Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pondering the weather the other day after it didn't do what the news said it was going to do. Then I started thinking, why aren't we able to model and predict the weather better? Why can't we simply study evidence and trends, apply a few laws of physics, and come up with a formula that is right 99% of the time? I will tell you why. Becasue the weather is totally RANDOM. Then I thought to myself, why are people so blinded by the fact that the digital code in human beings is NOT RANDOM. In fact, it was another Catholic who figured out the whole gene thing and guess what, once he cracked the code, his predictions were right 100% of the time. The code screams intelligent source!! Yet, blind-faith Darwinist continue with their pathetic belief it is as random as the weather. Really sad.

First, weather is not totally random. If it were, you would never know if you were going to get a hailstorm, 120 degree heat and dry, snow, etc. no matter where you were. Obviously that's not true.

Second, even if it IS random, if god created the earth why wouldn't there be as much evidence of intelligence in the weather as there is in genes?

This is a common response I will answer with another question: What make uniquely qualified to decide how God should do anything? Why would you ASSume that the way you think things should be is the way God would or should have done them? This is exactly the complete and utter HUMAN ARROGANCE that led to the TOE in the first place. It is also the sin of Lucifer, who thought he could do a better job than God. We all know how that panned out.

I was pondering the weather the other day after it didn't do what the news said it was going to do. Then I started thinking, why aren't we able to model and predict the weather better? Why can't we simply study evidence and trends, apply a few laws of physics, and come up with a formula that is right 99% of the time? I will tell you why. Becasue the weather is totally RANDOM. Then I thought to myself, why are people so blinded by the fact that the digital code in human beings is NOT RANDOM. In fact, it was another Catholic who figured out the whole gene thing and guess what, once he cracked the code, his predictions were right 100% of the time. The code screams intelligent source!! Yet, blind-faith Darwinist continue with their pathetic belief it is as random as the weather. Really sad.

First, weather is not totally random. If it were, you would never know if you were going to get a hailstorm, 120 degree heat and dry, snow, etc. no matter where you were. Obviously that's not true.

Second, even if it IS random, if god created the earth why wouldn't there be as much evidence of intelligence in the weather as there is in genes?

This is a common response I will answer with another question: What make uniquely qualified to decide how God should do anything? Why would you ASSume that the way you think things should be is the way God would or should have done them? This is exactly the complete and utter HUMAN ARROGANCE that led to the TOE in the first place. It is also the sin of Lucifer, who thought he could do a better job than God. We all know how that panned out.
first of all, who is "uniquely" ?

since you have the same amount of evidence for Lucifer that you do for god (none) your ASSUMPTION THAT THE PAIR EXIST IS EVEN MORE ARROGANT!

Isn't it just as arrogant to assume that because YOU think something required intelligence, it must have been done by god?

I would agree that, if there is a god, any assumptions about that being's motives or abilities are unlikely to be based in any real knowledge. However, when you start talking about how something was clearly created by god, you are assuming you know how god works (beyond assuming that there is a god in the first place, assuming there is only one, etc.).

So, you make an assumption about what god has done, I ask why that same assumption wouldn't hold true in other areas, and then you claim I am being arrogant? Ok then. You started off with a false assumption (that weather is totally random, which I'll point out you didn't address), I ask why, if an intelligence created everything, it would leave weather totally random but not life, and you respond with, basically, "You can't know how god works.". If I can't know how god works, I can't know if he would have directed life or left it to random chance, either.

Isn't it just as arrogant to assume that because YOU think something required intelligence, it must have been done by god?

I would agree that, if there is a god, any assumptions about that being's motives or abilities are unlikely to be based in any real knowledge. However, when you start talking about how something was clearly created by god, you are assuming you know how god works (beyond assuming that there is a god in the first place, assuming there is only one, etc.).

So, you make an assumption about what god has done, I ask why that same assumption wouldn't hold true in other areas, and then you claim I am being arrogant? Ok then. You started off with a false assumption (that weather is totally random, which I'll point out you didn't address), I ask why, if an intelligence created everything, it would leave weather totally random but not life, and you respond with, basically, "You can't know how god works.". If I can't know how god works, I can't know if he would have directed life or left it to random chance, either.

Wow! Aren't you mister captain obvious. I thought the transparency of my point would be more evident but it is obvious by you mirroring back what I mirrored you, it went right over your head. You now are assuming that I assumed the same thing you were assuming. As far as the reference of God with a capital G, there is the small detail that you are in the Creationist thread. I don't assume to have proof of the Judeo-Christian God I believe is the Designer and my response was more argumentitive in nature. Let's just say there is as much proof that Intelligent Design is responsible for the complex features we see as there is proof of the Darwinian Myth.

Last edited:
Hey! Why come the Darwinist fools never talk about the origins of plant life. The earth is teaming with it. So when the first complex DNA self-assembled itself, when did it choose to become a plant or an animal. Maybe our common ancestor is a flower, or seaweed, or some nasty mold. Maybe it's just like Avatar and we are all connected to the trees.

Ohhh yahuh! Theres that pesky origin of life thing the Darwinian fools have absolutely no explanation for. What was the last poster saying about proof??

Hmm, let's see. Highly intelligent scientist believe in something that is invisible, that they can't prove, that no super sensitive device has ever been able to capture, merely because they can see its effects???? Really? A mysterious force or thing that is invisible and can't be measured or proven?

"We see how the rotation of galaxies is affect by something that weighs a lot but is invisible. We also see how the gas in galaxy clusters doesn't move as it would if there were only visible matter present. So we know it's there. The question is simply what it is."

One step closer to dark matter in universe

Kind of reminds me of people who believe in invisible stuff because they see the digital code in every cell which was left behind by the invisible Being that made it.

