baby on the roof of the car as the parents drove off or step in front of a car as happened to my step great granddaughter. Fortunately, the child wasn't killed, but her legs were crushed. Maybe the parents will just poison their child with pot carelessly left out.

True, they should be charged for causing this child's death. Clearly they did. But the fact is, that child was dead no matter what.

Tragic, simply tragic.

• Banned
It wasn't dead no matter what. I have driver while high.I didn't harm anyone.I won't do it again but point is I am perfectly fine while high and I haven't smoked in years and don't miss it either. But I don't think people should be robbed of their kids for smoking an herb

Surely you aren't claiming that these parents both had cancer, alzheimers or epilepsy? Pot doesn't help anything, at best people who are high are less likely to pay attention to cancer, alzheimers or epilepsy. They still have these diseases, they are just too high for it to matter. Pot cures nothing, it treats nothing.

The child was going to die of neglect, if for no other reason. It might be an accident as her parents are too high to know she's about to fall out of a window, or leave the baby on the roof of the car as the parents drove off or step in front of a car as happened to my step great granddaughter. Fortunately, the child wasn't killed, but her legs were crushed. Maybe the parents will just poison their child with pot carelessly left out.

:cuckoo:

True, they should be charged for causing this child's death. Clearly they did. But the fact is, that child was dead no matter what.

Again, proof?

Tragic, simply tragic.

The tragedy is the number of lies you spew here daily passing them off as "facts."

Proof would be achieved if the child was left with the parents and died. Since the child died in the care of someone else, there is no proof that these parents would have caused the child's death had it remained in their care.

This child is dead because pot smoking parents forgot the space heater.

Police: Parents charged after child dies in hot room | Eastern Counties - WLWT Home

These parents poisoned their child.

Parents Charged After Toddler Eats Pot Cookies « CBS Denver

This mom was high and forgot her baby on the roof of the car.

Pot smoking mother drives off with baby on car roof | Reuters

It's a matter of time before death or serious injury and a gamble as to whether the child of pot smoking parents will live long enough to grow up.

:cuckoo: The majority of children born after 1965 were born to recreational pot-head parents....better that then to be raised by a couple of drunks.

Again, proof?

Tragic, simply tragic.

The tragedy is the number of lies you spew here daily passing them off as "facts."

Proof would be achieved if the child was left with the parents and died. Since the child died in the care of someone else, there is no proof that these parents would have caused the child's death had it remained in their care.

That's right; there isn't, so stop saying the kid would have died anyway, liar.

:cuckoo: The majority of children born after 1965 were born to recreational pot-head parents....better that then to be raised by a couple of drunks.
Do you have a link that proves this is so? That's not what I saw or knew of when raising my children.

Forum List

Back