CRAZED NRA BULLY TAKES ON COPS ON SCHOOL GROUNDS

Except he wasn't harmed for being a douchebag which is surprising :rolleyes:

No its not. Being a douchebag is legal. He was a raging douchebag. But....

A) He didnt assault the cops
B) When cops told him he cannot go onto school property. ..he obeyed. He talked shit and kept being a douchebag. But...he complied while still verbally protesting it.

And he walked away. Alive to be a douchbag another day.

B) When cops told him he cannot go onto school property. ..he obeyed. He talked shit and kept being a douchebag. But...he complied while still verbally protesting it.

He was perfectly within his rights to do what he did.
The pro-gun side thinks he's a dork.
The anti-gun side wants him arrested - for acting completely within his rights
What's that tell you?

He was perfectly within his rights to do what he did.
The pro-gun side thinks he's a dork.
The anti-gun side wants him arrested - for acting completely within his rights
What's that tell you?

Just for the record I didnt see anyone saying he should've been arrested

Yeah, he was given chances that others dont get...but you see it

No he wasnt. He was told to not do something. He didnt do it. He walked away.

Had Mike Brown or Eric Garner done what they were told...they'd be alive today.

When cops tell you to stop doing something or not do something. ..thats your chance.

All his douchebaggery aside...cops said you cant walk into this school. He decided not to challenge it. He didnt like it. But he obeyed.

Gun rights have been suppressed for so long that any time the issue is raised, as in open carry, incidents of this nature are inevitable and should be expected.
Ah...so this guy's behavior is the FAULT of those wanting guns registered, etc.
If that is what I wanted to say, that is what I would have said. But it isn't.

So you might want to have your lithium prescription adjusted.

When cops tell you to stop doing something or not do something. ..thats your chance.

All his douchebaggery aside...cops said you cant walk into this school. He decided not to challenge it. He didnt like it. But he obeyed.

They gave him a whole lot of time to obey that isnt typical in other circumstances

Why didn't they gun this jerk down like they do all the unarmed black kids?

He should have been locked up and the key thrown away.

That dude is a hero! I LOVE when someone uses their rights especially when cops think those shiny badges give them extra rights....Oh and btw that's a public sidewalk not school property. :) You will all get over it. 2nd amendment is here to stay. Sucks for you..whiners who want more dead kids instead of arming teachers....

Ah...so now we know that you choose idiots for your heros.
You must hate the 2nd amendment no? He was defending his right to open carry...and the way he stood up to the cops was epic!

That dude is a hero! I LOVE when someone uses their rights especially when cops think those shiny badges give them extra rights....Oh and btw that's a public sidewalk not school property. :) You will all get over it. 2nd amendment is here to stay. Sucks for you..whiners who want more dead kids instead of arming teachers....

You must hate the 2nd amendment no? He was defending his right to open carry...and the way he stood up to the cops was epic!

He didnt "stand up to cops". He ran his mouth off like a moron brat. But the cops told him he wasnt going onto school grounds. And...he did not go onto school grounds.

Cops won. Spoiled brat whose mommy didnt teach him any manners...went home to masturbate with his rifle.

They gave him a whole lot of time to obey that isnt typical in other circumstances

Sure it is...he wasnt in violation yet. They stopped him before he entered the school. He was told stop. He obeyed. Cops did an excellent job.

Poetic justice would've been a concealed carry parent seeing this lunatic approaching the school in camo with a rifle and shooting him dead to prevent him from getting to the kids. Put me on that jury....not guilty.

Poetic justice would've been a concealed carry parent seeing this lunatic approaching the school in camo with a rifle and shooting him dead to prevent him from getting to the kids. Put me on that jury....not guilty.
That's not a self-defense shooting in any book.

He didnt "stand up to cops". He ran his mouth off like a moron brat. But the cops told him he wasnt going onto school grounds. And...he did not go onto school grounds.

Cops won. Spoiled brat whose mommy didnt teach him any manners...went home to masturbate with his rifle.

Cops are thugs with badges. PERIOD. They think those badges,neat car with its siren and lights and that gun give them extra rights and powers. Also the sidewalk where he was walking is NOT school property. Its public property.

Cops are thugs with badges. PERIOD. They think those badges,neat car with its siren and lights and that gun give them extra rights and powers. Also the sidewalk where he was walking is NOT school property. Its public property.

No they aren't. Everything you said was quite stupid actually.

Sure it is...he wasnt in violation yet. They stopped him before he entered the school. He was told stop. He obeyed. Cops did an excellent job.

@Bucs...just because you manage to type "sure it is" means nothing. Anyone with a pair of eyes and a functioning brain can tell you they gave him waaaaaay more chances / passes than they would ever allow from a black person.

Trust me...I'm black and know a bunch of black people. You know cops granted...but I'm willing to bet you dont know one cop that admits to treating blacks differently yet....it keeps happening.

And I'm not one to argue with reality but some cop somewhere has to be doing it no matter what they tell you

No they aren't. Everything you said was quite stupid actually.
opinions are like assholes...:)

I am no friend to excessively aggressive and assertive cops. But in this example the cops were in no way excessive. In fact they were more tolerant than need be. And it appears to me this individual sensed he could get away with more belligerence than usual or necessary and he took full advantage of that.

Again, I am no friend to hyper-aggressive cops. But I have no sympathy for unduly provocative civilians who end up having their asses kicked.

Last edited:
i note howey lied and tried to tie this to the NRA

typical troll behavior for the stalker

Forum List

Back