Crap idea...

No, it's the NRA, and nutters like you. Not to worry, you are soon to be beaten. All it will take is one firearms dealer per state who only deals in smart-guns and the game is up.
Show me the dealers??
They will be new, made especially to end the boycott and threats of the NRA and the nutters like you. The steering wheel versus the leather reins, and just as obvious once the steamrolling begins.
You have yet to show us one dealership and/or manufacture of the gimmickry??
Why would I need to? You know they are out there, and under development.

And it's no gimmick, it's your future.
Who's developing them?? I sell firearms and ammo, have yet to see any such thing... I go to all the big gun shows. It's a No go
God you are so fuckin; dumb: smart guns - Google Search

guns-kill-people.jpg
Pencils were designed to wrote on paper.
Cars were designed to get you from A to B faster.
Spoons were designed to pick up food.
And guns were designed to kill...

Depends on the person...
Nope.

guncontrolchicago.jpg
Gun control is no guns. Now you know.
Kinda like there is no black on black crime??
Lol

Pencils were designed to wrote on paper.
Cars were designed to get you from A to B faster.
Spoons were designed to pick up food.
And guns were designed to kill...

Depends on the person...
Nope.

guncontrolchicago.jpg
Gun control is no guns. Now you know.
Kinda like there is no black on black crime??
Lol
Nope.

Show me the dealers??
They will be new, made especially to end the boycott and threats of the NRA and the nutters like you. The steering wheel versus the leather reins, and just as obvious once the steamrolling begins.

Who's developing them?? I sell firearms and ammo, have yet to see any such thing... I go to all the big gun shows. It's a No go
No self respecting firearm dealership will sell inconsistent gimmickry... No one wants a government controlled firearm...
Lol

No self respecting firearm dealership will sell inconsistent gimmickry... No one wants a government controlled firearm...
Lol
I'm not at all interested in what you want in this case.

Show me the dealers??

drama was over the Armatix iP1, a compact, .22 caliber, 10-round pistol made in Germany. The iP1 is a “smart” gun, meaning it only fires in the hands of its owner. Or rather, it only fires if it’s within 10 inches of its companion iW1 watch, which is presumably on the owner’s wrist. It can also be disabled with a timer or a PIN code.

No one will buy this gimmickry...
Lol

Lol
Big ol' "NO SALE" on things that don't work...
Lol

Lol
Lol
They work fine, which is why you're afraid of them.

Lol
Lol
How do you know this??
Have you bought one?? Operated one?? And if so where??

Last edited:
Because it's not a real gun... It's just a gimmick
You can say that as many times as you like, and it will still not be true. Embrace the future, or live without handguns.
There has to be manufacturers make the so called "smart guns"... Manufacturers are too smart to make gimmickry...
Lol
We only needed one smart-phone, to end the dumb-phone. The S&W of the future you've never heard of, but it's out there.

Lol
Lol
How do you know this??
Have you bought one?? And if do where??
I've seen the reports, and you, obviously, have not.

Due to the NRA, and people like you suppressing the Free Market, you can't get one here. You guys make death threats against any dealer willing to sell them.

The more parts to anything... More of a chance of failure.
Piont and pull the trigger that is all that is needed, everything/anything else 100% unnecessary...

Last edited:
Because it's not a real gun... It's just a gimmick
You can say that as many times as you like, and it will still not be true. Embrace the future, or live without handguns.
There has to be manufacturers make the so called "smart guns"... Manufacturers are too smart to make gimmickry...
Lol
We only needed one smart-phone, to end the dumb-phone. The S&W of the future you've never heard of, but it's out there.

Proof of this??
Smith & Wesson

Lol
Lol
How do you know this??
Have you bought one?? And if do where??
I've seen the reports, and you, obviously, have not.

Due to the NRA, and people like you suppressing the Free Market, you can't get one here. You guys make death threats against any dealer willing to sell them.
Reports?? Where?? Who??
I don't see the "suppressing" anywhere here, show me where??
NRA | Home

Forum List

Back