Last edited:
Hey! Why come the Darwinist fools never talk about the origins of plant life. The earth is teaming with it. So when the first complex DNA self-assembled itself, when did it choose to become a plant or an animal. Maybe our common ancestor is a flower, or seaweed, or some nasty mold. Maybe it's just like Avatar and we are all connected to the trees.

Ohhh yahuh! Theres that pesky origin of life thing the Darwinian fools have absolutely no explanation for. What was the last poster saying about proof??
because the origin of life on earth, is a different subject /science.it's only creationists in your self perpetuating ignorance try to blur the line between the two.
a common trick used by scam artist's and religious nut jobs since Darwin first proposed the theory ...

because the origin of life on earth, is a different subject /science.it's only creationists in your self perpetuating ignorance try to blur the line between the two.
a common trick used by scam artist's and religious nut jobs since Darwin first proposed the theory ...

Then answer me one question if it is so cut and dry Mr. Smarty Pants, how far back do you go? Where is the line? Where does the origin of life issue stop and evolutionary theory begin? What is the common ancestor you are so fond of referring to if you have it so figured out? So typical... continually call Intelligent Design proponents Creationists, as if it is a putdown somehow inferring their beliefs are soley based on religion, and with a complete lack of understanding that ID theory relies on science alone, and then act like a baby when ID theorists keep bringing up the point on how you have ZERO answers for the origin of life. What you seem complete inept at understanding is that your stupid theory is based on a house of cards. You claim common ancestry but you can't definitively say when or where that started. So how can you build an entire world view on an unknown? Oh wait, that is what you accuse us of doing. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Then answer me one question if it is so cut and dry Mr. Smarty Pants, how far back do you go? Where is the line? Where does the origin of life issue stop and evolutionary theory begin? What is the common ancestor you are so fond of referring to if you have it so figured out? So typical... continually call Intelligent Design proponents Creationists, as if it is a putdown somehow inferring their beliefs are soley based on religion, and with a complete lack of understanding that ID theory relies on science alone, and then act like a baby when ID theorists keep bringing up the point on how you have ZERO answers for the origin of life. What you seem complete inept at understanding is that your stupid theory is based on a house of cards. You claim common ancestry but you can't definitively say when or where that started. So how can you build an entire world view on an unknown? Oh wait, that is what you accuse us of doing. Nevermind.
you go back as far as it takes..

you can stow this bullshit:"continually call Intelligent Design proponents Creationists" right now.
it's a ploy to sound legitimate and it don't fly!
you CREATIONISTS are the only ones claiming to have a definitive answer, with no solid evidence ,besides being totally non scientific it screams of desperation.

Not to me.

What is desperate is frantically proclaiming you believe in liberty, while doing everything within your power to limit it.

Hmm, let's see. Highly intelligent scientist believe in something that is invisible, that they can't prove, that no super sensitive device has ever been able to capture, merely because they can see its effects???? Really? A mysterious force or thing that is invisible and can't be measured or proven?

"We see how the rotation of galaxies is affect by something that weighs a lot but is invisible. We also see how the gas in galaxy clusters doesn't move as it would if there were only visible matter present. So we know it's there. The question is simply what it is."

One step closer to dark matter in universe

Kind of reminds me of people who believe in invisible stuff because they see the digital code in every cell which was left behind by the invisible Being that made it.

You are making very good points. :eusa_clap:

Listen numb nuts, according to your view everything came about naturally that includes Macro-evolution.

The origins question needs to be answered whether you believe in evolution or not.

Don't you think maybe if life began naturally that makes origins connected with evolution ? quit with your nonsense.

He and most all evolutionist since they have no answer for the question use silly little jabs like his to avoid the question, and are not smart enough to figure out macroevolution would have to be connected with the origins of life since they deny the creator and believe life came about naturally through evolution.

you go back as far as it takes..

you can stow this bullshit:"continually call Intelligent Design proponents Creationists" right now.
it's a ploy to sound legitimate and it don't fly!
you CREATIONISTS are the only ones claiming to have a definitive answer, with no solid evidence ,besides being totally non scientific it screams of desperation.

Can you prove our answers are wrong ?

Last edited:

Listen numb nuts, according to your view everything came about naturally that includes Macro-evolution.

The origins question needs to be answered whether you believe in evolution or not.

Don't you think maybe if life began naturally that makes origins connected with evolution ? quit with your nonsense.

Since believing that life came about through random process, or that life was created by a god, or that aliens put life on the planet, or any other idea does nothing to confirm or deny evolution......no, they aren't particularly connected. At least, not in the way you seem to want to imply.

There has to be some form of Creationism. There is no way that this solar system, planet, atmosphere and complex life happened by accident. I cannot rise from bed and step outside without looking in amazement at this wonderful planet that we call home.

If you want to believe that it's all 'luck' and we evolved from single celled organisms, to lung fish, to monkeys to humans, that's your choice. I don't see it that way.

Since believing that life came about through random process, or that life was created by a god, or that aliens put life on the planet, or any other idea does nothing to confirm or deny evolution......no, they aren't particularly connected. At least, not in the way you seem to want to imply.

This is very easy to dispute,a cell if it came about through a natural process it evolved no ? they are very connected.

Look this is very simple,the things that formed a cell had to evolve if you believe there is no designer.

Last edited:
There has to be some form of Creationism. There is no way that this solar system, planet, atmosphere and complex life happened by accident. I cannot rise from bed and step outside without looking in amazement at this wonderful planet that we call home.

If you want to believe that it's all 'luck' and we evolved from single celled organisms, to lung fish, to monkeys to humans, that's your choice. I don't see it that way.

I believe in the fact of evolution, and I cannot rise from bed and step outside without looking in amazement at this wonderful planet that we call home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back