Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
your words? nobody runs from your words!:lol::lol::lol:
besides you base your words on creationist sites and the bible thus making your words specious speculation based on a false premise.
do you buy that hubris by the bottle?:lol::lol:

You have yet to have a rebuttal to the earth being a closed system nor provide one for our universe (Space) as you called it being an open system. How do you know when we can't see far enough out in to space ?

You have not had any kind of rebuttal that was not based in conjecture for the origins of life or the left and right handed amino acids bonding to for proteins ?

Why don't you start by showing I am or could be wrong. The science community know these problems but yet you blame it on creationist :lol: Paranoia will destroy you.
that where you are wrong as always I've answerd these and many more of your non questions.
you will not accept the answers .
Paranoia? that's your problem not mine :lol:
I suspect what confuses the fundies is that their anti-science agenda has no credibility as it is only intended to appeal to those with a predefined agenda toward supernaturalism. As we see with the entirety of the Christian creationist agenda, there is never any positive assertion or peer reviewed weight of evidence for the gawds. Instead, appeals to fear, ignorance and doubt are the methodology.

The fawning that occurs over the silliness of Meyers is one more example. He has literally plumbed the depths of the foul smelling Christian creationist barrel to beg, borrow and steal every goofy Christian creationist argument intended to cast doubt on science while never making a positive case for the gawds. Meyer is the latest, perfect example of the hopelessness of the Christian creationist snake oil salesman.

Your textbooks are to.
you're right they are but unlike your bible and pseudo scientific text ,when an error is found they are edited and reissued with corrections

Daws :lol: you are actually making the claim that science books have not been revised or had new editions ? are you claiming there were no mistakes in them ? Daws you are just looney but funny :lol:
obviously you can't read.
I'll write it larger AND MORE CLEARLY : UNLIKE YOUR BIBLE AND PSEUDO SCIENTIFIC TEXTS..(IN REAL TEXTBOOKS ) WHEN AN ERROR IS FOUND THEY ARE EDITED AND REISSUED WITH CORRECTIONS
HEY FOLKS IS THIS ENOUGH PROOF THAT YWC IS AN ILLITERATE FUCK OR WHAT!:lol::lol::lol:

you're right they are but unlike your bible and pseudo scientific text ,when an error is found they are edited and reissued with corrections

Daws :lol: you are actually making the claim that science books have not been revised or had new editions ? are you claiming there were no mistakes in them ? Daws you are just looney but funny :lol:
I'll write it larger AND MORE CLEARLY : UNLIKE YOUR BIBLE AND PSEUDO SCIENTIFIC TEXTS..(IN REAL TEXTBOOKS ) WHEN AN ERROR IS FOUND THEY ARE EDITED AND REISSUED WITH CORRECTIONS
HEY FOLKS IS THIS ENOUGH PROOF THAT YWC IS AN ILLITERATE FUCK OR WHAT!:lol::lol::lol:

Who are you talking to ? looking for approval of you getting your ass handed to you time after time ? The thing is mistakes are not made in the bible languages change over time so that is why they get revised not because of mistakes.

Last edited:

Who are you talking to ? looking for approval of you getting your ass handed to you time after time ?
you! you illiterate fuck ... you can't read your post proves it!
I caught you by the nuts and like the total coward you are,you try to bullshit your out of it.
you couldn't hand me my ass even if I helped you,
you'd fuck that up too just like your reading .

Who are you talking to ? looking for approval of you getting your ass handed to you time after time ?
you! you illiterate fuck ... you can't read your post proves it!
I caught you by the nuts and like the total coward you are,you try to bullshit your out of it.
you couldn't hand me my ass even if I helped you,
you'd fuck that up too just like your reading .

Ok I see what you are talking about but you were wrong there are no mistakes in the bible to be revised. The only revisions needed are over time how languages changed.

Arbiter is a fictional ceremonial, religious, and political rank bestowed upon alien Covenant Elites in the Halo science fiction universe. :lol:

NP must be a theatre boy too!!! Maybe you guys could compare tights.
guess you had to look that up too...
you get your ass in a crack for faking intellectuality..... and the best you can do is make Jr high gay slurs....tosspot.

... Says the KING of FOOT IN MOUTH's Disease. Why would you make such a bigoted comment that tights are gay?
now that is funny! please show me any place in this thread that I did that.
even more hilarious is the failed attempt to turn what i said against me !
if this is not a gay slur:( "Maybe you guys could compare tights -UR") by you ,THEN THERE ARE NONE.

guess you had to look that up too...
you get your ass in a crack for faking intellectuality..... and the best you can do is make Jr high gay slurs....tosspot.

... Says the KING of FOOT IN MOUTH's Disease. Why would you make such a bigoted comment that tights are gay?
now that is funny! please show me any place in this thread that I did that.
even more hilarious is the failed attempt to turn what i said against me !
if this is not a gay slur:( "Maybe you guys could compare tights -UR") by you ,THEN THERE ARE NONE.

