Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey theatre boy give me one argument you actually won. After this many pages surely you can come up with just one argument you won ? if you can't come up with that one argument why do you continue on ?
no need to as I've won every argument since I CAME TO THIS THREAD.
how ? WITH ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE "there is no quantifiable evidence of god."
it's an unbeatable fact.
if and until you can provide actual evidence you've already lost...no matter how much bitch.

You see you could not provide one argument why do you continue on ?
more proof you are an illiterate..""there is no quantifiable evidence of god."
it's an unbeatable fact." means I win each and every argument so all of my posts are proof that I've won..
but again, to me it's not a matter of wining or losing .
even if you believe it's a win lose contest the answer is still the same:..""there is no quantifiable evidence of god."
so any claim of victory is false and subjective .

BTW, you can knockoff the why do you continue scam.
it will never have the desired effect.

Wrong daws I did study cells that would make me a biologist even though I had the title of lab tech.
you just keep on believing that..
you never completed the required classes or internship to receive a masters or a PhD in biology, without those you are not a biologist

Daws did you misunderstand me when I said I was a molecular biologist ?
no why? molecular or not, without those aforementioned degrees you are not what you claim to be.

No the bible was perfect it was the languages that caused problems trying to translate accurately.
more bullshit :Scientific, Historical Errors & Mistakes in the Bible
The Bible is filled with errors and mistakes. Other ancient texts also have errors and mistakes, but this isn't a problem because people don't expect the authors of those texts to be perfect. The Bible, in contrast, is claimed by many believers to be infallible, inerrant, perfect, etc. Many base their entire religious ideology around the presumption that the Bible is free from errors or mistakes, so demonstrating the presence of errors is key to rebutting their religious claims.
Are there Errors & Mistakes in the Bible?
Of course there are errors and mistakes in the Bible; the only people who deny the presence of errors and mistakes are those with a strong ideological commitment to a belief that the Bible is somehow infallible, inerrant, or perfect. We can find errors and mistakes everywhere we look in the Bible because it's a collection of texts written centuries and millennia ago. Not all of the writers agreed and they were all ignorant of things humans have learned since then.
Scientific errors — statements that conflict with facts about reality we have learned through scientific investigation — can be found throughout the Bible because the biblical texts were written at times when human knowledge about our world was quite limited. We can't blame ancient writers for knowing less than we do now, but we can blame people alive now for preferring the errors of ancient writers over the reliable knowledge developed today.
Historical Errors in the Bible
Historical errors are mistakes in the historical record: claims about events happening or which happened but which never did and claims about events that would happen in the future but which never transpired. One might expect an ancient text to have an accurate record of ancient events, but historians as we known them are a recent development. In the past, records were written with an ideological agenda behind them, not for the sake of pure actual accuracy. Historical mistakes and errors are only to be expected.
Do Bible Errors & Mistakes Matter?
Under other circumstance, the presence of scientific and historical errors wouldn't be a big deal in an ancient text. They exist in all ancient texts, including religious scriptures, and no one invests a lot of time trying to point them out. The Bible is different, though, because so many people base their lives around the proposition that it is actually free from errors, infallible, and perfect. If so many Christians and Jews weren't trying to force civil society and civil laws to conform to their Bible, pointing out its errors and mistakes wouldn't be necessary.
Lists of Bible Errors & Mistakes
Large numbers of Bible errors and mistakes are collected here. Organized according to the individual books in the Bible, each document explains what the error or mistake is and presents the relevant verses from the Bible so it can be examined. The King James Version of the Bible is used for copyright purposes. It's not the best translation available, but it is a popular Bible translation among those who think the Bible is perfect and error-free, so it is worth using for that reason alone.
Bible Errors & Mistakes Overview - Scientific, Historical Errors & Mistakes in the Bible

I could list lot's more but that would be overkill .
you're wrong so own it.

You can find all the misinformation you like daws you are not gonna prove there were errors in the bible.
ohhh denial in action! I've already proven it.
another argument won!
your denial of fact is telling!

Daws are you still trying deny this planet is a closed system ?

As I said, that this planet is a closed system does not matter.

By the way, a closed system isn't really a closed system. It is defined as one in which matter can not be exchanged, BUT ENERGY CAN.

