Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
asked and answerd and you got your ass handed to you.

BTW YWC plagiarized those questions from a creationist site Three Devastating Questions To Ask Evolutionists & Three Points Which Destroy The Theory Of Evolution And Show That Intelligent Design Is A Reality
and is attempting to perpetrate a fraud..

Somebody is getting it handed to them.

When I origionally posted those questions I linked the site :lol:

But I did ask similar questions in another thread that were my own.

Well, that was predictable. When I followed your link, I was confronted with Malcolm Muggeridge, a journalist and convert to Christianity.

As is the case so frequently with the creationist crowd, the references you cite have a consistent lack of training, study or background in the subject they comment on.

I don't care what you think of the source I care about your responses. You can't save Daws from his stupidity.

Fully fertile eggs come from sexual reproduction from a male and female or hen and rooster.

How can evidence get any stronger ?
evidence of what? that chickens make eggs ?
wow!
that's a ground breaking obsevation!
you forget that chickens were not the first creatures to lay eggs.
also you conveniently left out asexual reproducing!
either way it's no proof of god.

So give me proof of any creature that has laid an egg and a new family was born ?

Prove any new family came through sexual reproduction the burden of proof is on you since you admitted how chicken eggs are produced.
Your question makes no sense.

Well, that was predictable. When I followed your link, I was confronted with Malcolm Muggeridge, a journalist and convert to Christianity.

As is the case so frequently with the creationist crowd, the references you cite have a consistent lack of training, study or background in the subject they comment on.

I don't care what you think of the source I care about your responses. You can't save Daws from his stupidity.
You're getting frothy over chickens laying eggs?

Fully fertile eggs come from sexual reproduction from a male and female or hen and rooster.

How can evidence get any stronger ?
wow!

So give me proof of any creature that has laid an egg and a new family was born ?

Prove any new family came through sexual reproduction the burden of proof is on you since you admitted how chicken eggs are produced.
so chickens fuck ? that's not an admission it's fact.
what do you mean by "family" species or individuals ?

still wrong: agnostic:Definition of AGNOSTIC
1: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god
2: a person who is unwilling to commit to an opinion about something <political agnostics>

proving ywc's willfull ignorance one post at a time.

Lookie here you are exposing your own ignorance.

a·the·ist
&#8194; &#8194;[ey-thee-ist] Show IPA

noun
a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1565–75; < Greek áthe ( os ) godless + -ist

Related forms
an·ti·a·the·ist, noun, adjective

pro·a·the·ist, noun, adjective

Can be confused: &#8194;1. agnostic, atheist (see synonym note at the current entry ); 2. atheist, theist, deist.

Synonyms
Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief. An atheist is one who denies the existence of a deity or of divine beings. An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. Infidel means an unbeliever, especially a nonbeliever in Islam or Christianity. A skeptic doubts and is critical of all accepted doctrines and creeds.

I love debating a dummy.
then you must be the dummy :agnosticefinition of AGNOSTIC
1: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god
2: a person who is unwilling to commit to an opinion about something <political agnostics> the definitions are virtually the same!

either way they are both not christians!

You can't be this ignorant.

You have only showed yourself to be clueless. I never said he was a Christian and you know that,getting desperate are you ? :D

wow!

If you can't keep up with the thread not my fault.

You're hoping to discredit the science of evilution by using a journalist as your source.

Do you not see that as being in an indefensible position.

If you can't keep up with the thread not my fault.
I'm current with the thread. Your evidence for gods has some connection with chickens, eggs and a journalist named Malcolm Muggeridge

You're hoping to discredit the science of evilution by using a journalist as your source.

Can you respond to the questions ? I have provided my own similar questions in another thread just can't remember which one. It points out the madness of your theory.

Can you respond to the questions ? I have provided my own similar questions in another thread just can't remember which one. It points out the madness of your theory.

What theory is suffering from madness?

Lookie here you are exposing your own ignorance.

a·the·ist
&#8194; &#8194;[ey-thee-ist] Show IPA

noun
a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1565–75; < Greek áthe ( os ) godless + -ist

Related forms
an·ti·a·the·ist, noun, adjective

pro·a·the·ist, noun, adjective

Can be confused: &#8194;1. agnostic, atheist (see synonym note at the current entry ); 2. atheist, theist, deist.

Synonyms
Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief. An atheist is one who denies the existence of a deity or of divine beings. An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. Infidel means an unbeliever, especially a nonbeliever in Islam or Christianity. A skeptic doubts and is critical of all accepted doctrines and creeds.

I love debating a dummy.
2: a person who is unwilling to commit to an opinion about something <political agnostics> the definitions are virtually the same!

You have only showed yourself to be clueless. I never said he was a Christian and you know that,getting desperate are you ? :D
really ? then why did you post virtually the same definition that I did (after I did)?
what point are you trying to make?
that being an agnostic is somehow better than being an atheist?
or do you like arguing minutia ?

What theory is suffering from madness?

Macroevolution, are you serious ?

awwww. getting your ass kicked...

really ? then why did you post virtually the same definition that I did (after I did)?

It very clearly explained the difference between an atheist and agnostic. Enough schooling for the day I have things to do.

It very clearly explained the difference between an atheist and agnostic. Enough schooling for the day I have things to do.
you just keep telling yourself that.
for all practical purposes there is no difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back