Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, that this planet is a closed system does not matter.

By the way, a closed system isn't really a closed system. It is defined as one in which matter can not be exchanged, BUT ENERGY CAN.

An ISOLATED system is one in which both matter and energy can not leave or come in, and it is only in this system that entropy will increase, no matter what.

In a closed system, entropy has the ability to decrease.

In other words YWC, you have been citing an isolated system, not a closed system. So stop pretending. You are mischaracterizing the 2nd LOTD's.

The universe is an isolated system and the earth is a closed system neither are open systems which is what daws was claiming.

Who cares. I was mistaken too, but not conceptually. As I said, a closed system isn't really a closed system, as one might think upon hearing the word "closed." Energy is allowed in and out. It is only closed with respect to matter.

The point is, you are wrong in your expectation that Earth should expect increased entropy. It is not an isolated system. You have misquoted the 2nd LOTD's.

The more you continue on this path of nitpicking, you more you reveal that you were wrong as well.

What ever makes your boat float.

no need to as I've won every argument since I CAME TO THIS THREAD.
how ? WITH ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE "there is no quantifiable evidence of god."
it's an unbeatable fact.
if and until you can provide actual evidence you've already lost...no matter how much bitch.

There is evidence all around you. You just choose blindness.

Hebrews 11(NIV)

1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Romans 1(NIV)

19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

This is circular reasoning.

You can't use the bible to prove the bible's claims about god.

Oh boy circular reasoning has been used by both sides.

more proof you are an illiterate..""there is no quantifiable evidence of god."
it's an unbeatable fact." means I win each and every argument so all of my posts are proof that I've won..
but again, to me it's not a matter of wining or losing .
even if you believe it's a win lose contest the answer is still the same:..""there is no quantifiable evidence of god."
so any claim of victory is false and subjective .

BTW, you can knockoff the why do you continue scam.
it will never have the desired effect.

I am not speaking of God Daws I am speaking of your theory,science daws.
bullshit and backpedaling no matter how you try to spin it, you are always yammering about god
your whole pov is based on the unprovable belief in god .

We are discussing science why do you want to leave this subject ?

no why? molecular or not, without those aforementioned degrees you are not what you claim to be.

What do you think a molecular biologist is :lol:
a person who studies the structure of of cells observers their actions and their relationship to the whole of biology.
also do experiments and make judgments on the outcome of those experiments.
the only one of these you did was observe and report your obsevations.
my statements stand.

What do most molecular biologist possess to work in this field I posted it for you ?

As I said, that this planet is a closed system does not matter.

By the way, a closed system isn't really a closed system. It is defined as one in which matter can not be exchanged, BUT ENERGY CAN.

An ISOLATED system is one in which both matter and energy can not leave or come in, and it is only in this system that entropy will increase, no matter what.

In a closed system, entropy has the ability to decrease.

In other words YWC, you have been citing an isolated system, not a closed system. So stop pretending. You are mischaracterizing the 2nd LOTD's.

The universe is an isolated system and the earth is a closed system neither are open systems which is what daws was claiming.
false! you're intentionally misrepresenting what I said or as already pointed out you can't read .
I said the earth is a partially closed system (fact)
the universe is considered a closed system because as stated before "it" is "presumed" to
encompasses everything...
in actuality there is no way to know today but that will most likely change .

No no that is not what you origionally said unless you went back and edited it.

Yes you are wrong on both accounts.

NSC111: Physics/Earth/Space
Resource page: Thermodynamics

II. Thermodynamic systems
Energy transfer is studied in three types of systems:

Open systems

Open systems can exchange both matter and energy with an outside system. They are portions of larger systems and in intimate contact with the larger system. Your body is an open system.

Closed systems

Closed systems exchange energy but not matter with an outside system. Though they are typically portions of larger systems, they are not in complete contact. The Earth is essentially a closed system; it obtains lots of energy from the Sun but the exchange of matter with the outside is almost zero.

Isolated systems

Isolated systems can exchange neither energy nor matter with an outside system. While they may be portions of larger systems, they do not communicate with the outside in any way. The physical universe is an isolated system; a closed thermos bottle is essentially an isolated system (though its insulation is not perfect).

Heat can be transferred between open systems and between closed systems, but not between isolated systems.

Thermodynamic systems

Hollie as usual you are so wrong. The virus takes over the host organism and that is what leads to the virus mutating and it can become stronger or weaker but over time the mutations will have an adverse reaction on both the organism and virus.
As usual, you define why you were never a molecular biologist. Try defining your terms a bit more succinctly. A virus does not 'take over' the host organism. A bit less Hollywood movie and a bit more biology would be helpful.

