Crazy Weather

Well it ain't been linear, so pick a better adjective:

20202019EOYGlobalTemps_Top10_en_title_lg.jpg

That chart is very linear.

Yes you're correct. But the data began to change getting back to the beginning of the industrial revolution in the past 50 years it's increasing at twice the rate it did in the beginning. I just looked it up and the eocene the hottest period ever in Earth's history it took 10 to 20,000 years to reach those high temperatures
We are on schedule to eclipse that in just a few hundred years.
I’m afraid you’re wasting your time and worrying about the wrong thing. As I’ve told other warmers here, it’s the sun. We are approaching the 12,000 year cataclysmic Earth disaster that the sun will trigger via a micro nova.

Cute ! But I'm not the one trying to promote a conspiracy rather than simply understanding the truth.
That’s why you lied about the temperature being 60 when it was only 56? The record high for the 24th was 68 back in the late 1800’s. Seems you are just sensationalizing to prove a point. That makes it seem like you are BS and dishonest.

Apparently the Earth must now remain static at it's current state because upright primates stupidly built megacities in flood prone areas.

I have yet to hear what Earths "ideal" climate is.

If it gets to the point that Palm trees grow on the shores of Lake Superior I won't be alarmed, but will celebrate with a Mai Tai on the beaches of Duluth.

Really trying to see the downside of a longer growing season and more navigable waters in the Northern hemisphere, and frankly not freezing my ass off every year.

So far the warming trend is a disappointment.

Well, there are lots of downsides to climate change. There always has been. Empires rise and fall because they suddenly get favorable conditions or unfavorable conditions. Wars, famines etc happen because of climate change, it's inevitable, and we can't stop it.

I think a lot of people believe we can control everything in our world. It gives them a secure feeling that they're in control. Just like religion does.

Why in hell is a climate alarmist thread in Gardening and Landscaping anyway?

Would be nice if these moonbats used the proper forums.

Imagine the sun burn you'd get gardening when climate change is happening all around you.

That’s why you lied about the temperature being 60 when it was only 56? The record high for the 24th was 68 back in the late 1800’s. Seems you are just sensationalizing to prove a point. That makes it seem like you are BS and dishonest.
Dishonest, you are pushing a conspiracy theory that there is no climate change I'm sorry but you're a f****** crazy everyone in the world realizes that climate change is occurring. I'm done talking with you, you're not worth it.

Dishonest, you are pushing a conspiracy theory that there is no climate change I'm sorry but you're a f****** crazy everyone in the world realizes that climate change is occurring. I'm done talking with you, you're not worth it.
Dumb, dumb, you apparently can’t understand what you read, I said climate change has been going on forever but I at the same time showed you out and out lied.

So lie, I call you out, you lie about what I say to avoid answering my calling you out. Tough to have a conversation when all you do is play games and continue to be dishonest.

I’ll continue to callout because you continue to lie, that you aren’t man enough to deal with me calling you out isn’t my problem, chicken shit.

60 degrees on Christmas Eve in Omaha, no chance of snow. My lawn and some ferns and my pachysandra are still green. And some people still think climate change isn't happening. Right !
Its warmer where I live too

but that is not a bad thing

whether natural or man made what I see is a longer growing season for crops

Dumb, dumb, you apparently can’t understand what you read, I said climate change has been going on forever but I at the same time showed you out and out lied.

So lie, I call you out, you lie about what I say to avoid answering my calling you out. Tough to have a conversation when all you do is play games and continue to be dishonest.

I’ll continue to callout because you continue to lie, that you aren’t man enough to deal with me calling you out isn’t my problem, chicken shit.
For your information I don't live in Omaha I live outside of the city in a suburb when I went by the bank the sign said 60° if you want to quibble about nothing that's fine I'm done with you I don't care I don't like being called a liar I don't like people who talk or think they're experts who don't know what they're talking about either and that's you if you were as intelligent as you think you are you know that climate change is happening goodbye and good riddance

For your information I don't live in Omaha I live outside of the city in a suburb when I went by the bank the sign said 60° if you want to quibble about nothing that's fine I'm done with you I don't care I don't like being called a liar I don't like people who talk or think they're experts who don't know what they're talking about either and that's you if you were as intelligent as you think you are you know that climate change is happening goodbye and good riddance
Okay by me you dishonest prick, I never denied climate change, so again you continue to lie. If you don’t like being called a liar, don’t lie, pretty simple, even for a mental midget such as yourself.

99/100 hardened deniers chant:

like little, programmed robots. Same difference.
Another moronic hater that spews nothing but hate, lies and insults and no solution. So it hasn’t been changing for thousands of years? I don’t deny it, I believe we have a warming issue but we have no power to stop it as we are in a warming cycle and even if every country stopped polluting today, there is enough CO2 to keep the warming trend going for years to come. What is your solution?

Another moronic hater that spews nothing but hate, lies and insults and no solution.
'Tis the season, so stop shouting at that mirror and try laughing at yourself for a change.
So it hasn’t been changing for thousands of years? I don’t deny it,
Yeah, no one else has denied it either. So anyone asserting "climate change has been going on forever" is:
  1. Posing a strawman argument. A lie in other words. Pretending their perceived opponent had idiotically said otherwise when they clearly had not.
  2. Mean spiritedly lending their perceived interlocutors zero benefit of the doubt.
  3. Engaging in purely political, distracting, turd tossing rather than contributing to any serious discussion.
I believe we have a warming issue but we have no power to stop it as we are in a warming cycle
We are not in any warming cycle. We are warming the planet by continuing to burn fossil fuels and obviously so. How best to preserve our species remains just as obvious.

Forum List

Back