Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be some form of Creationism. There is no way that this solar system, planet, atmosphere and complex life happened by accident. I cannot rise from bed and step outside without looking in amazement at this wonderful planet that we call home.

If you want to believe that it's all 'luck' and we evolved from single celled organisms, to lung fish, to monkeys to humans, that's your choice. I don't see it that way.

I believe in the fact of evolution, and I cannot rise from bed and step outside without looking in amazement at this wonderful planet that we call home.

I gave the reason why life did not evolve or came about in a natural process but still evolutionist ignore the evidence.

There has to be some form of Creationism. There is no way that this solar system, planet, atmosphere and complex life happened by accident. I cannot rise from bed and step outside without looking in amazement at this wonderful planet that we call home.

If you want to believe that it's all 'luck' and we evolved from single celled organisms, to lung fish, to monkeys to humans, that's your choice. I don't see it that way.

Sad that when you're ignorant of something, you have to assume a fantasy of yours to fill in your ignorance.

I'm ignorant of dark matter, doesn't mean i just assume a supernatural force is blowing out a candle and that's the end result.

I believe in the fact of evolution, and I cannot rise from bed and step outside without looking in amazement at this wonderful planet that we call home.
Me too ! Utter amazement !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzz6TWNRUAc]China Pollution - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QYgRyRbbo]HUNGRY & HOMELESS KIDS, PHILIPPINES - YouTube[/ame]

Sad that when you're ignorant of something, you have to assume a fantasy of yours to fill in your ignorance.

I'm ignorant of dark matter, doesn't mean i just assume a supernatural force is blowing out a candle and that's the end result.

Ignorant of what I ask?

Can you prove beyond all doubt that there is no God? That there is no intelligent design in the creation of the universe?

No you can not.

So one could say that you have a fantasy of evolution that has some serious gaps that have yet to be filled and will likely never be filled in.

The odds that everything it takes to support complex life on this planet happened as the result of chance are astronomical.

because the origin of life on earth, is a different subject /science.it's only creationists in your self perpetuating ignorance try to blur the line between the two.
a common trick used by scam artist's and religious nut jobs since Darwin first proposed the theory ...

Then answer me one question if it is so cut and dry Mr. Smarty Pants, how far back do you go? Where is the line? Where does the origin of life issue stop and evolutionary theory begin? What is the common ancestor you are so fond of referring to if you have it so figured out? So typical... continually call Intelligent Design proponents Creationists, as if it is a putdown somehow inferring their beliefs are soley based on religion, and with a complete lack of understanding that ID theory relies on science alone, and then act like a baby when ID theorists keep bringing up the point on how you have ZERO answers for the origin of life. What you seem complete inept at understanding is that your stupid theory is based on a house of cards. You claim common ancestry but you can't definitively say when or where that started. So how can you build an entire world view on an unknown? Oh wait, that is what you accuse us of doing. Nevermind.
you go back as far as it takes..

you can stow this bullshit:"continually call Intelligent Design proponents Creationists" right now.
it's a ploy to sound legitimate and it don't fly!
you CREATIONISTS are the only ones claiming to have a definitive answer, with no solid evidence ,besides being totally non scientific it screams of desperation.

Blah, Blah, Blah... we're scientific and you're not. Same old tired Darwinists party line.

because the origin of life on earth, is a different subject /science.it's only creationists in your self perpetuating ignorance try to blur the line between the two.
a common trick used by scam artist's and religious nut jobs since Darwin first proposed the theory ...

Then answer me one question if it is so cut and dry Mr. Smarty Pants, how far back do you go? Where is the line? Where does the origin of life issue stop and evolutionary theory begin? What is the common ancestor you are so fond of referring to if you have it so figured out? So typical... continually call Intelligent Design proponents Creationists, as if it is a putdown somehow inferring their beliefs are soley based on religion, and with a complete lack of understanding that ID theory relies on science alone, and then act like a baby when ID theorists keep bringing up the point on how you have ZERO answers for the origin of life. What you seem complete inept at understanding is that your stupid theory is based on a house of cards. You claim common ancestry but you can't definitively say when or where that started. So how can you build an entire world view on an unknown? Oh wait, that is what you accuse us of doing. Nevermind.

He and most all evolutionist since they have no answer for the question use silly little jabs like his to avoid the question, and are not smart enough to figure out macroevolution would have to be connected with the origins of life since they deny the creator and believe life came about naturally through evolution.

You are correct. His correct response to my questions of "where is the line between the origins of life and when evolution began" is "we have no freaking idea". That is also the correct response to who the common ancester is. Is it a tree? Is it a flower? Is it an Ecoli? Again, the correct response is "Our theory really doesn't have an answer for those questions. We really don't even have enough "scientific" evidence to go more than a few million years back."