Why would a cell lose it's function if you are correct ?

Not surprisingly, you are now backpeddling.

no why? molecular or not, without those aforementioned degrees you are not what you claim to be.

Daws why do you pretend to know so much and you don't know my back ground.

How to Become a Molecular Biologist: Education and Career Roadmap
this is another pointless reply as stated before YOU did not complete what was required to be a molecular biologist.
end of story!

Do you wish to engage me on a molecular argument no copying and pasting, if not I will use one of your terms, stfu.

You are clearly ignorant on the subject anyone can see and most subjects you address.

Last edited:
So why did some ID god make shit that would hurt us like viruses? Is he not too bright?

I can't say for sure but it looks like he (God) has used several different methods to assure we can live but pay the ultimate price for sin and that is death. Mutating genes is not a good thing nor are viruses.

The simple thing is a couple on your side fail to reason out that eventually all viruses mutate to a point that our immune system can fight them off if not for that we would have been wiped out and many other organisms that have been invaded by viruses.
total bullshit ...

In your head !

As usual, you define why you were never a molecular biologist. Try defining your terms a bit more succinctly. A virus does not 'take over' the host organism. A bit less Hollywood movie and a bit more biology would be helpful.

Nope I am just showing you and daws don't know what you are talking about.

I can't say for sure but it looks like he (God) has used several different methods to assure we can live but pay the ultimate price for sin and that is death. Mutating genes is not a good thing nor are viruses.

The simple thing is a couple on your side fail to reason out that eventually all viruses mutate to a point that our immune system can fight them off if not for that we would have been wiped out and many other organisms that have been invaded by viruses.

How utterly twisted. No wonder your behavior is so bizarre. You live your life in trembling fear of the most evil villain ever to be shaped by the mind of man. You're suggesting that the gawds "poofed" viruses into existence as yet another punishment to be inflicted on humanity?

So, floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, fire, bacterial infections, etc. weren't enough so the gawds chose yet another humanity wiping catastrophe?

I don't live in fear hollie why would you say I live in fear ?
Of course you live in fear. You even use that fear in hopes of installing fear in others.

How utterly twisted. No wonder your behavior is so bizarre. You live your life in trembling fear of the most evil villain ever to be shaped by the mind of man. You're suggesting that the gawds "poofed" viruses into existence as yet another punishment to be inflicted on humanity?

So, floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, fire, bacterial infections, etc. weren't enough so the gawds chose yet another humanity wiping catastrophe?

Of course you live in fear. You even use that fear in hopes of installing fear in others.

Hollie you are free to choose your road and I have nothing to fear. If you wish to think I am a threat to your way of life that is your problem not mine.

Still waiting on an answer for this Hollie.

Nope I am just showing you and daws don't know what you are talking about.

That's laughable, really. The terminology, syntax and vocabulary you use when describing the subject matter of biology just screams of amateur.

Oh Hollie, once you read and find out that I am right and you are wrong again,then tell me how the virus takes over the host cell, come back and tell me how it takes over the host cell ? and also tell me why it takes over the host cell ?

Last edited:

The bible tells us that every time we are attacked for our love of God we reap a blessing.

I'll stand by for more slavering, incoherent hatred from the anti-Christian bigot. I like blessings.

Still waiting on an answer for this Hollie.

You seem to forget that your "debating" amounts to nothing more than cutting and pasting from Christian creationist websites.

What I found early on is that you have a propensity for "quote-mining" and that you are not at all discriminating in what you cut and paste, nor do you care to verify your sources. Do I need to remind you of the many instances where your "quotes" were exposed as fraudulent?

The most frustrating part of dealing with such dishonesty is that it requires not an insignificant amount of time to research every link you post and to search for every "quote" as invariably, the links are to Christian creationist websites and "quotes" are discovered to be fraudulently parsed, altered or taken out of context so as to change the author's intent.

What you don't seem to comprehend is that none of your "amino acid" cutting and pasting delineates a path to any gawds. Yours is just the boilerplate creationist argument that is found on every Christian creationist website. None of the fundie creationists are performing actual science. None of them perform any research. Without exception, all of the Christian creationist websites have predefined conclusions leading to a partisan gawd. They're not seeking truth or knowledge, they're promoting dogma.

That's as bias a position as I can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back