Hey theatre boy give me one argument you actually won. After this many pages surely you can come up with just one argument you won ? if you can't come up with that one argument why do you continue on ?

Last edited:
Okay, please demonstrate a modern day example of Natural Selection acting on a random mutation and producing a trait that increases fitness.

The AIDS virus, which literally relies on constant mutation in order to evade our immune system, which is what makes it so deadly. In doing so, it is constantly increasing its fitness. Or, any virus that has ever existed that we have studied and witness mutate to become more powerful, such as a virus going airborne.

Wrong,it's not fitness, it is adapting but even adaptation have their limits. The black plague eventually reached it's limits and died out. All viruses run their course and die out and if we discover a treatment it will die out sooner or eventually weaken to where our immune system can fight it off.

Thank you though for pointing out mutations are harmful even to viruses. Unfortunately many die before that dying out happens.
BULLSHIT ! the black plague ended because some of the victims developed immunity.
and it could not breach the atlantic ocean.

it's not dead even today ,if you botherd to read or watch non creationist tv you'd know that .

Australia suffered 12 major plague outbreaks between 1900 and 1925 originating from shipping.[24] Research by Australian medical officers Thompson, Armstrong and Tidswell contributed to understanding the spread of Yersinia pestis to humans by fleas from infected rats.[25]

In 1994, a plague outbreak in five Indian states caused an estimated 700 infections (including 52 deaths) and triggered a large migration of Indians within India as they tried to avoid the plague.

In 1994 and 2010 cases were reported in Peru.[26] In 2010 a case was reported in Oregon, United States.[27] In 2012, cases were reported in Oregon and Colorado.[28][29]

In August 2012, a 7 year old girl was confirmed as a victim of Bubonic plague following a camping expedition in Colorado.[30]

In September 2012 a herdsman in China (Sichuan province, Ganzi Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture) has been reported to have died of the disease after finding a dead marmot and eating it.[31]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague

The AIDS virus, which literally relies on constant mutation in order to evade our immune system, which is what makes it so deadly. In doing so, it is constantly increasing its fitness. Or, any virus that has ever existed that we have studied and witness mutate to become more powerful, such as a virus going airborne.

Wrong,it's not fitness, it is adapting but even adaptation have their limits. The black plague eventually reached it's limits and died out. All viruses run their course and die out and if we discover a treatment it will die out sooner or eventually weaken to where our immune system can fight it off.

Thank you though for pointing out mutations are harmful even to viruses. Unfortunately many die before that dying out happens.
BULLSHIT ! the black plague ended because some of the victims developed immunity.
and it could not breach the atlantic ocean.

it's not dead even today ,if you botherd to read or watch non creationist tv you'd know that .

Australia suffered 12 major plague outbreaks between 1900 and 1925 originating from shipping.[24] Research by Australian medical officers Thompson, Armstrong and Tidswell contributed to understanding the spread of Yersinia pestis to humans by fleas from infected rats.[25]

In 1994, a plague outbreak in five Indian states caused an estimated 700 infections (including 52 deaths) and triggered a large migration of Indians within India as they tried to avoid the plague.

In 1994 and 2010 cases were reported in Peru.[26] In 2010 a case was reported in Oregon, United States.[27] In 2012, cases were reported in Oregon and Colorado.[28][29]

In August 2012, a 7 year old girl was confirmed as a victim of Bubonic plague following a camping expedition in Colorado.[30]

In September 2012 a herdsman in China (Sichuan province, Ganzi Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture) has been reported to have died of the disease after finding a dead marmot and eating it.[31]

Bubonic plague - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are full of crap daws I wiil give you the real truth on the subject that NP brought up.

Mutated HIV Suggests New Approach to AIDS

Even your side admits I am right.

Why do we have so many natural disasters ? why do all things lead to disorder and eventually death ? What happens to structures over time ?

You can believe as you wish but I disagree.
Natural disasters, disorder, etc., are all a product of the gawds. It's a convenient tactic of fundies to arbitrarily reassign circumstances and events that are attributed to their currently configured gawds. But to do so immediately puts you on yet another slippery slope because you are now making decisions about the motives and intent of your gawds that you have no ability to do.

You are correct,once perfection was lost for mankind it was lost for all of nature. You are finally catching on.
ther is no proof that mankind was once perfect, nor is there any that nature was....you're still talking shit!

Natural disasters, disorder, etc., are all a product of the gawds. It's a convenient tactic of fundies to arbitrarily reassign circumstances and events that are attributed to their currently configured gawds. But to do so immediately puts you on yet another slippery slope because you are now making decisions about the motives and intent of your gawds that you have no ability to do.

You are correct,once perfection was lost for mankind it was lost for all of nature. You are finally catching on.
ther is no proof that mankind was once perfect, nor is there any that nature was....you're still talking shit!

No that would be you I am waiting for that one argument you won still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back