Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Theatre man I actually worked in the field for 11 years :lol:
that a very long time to be a lab assistant !
so in 11 years how many dead rats and flys did you put in the dumpster?
did you publish any papers ?if so can you post a link?

I made a pretty good living that is why I am in the position I am in today.
I didn't say that lab assistants didn't make good money!
even so that does not make you a biologist
it's also a non answer.

Daws :lol: you are actually making the claim that science books have not been revised or had new editions ? are you claiming there were no mistakes in them ? Daws you are just looney but funny :lol:
obviously you can't read.
I'll write it larger AND MORE CLEARLY : UNLIKE YOUR BIBLE AND PSEUDO SCIENTIFIC TEXTS..(IN REAL TEXTBOOKS ) WHEN AN ERROR IS FOUND THEY ARE EDITED AND REISSUED WITH CORRECTIONS
HEY FOLKS IS THIS ENOUGH PROOF THAT YWC IS AN ILLITERATE FUCK OR WHAT!:lol::lol::lol:

Who are you talking to ? looking for approval of you getting your ass handed to you time after time ? The thing is mistakes are not made in the bible languages change over time so that is why they get revised not because of mistakes.
that's also bullshit the bible is full of mistakes in language and everything else. it's a fact you will not accept.. but that does not make it any less true.

Wrong,it's not fitness, it is adapting but even adaptation have their limits. The black plague eventually reached it's limits and died out. All viruses run their course and die out and if we discover a treatment it will die out sooner or eventually weaken to where our immune system can fight it off.

Thank you though for pointing out mutations are harmful even to viruses. Unfortunately many die before that dying out happens.
BULLSHIT ! the black plague ended because some of the victims developed immunity.
and it could not breach the atlantic ocean.

it's not dead even today ,if you botherd to read or watch non creationist tv you'd know that .

Australia suffered 12 major plague outbreaks between 1900 and 1925 originating from shipping.[24] Research by Australian medical officers Thompson, Armstrong and Tidswell contributed to understanding the spread of Yersinia pestis to humans by fleas from infected rats.[25]

In 1994, a plague outbreak in five Indian states caused an estimated 700 infections (including 52 deaths) and triggered a large migration of Indians within India as they tried to avoid the plague.

In 1994 and 2010 cases were reported in Peru.[26] In 2010 a case was reported in Oregon, United States.[27] In 2012, cases were reported in Oregon and Colorado.[28][29]

In August 2012, a 7 year old girl was confirmed as a victim of Bubonic plague following a camping expedition in Colorado.[30]

In September 2012 a herdsman in China (Sichuan province, Ganzi Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture) has been reported to have died of the disease after finding a dead marmot and eating it.[31]

Bubonic plague - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are full of crap daws I wiil give you the real truth on the subject that NP brought up.

Mutated HIV Suggests New Approach to AIDS

Even your side admits I am right.
that article said nothing about bubonic plague
making this post invalid.

Who are you talking to ? looking for approval of you getting your ass handed to you time after time ?
you! you illiterate fuck ... you can't read your post proves it!
I caught you by the nuts and like the total coward you are,you try to bullshit your out of it.
you couldn't hand me my ass even if I helped you,
you'd fuck that up too just like your reading .

Ok I see what you are talking about but you were wrong there are no mistakes in the bible to be revised. The only revisions needed are over time how languages changed.
asked and answered

... Says the KING of FOOT IN MOUTH's Disease. Why would you make such a bigoted comment that tights are gay?
now that is funny! please show me any place in this thread that I did that.
even more hilarious is the failed attempt to turn what i said against me !
if this is not a gay slur:( "Maybe you guys could compare tights -UR") by you ,THEN THERE ARE NONE.

Hey theatre boy give me one argument you actually won. After this many pages surely you can come up with just one argument you won ? if you can't come up with that one argument why do you continue on ?
no need to as I've won every argument since I CAME TO THIS THREAD.
how ? WITH ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE "there is no quantifiable evidence of god."
it's an unbeatable fact.
if and until you can provide actual evidence you've already lost...no matter how much bitch.

that a very long time to be a lab assistant !
so in 11 years how many dead rats and flys did you put in the dumpster?
did you publish any papers ?if so can you post a link?

it's also a non answer.

