Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who believe in Creationism are pretty much the same people who believe the earth is 6,000 years old, they are ignorant idiots who deny reality because they can't accept the fact that a bunch of humans who wrote the bible thousands of years ago were wrong about a lot of things

I don't know the age of the earth nor do you, now what ? Tell us where the bible is wrong please. I'm your worst enemy I hold a degree in science. let's get it on.
you hold no degree! why do you keep telling that lie there is no degree in "science" you assclown...
there are however degrees in the sciences ...astrophysics,biology,paleontology..ect...
if god, he or she exsited you'd be sent to hell not just for lying ,but for doing it so badly.

ReligionPenis.jpg

Bible dealbreakers: Bad science | No Forbidden Questions

Last edited:
People who believe in Creationism are pretty much the same people who believe the earth is 6,000 years old, they are ignorant idiots who deny reality because they can't accept the fact that a bunch of humans who wrote the bible thousands of years ago were wrong about a lot of things

I don't know the age of the earth nor do you, now what ? Tell us where the bible is wrong please. I'm your worst enemy I hold a degree in science. let's get it on.

no one who holds a degree in any of the sciences would claim the earth is 6000 years old.

you aren't anyone's worst enemy but your own ...

you hold no degree! why do you keep telling that lie there is no degree in "science" you assclown...
there are however degrees in the sciences ...astrophysics,biology,paleontology..ect...
if god, he or she exsited you'd be sent to hell not just for lying ,but for doing it so badly.

ReligionPenis.jpg

Listen you moron ,you have no clue what my major was in. I have my masters in molecular biology. Now would you like to discuss my major ? Why don't you poop or get off the toilet butthead.

no one who holds a degree in any of the sciences would claim the earth is 6000 years old.

you aren't anyone's worst enemy but your own ...

Are you people illiterate ? I said I don't know the age of this planet nor does any man. Do you realize how many creationist hold all the different degrees in the various fields of science that believe in a young earth not like most of the brainwashed children that major in the fields of science ? Look if you people wish to discuss our views in depth go for it just don't tell me what I would and wouldn't do. So what would you like to discuss ?

Last edited:

ReligionPenis.jpg

Since you won't start it here we go.

Here is a very simple question for you that presents a problem for evolutionist.

Is there any known molecule that can reproduce itself ?

The age of the Earth has been quantified through radiometric dating of meteorites, moon rocks, and geologic samples collected here on earth as well as by determining the relative mass and luminosity of the sun. A multi-disciplinary analysis of many different samples has produced age calculations that strongly agree with one another.

The age of the Earth has been quantified through radiometric dating of meteorites, moon rocks, and geologic samples collected here on earth as well as by determining the relative mass and luminosity of the sun. A multi-disciplinary analysis of many different samples has produced age calculations that strongly agree with one another.

Dating methods are no more reliable then determining the time of death of someone who died recently unless it was witnessed and documented.if you wish to trust in that non-sense be my guest.

Then show me what that "first cause" was?

Prove to me (which you can't but try for laughs) that there was no intelligent designer.

To do so you would need all the knowledge in the universe…and you don't have it. No scientist does either…so where does that leave us? Science can not begin to tackle this issue.

Why don't you try…...

Dating methods are no more reliable then determining the time of death of someone who died recently unless it was witnessed and documented.if you wish to trust in that non-sense be my guest.
once again claiming facts not in evidence ....your distrust of the dating systems is no evidence they are inaccurate and you have no credible evidence to prove otherwise .....since creationism is not a science it is not valid to any argument about evolution..

once again claiming facts not in evidence ....your distrust of the dating systems is no evidence they are inaccurate and you have no credible evidence to prove otherwise .....since creationism is not a science it is not valid to any argument about evolution..

SO you are deflecting to avoid the question I asked you ?

hardly ....I'm playing you ...for the asshat you are....dance puppet dance!

hardly ....I'm playing you ...for the asshat you are....dance puppet dance!

It was a very simple question that is very revealing.

The only asshat is the :eusa_liar::dance:

I wonder

Do Creationist realize that the "Big Bang" theory was proposed by a catholic preists and adopted by the Catholic church with little regards to "evolution"?

I guess the creationists do not know of the Catholic church long and storied history in astronomy and physics. Come to think about it, the Catholics pratically described the make-up of the Earths atmosphere--Clouds, Air and, oh yes, no heavenly city waiting to descend.

Remember, that is not the "evolutionists" that made these discoveries, but Catholic scientists studying the world about them. All funded by the Catholic church!

I wonder

Do Creationist realize that the "Big Bang" theory was proposed by a catholic preists and adopted by the Catholic church with little regards to "evolution"?

I guess the creationists do not know of the Catholic church long and storied history in astronomy and physics. Come to think about it, the Catholics pratically described the make-up of the Earths atmosphere--Clouds, Air and, oh yes, no heavenly city waiting to descend.

Remember, that is not the "evolutionists" that made these discoveries, but Catholic scientists studying the world about them. All funded by the Catholic church!

Any your point is? The Big Bang Theory proves Creation. It has nothing to do with the Darwinian Myth. The bozo's that bag on Creationists can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that there are two camps on this topic. Young Earth Creationists and Intelligent Design proponents. I fall into the second camp and believe God created the universe out of nothing (Big Bang) and I believe the bang bonged roughly 13.7 Billion years ago.

I wonder

Only catholics agree with catholic doctrines. Even some of them don't fully agree with their doctrines.

If the big bang happened God caused it.

Last edited:
I wonder

Only catholics agree with catholic doctrines. Even some of them don't fully agree with their doctrines.

If the big bang happened God caused it.
speculation not fact!
of course the secular big bang theory is speculation also with one huge exception, evidence!

I was pondering the weather the other day after it didn't do what the news said it was going to do. Then I started thinking, why aren't we able to model and predict the weather better? Why can't we simply study evidence and trends, apply a few laws of physics, and come up with a formula that is right 99% of the time? I will tell you why. Becasue the weather is totally RANDOM. Then I thought to myself, why are people so blinded by the fact that the digital code in human beings is NOT RANDOM. In fact, it was another Catholic who figured out the whole gene thing and guess what, once he cracked the code, his predictions were right 100% of the time. The code screams intelligent source!! Yet, blind-faith Darwinist continue with their pathetic belief it is as random as the weather. Really sad.

I was pondering the weather the other day after it didn't do what the news said it was going to do. Then I started thinking, why aren't we able to model and predict the weather better? Why can't we simply study evidence and trends, apply a few laws of physics, and come up with a formula that is right 99% of the time? I will tell you why. Becasue the weather is totally RANDOM. Then I thought to myself, why are people so blinded by the fact that the digital code in human beings is NOT RANDOM. In fact, it was another Catholic who figured out the whole gene thing and guess what, once he cracked the code, his predictions were right 100% of the time. The code screams intelligent source!! Yet, blind-faith Darwinist continue with their pathetic belief it is as random as the weather. Really sad.

First, weather is not totally random. If it were, you would never know if you were going to get a hailstorm, 120 degree heat and dry, snow, etc. no matter where you were. Obviously that's not true.

Second, even if it IS random, if god created the earth why wouldn't there be as much evidence of intelligence in the weather as there is in genes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back