Crap idea...

Smith-Wesson-%E2%80%9Cchildproof%E2%80%9D-revolver-developed-in-the-1880%E2%80%99s.jpg

Smith & Wesson childproof gun, from the 1880's.
Violence Prevention in the Home Related to Guns | Dryden Family Medicine

And idea whose time is long overdue.

It's widely available on many models.
What is?

The backstrap safety.

And let's cut to the chase, boys. When smart-guns are proven to work, you're fucked.
Show me the proof??
How many are being sold as proof they work... Dumbass
Just a matter of time, and forcing the NRA to let them onto the market, which they are desperate to keep them from.
It's the everyday consumer that wants nothing to do with the gimmickry horse shit. The only people that want them are PUSSYFIED anti-gun nutters... Pssst... Those people don't buy guns.
Lol
No, it's the NRA, and nutters like you. Not to worry, you are soon to be beaten. All it will take is one firearms dealer per state who only deals in smart-guns and the game is up.
Show me the dealers??
They will be new, made especially to end the boycott and threats of the NRA and the nutters like you. The steering wheel versus the leather reins, and just as obvious once the steamrolling begins.

smartguns1.png

Just a matter of time, boys, and you know it, which is why you fear it.
Anti-gun nutters want smart guns for everyone else, cause they don't buy firearms themselves.

No self respecting sportsman will ever buy a government controlled firearm...

And let's cut to the chase, boys. When smart-guns are proven to work, you're fucked.
Show me the proof??
Just a matter of time, and forcing the NRA to let them onto the market, which they are desperate to keep them from.
It's the everyday consumer that wants nothing to do with the gimmickry horse shit. The only people that want them are PUSSYFIED anti-gun nutters... Pssst... Those people don't buy guns.
Lol
No, it's the NRA, and nutters like you. Not to worry, you are soon to be beaten. All it will take is one firearms dealer per state who only deals in smart-guns and the game is up.

You're right, they won't last a week, hope they get their inventory on consignment so they can send it back.

Show me the proof??
Lol
Show me the dealers??
They will be new, made especially to end the boycott and threats of the NRA and the nutters like you. The steering wheel versus the leather reins, and just as obvious once the steamrolling begins.
You have yet to show us one dealership and/or manufacture of the gimmickry??

Smith-Wesson-%E2%80%9Cchildproof%E2%80%9D-revolver-developed-in-the-1880%E2%80%99s.jpg

What is?

The backstrap safety.
Good to know, but not a big hit apparently.

Google it, most all manufacturers offer them, even on semiautos.

Edit, they also have magazine safeties where a semiauto won't fire if the magazine is removed.

Last edited:
Lol
Show me the dealers??
Why would I need to? You know they are out there, and under development.

And it's no gimmick, it's your future.

What is?

The backstrap safety.

I looked, dummy. That's why I said what I said.

smartguns1.png

Anti-gun nutters want smart guns for everyone else, cause they don't buy firearms themselves.

That or nothin'. your call, soon enough.
Waiting for the proof??
None is required.
Deflection

What is?

The backstrap safety.

Edit, they also have magazine safeties where the a semiauto won't fire if the magazine is removed.
Easily defeated for gunsmith...

smartguns1.png

Waiting for the proof??
None is required.
Deflection
Nope. The future is obvious, and you won't like it.

Lol
Show me the dealers??
Why would I need to? You know they are out there, and under development.

And it's no gimmick, it's your future.
Who's developing them?? I sell firearms and ammo, have yet to see any such thing... I go to all the big gun shows. It's a No go

Waiting for the proof??
None is required.
Deflection
Nope. The future is obvious, and you won't like it.
A deflection again...

Forum List

Back