Wrong daws I did study cells that would make me a biologist even though I had the title of lab tech.

obviously you can't read.
I'll write it larger AND MORE CLEARLY : UNLIKE YOUR BIBLE AND PSEUDO SCIENTIFIC TEXTS..(IN REAL TEXTBOOKS ) WHEN AN ERROR IS FOUND THEY ARE EDITED AND REISSUED WITH CORRECTIONS
HEY FOLKS IS THIS ENOUGH PROOF THAT YWC IS AN ILLITERATE FUCK OR WHAT!:lol::lol::lol:

Who are you talking to ? looking for approval of you getting your ass handed to you time after time ? The thing is mistakes are not made in the bible languages change over time so that is why they get revised not because of mistakes.
that's also bullshit the bible is full of mistakes in language and everything else. it's a fact you will not accept.. but that does not make it any less true.

No the bible was perfect it was the languages that caused problems trying to translate accurately.

Last edited:
BULLSHIT ! the black plague ended because some of the victims developed immunity.
and it could not breach the atlantic ocean.

it's not dead even today ,if you botherd to read or watch non creationist tv you'd know that .

Australia suffered 12 major plague outbreaks between 1900 and 1925 originating from shipping.[24] Research by Australian medical officers Thompson, Armstrong and Tidswell contributed to understanding the spread of Yersinia pestis to humans by fleas from infected rats.[25]

In 1994, a plague outbreak in five Indian states caused an estimated 700 infections (including 52 deaths) and triggered a large migration of Indians within India as they tried to avoid the plague.

In 1994 and 2010 cases were reported in Peru.[26] In 2010 a case was reported in Oregon, United States.[27] In 2012, cases were reported in Oregon and Colorado.[28][29]

In August 2012, a 7 year old girl was confirmed as a victim of Bubonic plague following a camping expedition in Colorado.[30]

In September 2012 a herdsman in China (Sichuan province, Ganzi Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture) has been reported to have died of the disease after finding a dead marmot and eating it.[31]

Bubonic plague - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are full of crap daws I wiil give you the real truth on the subject that NP brought up.

Did not have to you were the one that brought that to the discussion NP brought up HIV. Still a virus can die out or go dormant but either way it is because it got weaker to the point that the immune system could fight it off.

now that is funny! please show me any place in this thread that I did that.
even more hilarious is the failed attempt to turn what i said against me !
if this is not a gay slur:( "Maybe you guys could compare tights -UR") by you ,THEN THERE ARE NONE.

Hey theatre boy give me one argument you actually won. After this many pages surely you can come up with just one argument you won ? if you can't come up with that one argument why do you continue on ?
no need to as I've won every argument since I CAME TO THIS THREAD.
how ? WITH ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE "there is no quantifiable evidence of god."
it's an unbeatable fact.
if and until you can provide actual evidence you've already lost...no matter how much bitch.

You see you could not provide one argument why do you continue on ?

it's also a non answer.

Wrong daws I did study cells that would make me a biologist even though I had the title of lab tech.
you just keep on believing that..
you never completed the required classes or internship to receive a masters or a PhD in biology, without those you are not a biologist