An ISOLATED system is one in which both matter and energy can not leave or come in, and it is only in this system that entropy will increase, no matter what.

In a closed system, entropy has the ability to decrease.

In other words YWC, you have been citing an isolated system, not a closed system. So stop pretending. You are mischaracterizing the 2nd LOTD's.

it's an unbeatable fact.
if and until you can provide actual evidence you've already lost...no matter how much bitch.

You see you could not provide one argument why do you continue on ?
more proof you are an illiterate..""there is no quantifiable evidence of god."
it's an unbeatable fact." means I win each and every argument so all of my posts are proof that I've won..
but again, to me it's not a matter of wining or losing .
even if you believe it's a win lose contest the answer is still the same:..""there is no quantifiable evidence of god."
so any claim of victory is false and subjective .

BTW, you can knockoff the why do you continue scam.
it will never have the desired effect.

I am not speaking of God Daws I am speaking of your theory,science daws.

Okay, please demonstrate a modern day example of Natural Selection acting on a random mutation and producing a trait that increases fitness.

The AIDS virus, which literally relies on constant mutation in order to evade our immune system, which is what makes it so deadly. In doing so, it is constantly increasing its fitness. Or, any virus that has ever existed that we have studied and witness mutate to become more powerful, such as a virus going airborne.

Wrong,it's not fitness, it is adapting but even adaptation have their limits. The black plague eventually reached it's limits and died out. All viruses run their course and die out and if we discover a treatment it will die out sooner or eventually weaken to where our immune system can fight it off.

Thank you though for pointing out mutations are harmful even to viruses. Unfortunately many die before that dying out happens.

What do you mean the black plague reached its limit and then died out? What limit? Viruses do not have a time limit on their viability. They will continue to spread and infect forever, if they can find hosts, and don't kill their hosts before they can be spread. This is why the ebola virus actually isn't a huge threat. It kills too quickly. AIDS is more effective, because it incubation period is very long, and shows no symptoms for a long time.

Virus' are not considered life, but they are self-replicating in the right conditions (a host), and as such, are able to mutate. I am demonstrating that which you asked about, mutation and natural selection. The mutation of a virus is what allows virus to be passed from animal to humans, which is where plagues nearly always come from- animals.

I could easily talk of a bacterial plagues, as opposed to virues, which are living things, and which mutated to be able to inhabit humans, from having inhabited animals. It is our proximity to animals in slaughterhouses and farms that have caused almost every plague known throughout history. These virus' or bacterial infections must mutate to be able to infect humans. This is an increase an fitness, by the way.

I have a very hard time believing you were a molecular biologist with statements like the one quoted above, unless I simply misinterpreted what you were actually trying to say.

By the way, a closed system isn't really a closed system. It is defined as one in which matter can not be exchanged, BUT ENERGY CAN.

An ISOLATED system is one in which both matter and energy can not leave or come in, and it is only in this system that entropy will increase, no matter what.

In other words YWC, you have been citing an isolated system, not a closed system. So stop pretending. You are mischaracterizing the 2nd LOTD's.

The universe is an isolated system and the earth is a closed system neither are open systems which is what daws was claiming.

The universe is an isolated system and the earth is a closed system neither are open systems which is what daws was claiming.

The universe is the only potential isolated system, but we don't know that it is with any certainty. Given the possibility of the multi-verse and extra dimensions, the universe might not be an isolated system.

The term "closed system" is deceptive relative to its definition, in Daws defense.

Last edited:
The AIDS virus, which literally relies on constant mutation in order to evade our immune system, which is what makes it so deadly. In doing so, it is constantly increasing its fitness. Or, any virus that has ever existed that we have studied and witness mutate to become more powerful, such as a virus going airborne.

Wrong,it's not fitness, it is adapting but even adaptation have their limits. The black plague eventually reached it's limits and died out. All viruses run their course and die out and if we discover a treatment it will die out sooner or eventually weaken to where our immune system can fight it off.

Thank you though for pointing out mutations are harmful even to viruses. Unfortunately many die before that dying out happens.

What do you mean the black plague reached its limit and then died out? What limit? Viruses do not have a time limit on their viability. They will continue to spread and infect forever, if they can find hosts, and don't kill their hosts before they can be spread. This is why the ebola virus actually isn't a huge threat. It kills too quickly. AIDS is more effective, because it incubation period is very long, and shows no symptoms for a long time.