Listen numb nuts, according to your view everything came about naturally that includes Macro-evolution.

The origins question needs to be answered whether you believe in evolution or not.

Don't you think maybe if life began naturally that makes origins connected with evolution ? quit with your nonsense.

Since believing that life came about through random process, or that life was created by a god, or that aliens put life on the planet, or any other idea does nothing to confirm or deny evolution......no, they aren't particularly connected. At least, not in the way you seem to want to imply.

Again, this is a total DODGE!! There is all this talk of common ancestry but when pressed, you don't even have a clue what that means. Looks like a bad case of blind faith to me.

There are around 10,000 colleges and universities in the world.
All but a handfull of them teach evolution as fact.
Tens of thousands of tests have been conducted for over 100 years using the scientific method on the theory of evolution.
When one tests with the scientific method they test to attempt to prove their theory WRONG.
To date there are ZERO experiments done using the scientific method on evolution that have been proven wrong.
That is why all but about 5 or 6 of those 10,000 colleges and universities teach evolution as fact.
Respectfully, anyone that believes intelligent design and creationsim are on the same scientific playing field as evolutionary theory is either in deep denial because of religous beliefs, uneducated or both.

I'm not totally sure I get your point on this. Really the argument always boils down to the Darwinian religion versus some form of a God-based religion. Many Darwinians can accept the possibility of other life forms in the universe. They can accept the existence of multi-verses (which are supernatural by the way since there will never be a way to prove this theory). Funny they just can't accept that a super advanced Being could exist outside of space, time, matter and energy. They can't accept that a Being (our puny finite minds seem unwilling to acknowledge) has left behind evidence of Its existence in the form of a complex, ordered, digitial code in every living thing. They hate the fact we live in the "just right" universe. The big bang is now widely accepted and we know our universe is finite. In fact, Hawkings now believes that even time itself began at the big bang.

So pick your fairy tale, Natural Selection and Multiverses, or Super Intelligent (call It an Alien if you want)Being who exists outside space, time, matter and energy but used a science as yet unknown to us to start the universe and then act in it periodically from time to time by depositing new designs. But lets all be adults and admit that your fairy tale takes just as much faith as mine.

Ignorant of what I ask?

Can you prove beyond all doubt that there is no God? That there is no intelligent design in the creation of the universe?

No you can not.

So one could say that you have a fantasy of evolution that has some serious gaps that have yet to be filled and will likely never be filled in.

The odds that everything it takes to support complex life on this planet happened as the result of chance are astronomical.

Thats not even accounting for the "lifespark" that has been passed for millions of years and somehow still exists in everyone of us. I've mentioned it on here before but I love the cellular test tube experiment. Bascially, take a cell, place it in a test tube with the exact alkalinity and make up of cellular fluid. Puncture the membrane and allow the "LIVE" contents of the cell to spill into the cellular fluid. Now we wait. How long before the cellular components re-arrange themselves and come back to life? Any logical human being would tell you NEVER. Yet, not like the stupid theories where all the building blocks come together in some soup, we have all the necessary components already there!!! All the proteins, the digital DNA code, the RNA, the mitochondria.... there all there. Okay, forget waiting. Let's hit it with some radiation. How about some Neutrino's? UV light? Let's get our medical scopes and micro-tweezers and all manner of micro machines. Let's put it all back inside the cell. Will it come back to life? You tell me. Life doesn't happen on this planet any more. It gets passed. If it expires before it is passed, it doesn't go on. Life had a beginning. Cells are part of complex systems. In humans, if the heart stops functioning, the rest of the cells die too. Why? The "lifespark" mystery will never be solved. Darwinians can't prove it. Theists can't prove it. So stop trying to act like you are so much more "scientific".

$bio book.jpg

Great reading. Explains it all.

Tens of thousands of tests have been conducted for over 100 years using the scientific method on the theory of evolution.
When one tests with the scientific method they test to attempt to prove their theory WRONG.
To date there are ZERO experiments done using the scientific method on evolution that have been proven wrong.
That is why all but about 5 or 6 of those 10,000 colleges and universities teach evolution as fact.
Respectfully, anyone that believes intelligent design and creationsim are on the same scientific playing field as evolutionary theory is either in deep denial because of religous beliefs, uneducated or both.

Dude, you obviously haven't done alot of reading or been exposed to the mountain of scientific evidence that is piling up against evolution. And why would you? You are obviously a product of these same universities that censor any information that is destructive to the Darwinian party line. You are the one that is trapped and can't see outside of your box. You have been manipulated by a system that doesn't allow hard questions and suppresses the truth when it doesn't fit the Darwinian dogma. If you want to free yourself from your ignorance that evolution has never been disproven you can start at these places. Don't be a fool. Open your mind...

