CRAZED NRA BULLY TAKES ON COPS ON SCHOOL GROUNDS

I can't imagine the NRA condoning that guy acting like an idiot the way he did. That being said, the guy apparently knew exactly how close he could go to the line without being arrested. The school was probably on lockdown because of his dumb ass.

This is exactly what the NRA condones. They know their rhetoric will produce countless idiots like this. Their have been groups of these idiots prancing up and down streets in an obvious attempt to instigate a confrontation. That's all this guy was doing, trying to instigate a confrontation. I haven't been in favor of taking anyone's guns, but people like that make me want to reevaluate that decision.

He was tying up a lot of police who should have been doing other things.
So many doughnuts uneaten while dealing with this. A real tragedy, I know.

Or crimes stopped, lives saved.
Yes, I'm sure somebody died because of this and that every city cop was there dealing with this while the city went to hell. And then all those uneaten doughnuts! Such a tragedy!

boy , you guys are all set to arrest and detain , harass people based on what they Might do ehh Brian ?? Hope that everyone see's and remembers the mindset of liberal , dem supporters of mrobama . That's why I like these types of threads where the little dictators show themselves by the words that they use

So the cops just ignore him and he goes in the school and shoots people. The cops would be crucified.
What should they have done then?

Why didn't they gun this jerk down like they do all the unarmed black kids?

He should have been locked up and the key thrown away.

That dude is a hero! I LOVE when someone uses their rights especially when cops think those shiny badges give them extra rights....Oh and btw that's a public sidewalk not school property. :) You will all get over it. 2nd amendment is here to stay. Sucks for you..whiners who want more dead kids instead of arming teachers....

Ah...so now we know that you choose idiots for your heros.

That dude is a hero! I LOVE when someone uses their rights especially when cops think those shiny badges give them extra rights....Oh and btw that's a public sidewalk not school property. :) You will all get over it. 2nd amendment is here to stay. Sucks for you..whiners who want more dead kids instead of arming teachers....

Heck...I see no problems with arming teachers.....all of them.

Wow they didnt grab him? No Taser for a smart mouth? Not even a slap? Baton?

He wasnt arrested? Fined? Nothing?

Maaaan, this is JUST how it wouldve went down if that was a black person :rolleyes: except no.

Ohio Walmart CCTV captures John Crawford shooting - video US news The Guardian
Is that the video of the guy aiming his rifle at police inside a walmart?

No thats the video of the guy getting shot in an open carry area who never pointed anything at anyone. Unless there is another video somewhere

Maaaan, this is JUST how it wouldve went down if that was a black person :rolleyes: except no.

No thats the video of the guy getting shot in an open carry area who never pointed anything at anyone. Unless there is another video somewhere
I've already seen the video, jackass. It was a righteous shoot.

Of course it was :rolleyes: If you saw it then why'd you say he pointed the gun at someone?

Of course it was :rolleyes: If you saw it then why'd you say he pointed the gun at someone?
Because he did. Only bigoted Leftists think somebody can threaten the lives of cops and still be the victim if he's black.

Stop lying, Leftists!

I can't imagine the NRA condoning that guy acting like an idiot the way he did. That being said, the guy apparently knew exactly how close he could go to the line without being arrested. The school was probably on lockdown because of his dumb ass.

This is exactly what the NRA condones. They know their rhetoric will produce countless idiots like this. Their have been groups of these idiots prancing up and down streets in an obvious attempt to instigate a confrontation. That's all this guy was doing, trying to instigate a confrontation. I haven't been in favor of taking anyone's guns, but people like that make me want to reevaluate that decision.

Yes, I'm sure somebody died because of this and that every city cop was there dealing with this while the city went to hell. And then all those uneaten doughnuts! Such a tragedy!

You are pretty stupid if you think the police aren't doing a very important job.

Heck...I see no problems with arming teachers.....all of them.

Yes open up schools to the 17000 accidental shootings we have each year.

You are pretty stupid if you think the police aren't doing a very important job.
Sprinkles, glazed, cinnamon twists, maybe a nice bear claw. All of this uneaten because of a guy carrying a rifle at sling-arms.

Because he did. Only bigoted Leftists think somebody can threaten the lives of cops and still be the victim if he's black.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Maybe he did in another dimension that wasnt recorded on the video.

But still...The cops gave this guy a bunch of chances. So when someone says the cops treat blacks differently just show this video to them to prove thats not true :rolleyes:

Stop lying, Leftists!

But still...The cops gave this guy a bunch of chances. So when someone says the cops treat blacks differently just show this video to them to prove thats not true :rolleyes:
When you point a weapon at police, there are no more chances to give.

Sprinkles, glazed, cinnamon twists, maybe a nice bear claw. All of this uneaten because of a guy carrying a rifle at sling-arms.

Least you make it obvious your a moron.

Stop lying, Leftists!

When you point a weapon at police, there are no more chances to give.

I know that but what I dont know is why you keep saying that.

Anywho, have fun

This clown is as big of douchebag loser as the violent thugs. Hes destined to fight cops one day...and probably ends the same way.

Forum List

Back