Crazy Candace Owens breaks social media by not disavowing Hitler when asked about him

Candace Owens: "If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, okay, fine. The problem is that he wanted... he had dreams outside of Germany."

Yeah, I don't think that's the biggest problem with Hitler, Candace.
Candace Owens: "If Hitler Just Wanted To Make Germany Great And Have Things Run Well, OK, Fine."

Dy5tqSCWkAACVA9.jpg

Pathetic spin. She didn't praise Hitler. She defended the concept of Nationalism as being acceptable when not combined with his racial purity and globalist agenda.
she blew the answer by not saying explicitly he was evil incarnate

SHE BLEW IT!
As Nancy would say: "Candice didn't really understand what she was saying would offend anyone". RIGHT!!!!!!!!
Yeah Candace is right, democrats think black people are stupid.

I forgive her, too. who cares anyway?

nobody really believes Trump is a genocidal maniac. right?? RIGHT?

Actually Hitler was the best thing to happen for post-Weimar Germany. Unfortunately for him, the Germans, and the rest of the world, he decided to militarize and re-claim some land that Germany once owned. Then he further expanded by invading Czechoslovakia, Poland, and other countries. But to top it off, was the Holocaust.

Had he just brought prosperity to a Germany that was reeling from the effects of WW1 and left it at that, alot of shit wouldn't have happened like it did. Owens was correct in her assessment.
You can piss on Hitler all you want but England and especially France set that situation up at the end of WWI with the treaty of Versailles. You could almost say they even had it coming. What goes around comes around as the democrats are about to discover, while visions of perp walks are dancing in my head.
The fucking Germans INVADED France in WW! and WW!!
The entire world KNEW after WW! if something wasn't done to curb the Germans determination to eventually rule the world another world war was inevitable. The world was right. The fucking Nazis were secretly building up their military throughout the twenties and thirties. Their goal was to rule the world.
Now they only rule the world of luxury cars manufacturers.
I guess it's 'something'.
( I admit our 'drivers' are BMWs but my only real love is my precious old mint condition Ferrari which is getting a new SS Tubi package this summer! No I don't want to debate the issue of SS visa vi manifold heat stress fractures again!!)
Sorry. Wrong forum.
There are alternative history views. Germany and the Soviet Union were picked to start to bring the world into a globalist system. You don't have to like the Germans. But the people were run through the meat grinder from WW 1 to a few years after WW 2. the end of WW 2 consolidated a lot of separate threads into a lot less. Hitler was believed to have been given a deal and was screwed. There was no way that Germany could win with the United Stated at war. We had the roaring 20's. Germany was not so fortunate. In less then a decade, Germany built up a mighty empire that was one step from world dominance.

Actually Hitler was the best thing to happen for post-Weimar Germany. Unfortunately for him, the Germans, and the rest of the world, he decided to militarize and re-claim some land that Germany once owned. Then he further expanded by invading Czechoslovakia, Poland, and other countries. But to top it off, was the Holocaust.

Had he just brought prosperity to a Germany that was reeling from the effects of WW1 and left it at that, alot of shit wouldn't have happened like it did. Owens was correct in her assessment.
You can piss on Hitler all you want but England and especially France set that situation up at the end of WWI with the treaty of Versailles. You could almost say they even had it coming. What goes around comes around as the democrats are about to discover, while visions of perp walks are dancing in my head.
The entire world KNEW after WW! if something wasn't done to curb the Germans determination to eventually rule the world another world war was inevitable. The world was right. The fucking Nazis were secretly building up their military throughout the twenties and thirties. Their goal was to rule the world.
( I admit our 'drivers' are BMWs but my only real love is my precious old mint condition Ferrari which is getting a new SS Tubi package this summer! No I don't want to debate the issue of SS visa vi manifold heat stress fractures again!!)
Sorry. Wrong forum.
There are alternative history views. Germany and the Soviet Union were picked to start to bring the world into a globalist system. You don't have to like the Germans. But the people were run through the meat grinder from WW 1 to a few years after WW 2. the end of WW 2 consolidated a lot of separate threads into a lot less. Hitler was believed to have been given a deal and was screwed. There was no way that Germany could win with the United Stated at war. We had the roaring 20's. Germany was not so fortunate. In less then a decade, Germany built up a mighty empire that was one step from world dominance.
Hitler was 100% positive that the US would NEVER come to Britain's defence against the Nazis.
He was too fucking stupid to realise that Churchill had VERY deep familia roots in the US.
When Hitler started sinking US cargo/passenger ships Roosevelt had had enough!
Specifically who 'chose' Germany and Russia to "bring the world into a globalist country"?
DON"T TELL ME!!!! It must have been the JEWS!
What you fail to understand is that the 'Slavs' and the 'Teutons' have been blood enemies for fucking CENTURIES!!!!!
They share the same sort of 'blood hate history' as the fucking Arabs and the Jews.
If you believe they would coordinate to promote 'globalism' you are fucking delusional!
You have the same understanding of geopolitics a twelve year old has.

