Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
asked and answered ....as stated before,
already have, asexual reproduction....the egg whether laded or held in the uterus was fertilized by the parent as the parent has both sperm and egg...
Btw there was no first chicken in the sense that you are attempting to spin it.
Whatever dinosaur/bird species chickens (with the help of man) evolved from were laying eggs for millions of years..

"tell me how an egg becomes fertilized if both the rooster and the hen was not involved ?"-ywc

is this your, had a little too much to drink question?
It makes no sense, not that anything you post ever does.

Anyway, without the male ,as in all sexual reproduction there are no fertilized eggs
if there is no hen there are no eggs ..unless god miracles some up! I like mine over easy!:lol:

the right answer is god created both the rooster and the hen and that is how you get fertilized eggs and offspring.

which god was it..thor, zeus or lug :confused:

Yahweh

Last edited:
I think they already figured out the hen and rooster came first not the egg supporting creation. :lol:
nope. that just another lie you tell yourself!

Still no explanation that makes any rational sense.
really? that might mean something of you were rational and not rationalizing: a : to substitute a natural for a supernatural explanation of <rationalize a myth> b : to attribute (one's actions) to rational and creditable motives without analysis of true and especially unconscious motives <rationalized his dislike of his brother> ; broadly : to create an excuse or more attractive explanation for <rationalize the problem>

why did you resurrect this thread.....easter? ironic as it's the most pagan of holidays..

nope. that just another lie you tell yourself!

really? that might mean something of you were rational and not rationalizing: a : to substitute a natural for a supernatural explanation of <rationalize a myth> b : to attribute (one's actions) to rational and creditable motives without analysis of true and especially unconscious motives <rationalized his dislike of his brother> ; broadly : to create an excuse or more attractive explanation for <rationalize the problem>

why did you resurrect this thread.....easter? ironic as it's the most pagan of holidays..

Just to watch people like you squirm.

then you have a real problem..since your posts only add to hilarity of watching you making a hemorrhoid ridden asshole of yourself.

then you have a real problem..since your posts only add to hilarity of watching you making a hemorrhoid ridden asshole of yourself.

Really,because i can offer answers to your questions but you on the other hand run from the challenge.

Last edited:

Really,because i can offer answers to your questions but you on the other hand run from the challenge.
no you can't, as any answer you have has no basis in reality.
those kind of bullshit answers are far worse then no answer at all.
please provide proof that I have run.....?

Offer proof I did not answer questions from your side ?

When we got to a deep subject you ran and only was a cheer leader apparently because your knowledge on the theory was lacking.

When we discussed genetics and mutations you were no where to be found, Other then to thank people who attempted answering my questions.

What would you like to discuss ?

Last edited:

When we got to a deep subject you ran and only was a cheer leader apparently because your knowledge on the theory was lacking.

When we discussed genetics and mutations you were no where to be found, Other then to thank people who attempted answering my questions.

dodge! not suprising.

dodge! not suprising.

I am open to discuss anything you like concerning evolution or creation,poop or get off the pot.

dodge! not suprising.

I am open to discuss anything you like concerning evolution or creation,poop or get off the pot.
what you're open to is pontificating on fantasy..
poop ....really ?

People who believe in Creationism are pretty much the same people who believe the earth is 6,000 years old, they are ignorant idiots who deny reality because they can't accept the fact that a bunch of humans who wrote the bible thousands of years ago were wrong about a lot of things

People who believe in Creationism are pretty much the same people who believe the earth is 6,000 years old, they are ignorant idiots who deny reality because they can't accept the fact that a bunch of humans who wrote the bible thousands of years ago were wrong about a lot of things

I don't know the age of the earth nor do you, now what ? Tell us where the bible is wrong please. I'm your worst enemy I hold a degree in science. let's get it on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back