Crazy Lady Alert: Pelosi Says McConnell Is a Russian ‘Accomplice.’

Today’s Democrat Party is closer to Lee Harvey Oswald, than to John F. Kennedy.

LOL!!!

Apparently we are to believe that LHO, alone, shot and murdered JFK....

Jackie O had a different take, as did the Soviets.... they both blamed LBJ.... but PC will never do that, because LBJ is one of her really biggest heroes....

"Apparently we are to believe that LHO, alone, shot and murdered JFK...."

Where did you find any of that in my post?

You didn't.

I did find something about it here:

41Cj60Am3ZL._SX304_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
In his defense LaDairis did say he stop beating his dog.

The Left lost it completely sometime in 2018, now it’s just pathetic watching the insane Left humiliate themselves in public.

I see McConnel is rubbing salt in Pelosi's wounds bragging about how she got nothing to show for her impeachment tantrum. She looks a fool now after some in her own party threw her under the bus. :21:

Specifically speaking, Sen. Dianne Feinstein.....:abgg2q.jpg:.

why is it that when everyone who backs Pelosi into a corner, all of a sudden they become Russian,,,kinda like that song,,i think Im turning japanese,,on now its, I think Im Turning Russian

why is it that when everyone who backs Pelosi into a corner, all of a sudden they become Russian,,,kinda like that song,,i think Im turning japanese,,on now its, I think Im Turning Russian

Well, because that's not what she said. That's what right wingers and Trump supporters would like to think that's what she said.

Honestly, is there any integrity left on the right hand side of the aisle? Didn't call Mitch a Russian. Just wondered why he would side with Trump about their interference?
You need to explore more reliable sources of information...or get a a drunk translator. :)

Pelosi does not rule out possibility of subpoenaing testimony if Senate skips witnesses

I stated this earlier, but the commies now realize that the homophobe, racist thing doesn't work any longer. They replaced it with Russia and Putin instead. It's the neo way of convincing their sheep that the Republicans are evil and on the wrong side of issues.

The Left lost it completely sometime in 2018, now it’s just pathetic watching the insane Left humiliate themselves in public.

Maybe she'd like to clean her own party's nose before she stops picking ours'. For example, she might tell why Obama gave 4 billion cash to the worst terrorist state there is, forked over Alaskan property with a trillion dollars worth of oil and gas to Russia; forked over with 20% of America's uranium that may well end up one way or another in Jerusalem. Obama hurt the United States with his giveaways that took away from states who did not vote for him. And we only know what has been disclosed.

I stated this earlier, but the commies now realize that the homophobe, racist thing doesn't work any longer. They replaced it with Russia and Putin instead. It's the neo way of convincing their sheep that the Republicans are evil and on the wrong side of issues.
what next? Pelosi will claim that the assterrhoid that wiped out the dinasours 65,000 years ago were all planned/executed by the Russians?

Now how would Nancy get an idea like that. It is absurd, on the face of it that Russia could have an influence of McConnell. What would the Senator from Kentucky have to gain from the relationship, that might make him look kindly on a country that has basically been our enemy since the end of world war II and aide in any designs or wishes? Well, there is this:
Russia's Rusal invests $200 million in Kentucky plant after US lifts sanctions - CNN

That certainly has been their war-cry since 2016, and validates Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Since FDR reversed American policy and recognized the blood drenched Bolshevik nation in 1933, the Russians, Soviets, Communists, Bolsheviks, Marxists, whatever have had no greater supporters than the Democrat Party.

Currently, the Democrat Party stands for nearly 100% of the demands of the communist party.

Amazing.
And why to this day, the Russia interference ploy against Trump was created in Russia. Remember that open mic oops by obammy?

Now how would Nancy get an idea like that. It is absurd, on the face of it that Russia could have an influence of McConnell. What would the Senator from Kentucky have to gain from the relationship, that might make him look kindly on a country that has basically been our enemy since the end of world war II and aide in any designs or wishes? Well, there is this:
Russia's Rusal invests $200 million in Kentucky plant after US lifts sanctions - CNN
well there is this.

Loosen your tin foil and let some oxygen migrate up there.

410307642.jpg

Your top candidate honeymooned in the Soviet Union and preaches Soviet doctrine.

Everyone calls him "Moscow Mitch" for a reason Son.
Bernie Sanders Says JFK’s Opposition to the Castro Regime Made Him Want to ‘Puke’
Look!

A deflection!

It's your topic dumbass!! Stick to it!

Forum List

Back