Crap idea...

Law officials are not recommending so called "smart guns" anywhere I can see??
How many law officials are using the gimmickry??
They want them, but can't get them here.
Show me where they "want" them?? All the law officials I sell to want nothing of them.
Your personal experience does not reality make.
Ok, show me how your personal experience is reality??
Show me where law officials want this gimmickry?? Everyday consumer??
I have no one asking for the gimmickry...
See above. And try to keep up on technology, it's about to fuck you where it hurts.
Deflection noted

smart-gun-anti-gun-comic.jpg

And that would work how, if a perp and officer are struggling over the officers gun. The office would still be in close proximity to the gun, so it wouldn't prevent the perp from firing it.
Has to be within ten inches, and that is much better odds than currently. When the chip is implanted, it will be down to one inch.
Only if the gimmickry works... Most likely will not.
Lol
It already works, dumbfuck.

Proof of this?? And Not second hand...

They want them, but can't get them here.
Show me where they "want" them?? All the law officials I sell to want nothing of them.
Your personal experience does not reality make.
Ok, show me how your personal experience is reality??
Show me where law officials want this gimmickry?? Everyday consumer??
I have no one asking for the gimmickry...
See above. And try to keep up on technology, it's about to fuck you where it hurts.
Deflection noted
That's no deflection, dummy.

And that would work how, if a perp and officer are struggling over the officers gun. The office would still be in close proximity to the gun, so it wouldn't prevent the perp from firing it.
Has to be within ten inches, and that is much better odds than currently. When the chip is implanted, it will be down to one inch.
Lol

That's not second-hand. Second-hand would be me saying I saw the video I posted instead of posting it. Fuck you are stupid.

Lol

That's second hand...
Lol

Because it's not a real gun... It's just a gimmick
You can say that as many times as you like, and it will still not be true. Embrace the future, or live without handguns.

Really, what ya think you're going to do about the ones I have?
Melt them into hubcaps.
Are you going to to take them??
The collective we. AKA society, yes.

Lol

That's second hand...
Lol

Nope.

So I guess the owner is SOL if they hurt their primary firing hand. NO THANKS.

Lol

Lol

That's not second-hand. Second-hand would be me saying I saw the video I posted instead of posting it. Fuck you are stupid.

Is that you in the YouTube??

Lol

What is that, a BB gun?

Lol

Lol

Nope.

Lol

Lol

Nope.

...then it's secondhand

Lol

Lol

What is that, a BB gun?

Your future, if you want a handgun that is.

Lol

Nope.

...then it's secondhand

Lol

Nope, dumbfuck.

Lol

What is that, a BB gun?

Your future, if you want a handgun that is.

You can't carry a damn 22, has to be a 380 or larger.

Lol

Nope.

...then it's secondhand

Lol

Nope, dumbfuck.

Do you know what secondhand means?? Do you have someone else try on shoes for you before you buy them for yourself??
??

Forum List

Back