Yeah Candice Owens is one “crazy” black female.

...and you’re one stupid motherfucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candace Owens: "If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, okay, fine. The problem is that he wanted... he had dreams outside of Germany."

Yeah, I don't think that's the biggest problem with Hitler, Candace.
Candace Owens: "If Hitler Just Wanted To Make Germany Great And Have Things Run Well, OK, Fine."

Dy5tqSCWkAACVA9.jpg

Pathetic spin. She didn't praise Hitler. She defended the concept of Nationalism as being acceptable when not combined with his racial purity and globalist agenda.
she blew the answer by not saying explicitly he was evil incarnate

SHE BLEW IT!

You libs are a bunch of candy asses I tell yeah

Sorry. Wrong forum.

Sorry. Wrong forum.
Hitler was 100% positive that the US would NEVER come to Britain's defence against the Nazis.
He was too fucking stupid to realise that Churchill had VERY deep familia roots in the US.
Specifically who 'chose' Germany and Russia to "bring the world into a globalist country"?
What you fail to understand is that the 'Slavs' and the 'Teutons' have been blood enemies for fucking CENTURIES!!!!!
They share the same sort of 'blood hate history' as the fucking Arabs and the Jews.
If you believe they would coordinate to promote 'globalism' you are fucking delusional!
What I see today around the world and here in this nations confirms my spout. We are being used as we get paid off as just one example and slowly converted to globalist dogma. You see the riots and attacks we have/had. About Jews that is your spout. But there are very powerful and rich families in this world. They are trillionaires. Soros is a butler in their universe.

She didn't praise Hitler.

It's simply astounding how many people on the left and the right post links on this board that do not say what they claim they say.

We truly need to revamp our entire educational system that has obviously failed so many of you idiots.

The OP is a TROLL and a far left kook, and also dishonest. I don't take his post seriously as he has no credibility.

It's simply astounding how many people on the left and the right post links on this board that do not say what they claim they say.

We truly need to revamp our entire educational system that has obviously failed so many of you idiots.

The OP is a TROLL and a far left kook, and also dishonest. I don't take his post seriously as he has no credibility.
i'm a prisoner of love.

Candace said what she said, all i did was post it. if you can't deal with it, that's your problem. JUST DEAL WITH IT!

Sorry. Wrong forum.

Sorry. Wrong forum.
What I see today around the world and here in this nations confirms my spout. We are being used as we get paid off as just one example and slowly converted to globalist dogma. You see the riots and attacks we have/had. About Jews that is your spout. But there are very powerful and rich families in this world. They are trillionaires. Soros is a butler in their universe.
NO ONE uses the word "spout" unless they are from a E. European country. You are a russian troll.
BEWARE EVERYONE!

i'm a prisoner of love.

Candace said what she said, all i did was post it. if you can't deal with it, that's your problem. JUST DEAL WITH IT!
Yeah what she said is that there's nothing wrong with nationalism.
And there isn't.
Globalism is the enemy of humanity.

Sorry. Wrong forum.
Sorry. Wrong forum.
NO ONE uses the word "spout" unless they are from a E. European country. You are a russian troll.
BEWARE EVERYONE!
Das Vedanya Comrade!

i'm a prisoner of love.

YEAH LIKE YOU LIB SCUM DELT WITH TRUMP WINNING THE PRESIDENCY [emoji631]

Sorry. Wrong forum.
Sorry. Wrong forum.
BEWARE EVERYONE!
Das Vedanya Comrade!
Permanent Ignore 'comrade'.

Forum List

Back