Virus' are not considered life, but they are self-replicating in the right conditions (a host), and as such, are able to mutate. I am demonstrating that which you asked about, mutation and natural selection. The mutation of a virus is what allows virus to be passed from animal to humans, which is where plagues nearly always come from- animals.

I could easily talk of a bacterial plagues, as opposed to virues, which are living things, and which mutated to be able to inhabit humans, from having inhabited animals. It is our proximity to animals in slaughterhouses and farms that have caused almost every plague known throughout history. These virus' or bacterial infections must mutate to be able to infect humans. This is an increase an fitness, by the way.

I have a very hard time believing you were a molecular biologist with statements like the one quoted above, unless I simply misinterpreted what you were actually trying to say.

Everything has a limit to adapting and everytime it mutates it can get stronger but eventually the mutations will make the virus weaker.

Last edited:

The universe is the only potential isolated system, but we don't know that it is with any certainty. Given the possibility of the multi-verse and extra dimensions, the universe might not be an isolated system.

The term "closed system" is deceptive relative to its definition, in Daws defense.

Daws was wrong in both cases and so were you.

Thermodynamic systems

Last edited:
claiming it's not, is a major part of the delusion.
kinda like saying you not an alcoholic when you down a twelve pack with dinner everynight.

Methinks the Daws doth provide TMI. For you theatre freaks, thats "too mucheth informationeth".
another failed attempt a character assassination and lame ass cherry picking.

You are right. Your failed attempt to assassinate my character by insinuating I'm an alcoholic was pretty lame.

now that is funny! please show me any place in this thread that I did that.
even more hilarious is the failed attempt to turn what i said against me !
if this is not a gay slur:( "Maybe you guys could compare tights -UR") by you ,THEN THERE ARE NONE.

Hey theatre boy give me one argument you actually won. After this many pages surely you can come up with just one argument you won ? if you can't come up with that one argument why do you continue on ?
it's an unbeatable fact.

There is evidence all around you. You just choose blindness.

Hebrews 11(NIV)

1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Romans 1(NIV)

19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

You can't accept God but you can accept multi-verses and unseen dimensions?

Any comments on my post from Berkley about historical vs. empirical sciences?

Everything has a limit to adapting and everytime it mutates it can get stronger but eventually the mutations will make the virus weaker.
That makes no sense. The mutation of a virus is often the result of stimulus from the host. The resulting strain is not necessarily stronger or weaker but has adapted to external conditions.

Remarkably, you explicitly define one of the basic principles of evolution, yet you can't allow yourself the intellectual integrity to admit that. To do so would immediately thrust you into a contradiction with your alleged supernatural realms where everything is reduced to the slogan, "the gawds did it".

Last edited:
you just keep on believing that..
you never completed the required classes or internship to receive a masters or a PhD in biology, without those you are not a biologist

Daws did you misunderstand me when I said I was a molecular biologist ?
no why? molecular or not, without those aforementioned degrees you are not what you claim to be.

Daws why do you pretend to know so much and you don't know my back ground.

How to Become a Molecular Biologist: Education and Career Roadmap

That makes no sense. The mutation of a virus is often the result of stimulus from the host. The resulting strain is not necessarily stronger or weaker but has adapted to external conditions.

Remarkably, you explicitly define one of the basic principles of evolution, yet you can't allow yourself the intellectual integrity to admit that. To do so would immediately thrust you into a contradiction with your alleged supernatural realms where everything is reduced to the slogan, "the gawds did it".

Hollie as usual you are so wrong. The virus takes over the host organism and that is what leads to the virus mutating and it can become stronger or weaker but over time the mutations will have an adverse reaction on both the organism and virus.

So why did some ID god make shit that would hurt us like viruses? Is he not too bright?

So why did some ID god make shit that would hurt us like viruses? Is he not too bright?

I can't say for sure but it looks like he (God) has used several different methods to assure we can live but pay the ultimate price for sin and that is death. Mutating genes is not a good thing nor are viruses.

The simple thing is a couple on your side fail to reason out that eventually all viruses mutate to a point that our immune system can fight them off if not for that we would have been wiped out and many other organisms that have been invaded by viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back