"You can’t criticize evolution because that would be against the law. It’s incredible, but evolutionists legislate the truth of their theory. They’ll sue, lie to judges, falsify histories, oppose academic freedom, control funding, blackball skeptics and create laws that not only enforce evolution but outlaw even criticism of their non scientific ideas." Don't forget they fiercely remove the truth from Wikipedia as quickly as it is posted up.

Darwin's God

Evolution News & Views: Intelligent Design Archives

Uncommon Descent | Serving The Intelligent Design Community

Last edited:
This has random mutation written all over it. This is what you get when only the good stuff survives... WHATEVER!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqESR7E4b_8&feature=player_embedded]DNA Replication - YouTube[/ame]

Dude, you obviously haven't done alot of reading or been exposed to the mountain of scientific evidence that is piling up against evolution. And why would you? You are obviously a product of these same universities that censor any information that is destructive to the Darwinian party line. You are the one that is trapped and can't see outside of your box. You have been manipulated by a system that doesn't allow hard questions and suppresses the truth when it doesn't fit the Darwinian dogma. If you want to free yourself from your ignorance that evolution has never been disproven you can start at these places. Don't be a fool. Open your mind...

"You can’t criticize evolution because that would be against the law. It’s incredible, but evolutionists legislate the truth of their theory. They’ll sue, lie to judges, falsify histories, oppose academic freedom, control funding, blackball skeptics and create laws that not only enforce evolution but outlaw even criticism of their non scientific ideas." Don't forget they fiercely remove the truth from Wikipedia as quickly as it is posted up.

Darwin's God

What evidence against evolution? Please. You have no idea what you are talking about it. You maintain a pre-supposition that the bible is true, so are unable to see anything that is actually true, such as evidence.

Ignorant of what I ask?

No you can not.

Astronomical, as on an astronomical scale? That's what billions of years can do. Plus, it isn't all chance. There are Laws of Chemistry and Physics which govern the interactions and make them more likely than you let on. Chemistry anf time worked miracles.

Ignorant of what I ask?

No you can not.

Astronomical, as on an astronomical scale? That's what billions of years can do. Plus, it isn't all chance. There are Laws of Chemistry and Physics which govern the interactions and make them more likely than you let on. Chemistry anf time worked miracles.

Oh yeah. Time. Time makes the impossible possible. This is a funny stance since no one in your camp seems to be able to identify when the origin of life ends and when evolution begins or what the mysterious common ancestor is. You pathetic theory doesn't even no where its coming from much so how can you apply time as the miracle worker of all miracle workers? You are foolish and deceived and this stance is definitely not based on any of your so called scientific evidence. What a joke.

Darwin's God

What evidence against evolution? Please. You have no idea what you are talking about it. You maintain a pre-supposition that the bible is true, so are unable to see anything that is actually true, such as evidence.

Wow, this is about your most ignorant response to date. You obviously didn't check out any of the links so that you could speak intelligently on the subject. You are so blind you won't even take the time to read opposing viewpoints. Now that is FAITH my Darwinian friend!!!!

Here. I will make it simple for you and just post up ONE recent scientific discovery that disproves evolution. It is literally a 45 second read for the lazy ones here. This is basically a case of when what you said would disprove evolution is discovered, then just make up something different. That is the way it works in your religion.

Darwin's God: Getting Crushed: Evolutionists Are Now Saying That Some Species Have a Reputation For “Doing Things Their Own Way”

Last edited:
If you are using the term "evolution" to mean one species morphing into another, there is no proof that it happens in the FIRST place. How can one "disprove" something that has never been observed to have happened, ever, at any time? In other words, you can't disprove a thing that wasn't proven to begin with.

Darwin's God

If you want to see some lies in open court "dude" then educate yourself and go read the Bush appointed conservative Republican Judges' INDEPENDENT ruling on Intelligent design.
Dover v. Kitzmiller
The Judge scolded your team for distorting, slanting and telling lies in open court and in deposititions in this case. Perjury charges were almost brought after the case.
And your team went down in a blaze of flames and why?
Because you have NO evidence and always come back with the rank rhetoric as illustrated by your post above.
This court ruled that your team promotes creationsim fraudulently masking it as intelligent design and imposes their mandates to teach it as fact without any foundation OTHER THAN religous purposes ONLY.
Got it?
As Judge Jonses stated in this case "witnesses time and again lie to cover their tracks and disguise the real purpose behind the ID policy."

Pretty hard for your team to move the ball there Moe when your own team exposes you folk for the frauds that you are.

Punt.
You can never win on lies so go ahead and admit all you have is a religous argument ONLY.
We all know there is nothing whatsoever scientific about any of your arguments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back