CRAP - Schultz Leaving Starbucks™

And, there ya go.

Okay guys, you're right. The race issue is all the other guys' fault, it's 100% on them, your side is faultless, nothing can be done about it, and there's no reason to try. The only thing left to do is keep hating and attacking. No reason to communicate or put forth any effort whatsoever.

You win. You're right. I'm wrong.

This is why I no longer bother.

Because you get bitch-slapped when you make these claims, Stormy Mac.

Why didn't you answer his questions?

And it's possible I'd vote for him if he ran for President!

just like you supposedly voted for Hillary, and get on here every day supporting Trump and his racism.

This guy reacted appropriately to an incident where two innocent men were rousted in one of his stores, and you just hate the guy!

But you'll give a big old hug to Trump who wants to build a wall and throw you over it.

If you were a chicken, you'd vote for Colonel Sanders.

Damn! That last line was a good one! :abgg2q.jpg:

What agreements? What breakthroughs?
Challenge what both sides? Do you think blacks are being unreasonable? What, is it, do you think blacks want?
Both sides are not the problem. Honesty means you can say that.
And, there ya go.

Okay guys, you're right. The race issue is all the other guys' fault, it's 100% on them, nothing can be done about it, and there's no reason to try. The only thing left to do is keep hating and attacking. No reason to communicate or put forth any effort whatsoever.

The white auto defense mode. Look, there are not two sides to this. When you start talking about both sides cleaning houses you are simply wrong. Now that's just the way tis. Yes the race issue is on whites. We did not make race the determinant of how much of us was to be counted as human, we did not decide that race made it so we were to be lifetime labor, we did not make it so that race meant we had no rights, we did not make it so that race meant we weren't citizens, could not vote, could not get equal education housing and fair pay. So then understanding that you cannot say the issue is on both sides.
Here we go again. I'm half white, married into another mixed race family. Hispanic/Latino to Japanese to Nigerian. Not a full blooded whitey among us.

As I said: You win. There's nothing that can be done. It's all someone else's fault.

All I can hope is that some non-deluded people from both sides can find a way to try to improve things at some point.

Here we go again. I'm half white, married into another mixed race family. Hispanic/Latino to Japanese to Nigerian. Not a full blooded whitey among us.

As I said: You win. There's nothing that can be done. It's all someone else's fault.

All I can hope is that some non-deluded people from both sides can find a way to try to improve things at some point.

Stormy Mac still didn't answer the question of what black folks should be doing to change things?

Stop complaining so much? Stop bitching when thug cops shoot their children? Stop being poor?

Come on, Stormy Mac, we all want to hear your lecture...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Challenge what both sides? Do you think blacks are being unreasonable? What, is it, do you think blacks want?
And, there ya go.

Okay guys, you're right. The race issue is all the other guys' fault, it's 100% on them, nothing can be done about it, and there's no reason to try. The only thing left to do is keep hating and attacking. No reason to communicate or put forth any effort whatsoever.

The white auto defense mode. Look, there are not two sides to this. When you start talking about both sides cleaning houses you are simply wrong. Now that's just the way tis. Yes the race issue is on whites. We did not make race the determinant of how much of us was to be counted as human, we did not decide that race made it so we were to be lifetime labor, we did not make it so that race meant we had no rights, we did not make it so that race meant we weren't citizens, could not vote, could not get equal education housing and fair pay. So then understanding that you cannot say the issue is on both sides.

You don't have to be white to use the white auto defense. You are the deluded one. This issue doesn't get solved until whites accept their role in the problem. Those like you talking about how it's on both sides do not let that happen. Because it's not on both sides.

And, there ya go.

You don't have to be white to use the white auto defense. You are the deluded one. This issue doesn't get solved until whites accept their role in the problem. Those like you talking about how it's on both sides do not let that happen. Because it's not on both sides.
I wonder if you'll do me a favor and answer one (1) question.

It's not a trick question, and I'll just thank you for your response.

Do you want to see race relations in this country fully healed, a realization of MLK's dream?

That's it. Yes or no, and please expand on it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Stormy Mac still didn't answer the question of what black folks should be doing to change things?

Stop complaining so much? Stop bitching when thug cops shoot their children? Stop being poor?

Mac is pretty much an idiot who when called out wants to talk about how he's half this and how no one white is in his family like that's supposed to matter. I know full blooded whites who have not a black anywhere in the family who will say both sides are not the problem.

Mac is pretty much an idiot who when called out wants to talk about how he's half this and how no one white is in his family like that's supposed to matter. I know full blooded whites who have not a black anywhere in the family who will say both sides are not the problem.
I'm hoping you'll answer my question in post 105, thanks.

And, there ya go.

Do you want to see race relations in this country fully healed, a realization of MLK's dream?

MLK did not say the problem existed on both sides. Go learn about King son. Let me "hep" you.

"We must redistribute the pain!"

And, there ya go.

MLK did not say the problem existed on both sides. Go learn about King son. Let me "hep" you.

You didn't answer my question.

Are you going to, or am I just wasting my time, again?

I'm hoping your punk ass learns to keep the name of MLK out of your mouth from this point on.

I'm hoping your punk ass learns to keep the name of MLK out of your mouth from this point on.
Got it, thanks. Fortunately, I never expect straight answers here.

Personally, my respect and hopes go to people like Mr. Courtney, below.

As for you, you're certainly free to run and fling poo to your heart's content.
67_zpsvkjl5o4h.gif~original

You didn't answer my question.

Are you going to, or am I just wasting my time, again?

I answered your question. Watch the video.

Because you ain't King and your solution doesn't meet his standards.

Le me set you straight on something son. Just what the fuck did that hug stop?

Tell me.

Did it stop any of Trumps racist policies?

HELL NO!

Did it end racism in this country?

HELL NO!

If you want change that will heal, then you address what caused the sickness. That skinhead didn't cause the sickness dumb ass. That skinhead is a result of what happens if you do nothing about the cause.The government and it's laws .are the sickness. You ain't going to get that changed by running up to Trump hugging him and asking why do you hate me dog. King went to the source of the problem.. He did not just stand up one day and say one sentence about content of character and that was all. He took on governments at the local, state and national level. So if you want to talk about doing things Kings way...………

.Speaking truth to power is not flinging poo. And if you want change the MLK way, that's what you do.

Tell me.

HELL NO!

HELL NO!

If you want change that will heal, then you address what caused the sickness. That skinhead didn't cause the sickness dumb ass. That skinhead is a result of what happens if you do nothing about the cause.The government and it's laws .are the sickness. You ain't going to get that changed by running up to Trump hugging him and asking why do you hate me dog. King went to the source of the problem.. He did not just stand up one day and say one sentence about content of character and that was all. He took on governments at the local, state and national level. So if you want to talk about doing things Kings way...………

.Speaking truth to power is not flinging poo. And if you want change the MLK way, that's what you do.
Yeah, I'm with Mr. Courtney, but thanks. He's a brave man.

Tell me.

HELL NO!

HELL NO!

Too bad, because you don't want change or healing. That skinhead had had no power and that hug changed nothing. But it looked good. I've stood before city councils and got changes made that actually did help and heal.

Tell me.

HELL NO!

HELL NO!

Too bad, because you don't want change or healing. That skinhead had had no power and that hug changed nothing. But it looked good.
How would you say your attitude will lead to change and healing? Please be specific.

Tell me.

HELL NO!

HELL NO!

Too bad, because you don't want change or healing. That skinhead had had no power and that hug changed nothing. But it looked good.
How would you say your attitude will lead to change and healing? Please be specific.

And what do you think my attitude is? Because my attitude got city funding formulas changed whereby civil service organizations in minority communities in that city could fairly compete for tax dollars and has helped at least 150,000 people of all races. I have sat on a multi racial statewide board as a chair for policy formation to help people with a formidable disease that helped thousands of people in an entire state. So what is my attitude?

Laws and policies that created the problems associated wih race were not enacted by both sides. So your way won't work. It will just make things worse.

1. You have no right to tell anyone what they can or can not write!

2. It is clear from your responses you are one of those that believe you are not a racist bigot while being as bad as the KKK you fear daily!!

3. The OP'er not agreeing with you is part of damn life and some non-whites will never agree with those like you, so get over it!!!

Address the topic and ditch the personal attack stuff.

Address the topic and ditch the personal attack stuff.
That's where we are at this point, y'know?

We've literally lost the ability to communicate like adults. Use it or lose it.

Forum List

Back