No the bible was perfect it was the languages that caused problems trying to translate accurately.
more bullshit :Scientific, Historical Errors & Mistakes in the Bible
The Bible is filled with errors and mistakes. Other ancient texts also have errors and mistakes, but this isn't a problem because people don't expect the authors of those texts to be perfect. The Bible, in contrast, is claimed by many believers to be infallible, inerrant, perfect, etc. Many base their entire religious ideology around the presumption that the Bible is free from errors or mistakes, so demonstrating the presence of errors is key to rebutting their religious claims.
Are there Errors & Mistakes in the Bible?
Of course there are errors and mistakes in the Bible; the only people who deny the presence of errors and mistakes are those with a strong ideological commitment to a belief that the Bible is somehow infallible, inerrant, or perfect. We can find errors and mistakes everywhere we look in the Bible because it's a collection of texts written centuries and millennia ago. Not all of the writers agreed and they were all ignorant of things humans have learned since then.
Scientific errors — statements that conflict with facts about reality we have learned through scientific investigation — can be found throughout the Bible because the biblical texts were written at times when human knowledge about our world was quite limited. We can't blame ancient writers for knowing less than we do now, but we can blame people alive now for preferring the errors of ancient writers over the reliable knowledge developed today.
Historical Errors in the Bible
Historical errors are mistakes in the historical record: claims about events happening or which happened but which never did and claims about events that would happen in the future but which never transpired. One might expect an ancient text to have an accurate record of ancient events, but historians as we known them are a recent development. In the past, records were written with an ideological agenda behind them, not for the sake of pure actual accuracy. Historical mistakes and errors are only to be expected.
Do Bible Errors & Mistakes Matter?
Under other circumstance, the presence of scientific and historical errors wouldn't be a big deal in an ancient text. They exist in all ancient texts, including religious scriptures, and no one invests a lot of time trying to point them out. The Bible is different, though, because so many people base their lives around the proposition that it is actually free from errors, infallible, and perfect. If so many Christians and Jews weren't trying to force civil society and civil laws to conform to their Bible, pointing out its errors and mistakes wouldn't be necessary.
Lists of Bible Errors & Mistakes
Large numbers of Bible errors and mistakes are collected here. Organized according to the individual books in the Bible, each document explains what the error or mistake is and presents the relevant verses from the Bible so it can be examined. The King James Version of the Bible is used for copyright purposes. It's not the best translation available, but it is a popular Bible translation among those who think the Bible is perfect and error-free, so it is worth using for that reason alone.
Bible Errors & Mistakes Overview - Scientific, Historical Errors & Mistakes in the Bible

I could list lot's more but that would be overkill .
you're wrong so own it.

Last edited:
it's also a non answer.

you just keep on believing that..
you never completed the required classes or internship to receive a masters or a PhD in biology, without those you are not a biologist

Daws did you misunderstand me when I said I was a molecular biologist ?

more bullshit :Scientific, Historical Errors & Mistakes in the Bible
The Bible is filled with errors and mistakes. Other ancient texts also have errors and mistakes, but this isn't a problem because people don't expect the authors of those texts to be perfect. The Bible, in contrast, is claimed by many believers to be infallible, inerrant, perfect, etc. Many base their entire religious ideology around the presumption that the Bible is free from errors or mistakes, so demonstrating the presence of errors is key to rebutting their religious claims.
Are there Errors & Mistakes in the Bible?
Of course there are errors and mistakes in the Bible; the only people who deny the presence of errors and mistakes are those with a strong ideological commitment to a belief that the Bible is somehow infallible, inerrant, or perfect. We can find errors and mistakes everywhere we look in the Bible because it's a collection of texts written centuries and millennia ago. Not all of the writers agreed and they were all ignorant of things humans have learned since then.
Scientific errors — statements that conflict with facts about reality we have learned through scientific investigation — can be found throughout the Bible because the biblical texts were written at times when human knowledge about our world was quite limited. We can't blame ancient writers for knowing less than we do now, but we can blame people alive now for preferring the errors of ancient writers over the reliable knowledge developed today.
Historical Errors in the Bible
Historical errors are mistakes in the historical record: claims about events happening or which happened but which never did and claims about events that would happen in the future but which never transpired. One might expect an ancient text to have an accurate record of ancient events, but historians as we known them are a recent development. In the past, records were written with an ideological agenda behind them, not for the sake of pure actual accuracy. Historical mistakes and errors are only to be expected.
Do Bible Errors & Mistakes Matter?
Under other circumstance, the presence of scientific and historical errors wouldn't be a big deal in an ancient text. They exist in all ancient texts, including religious scriptures, and no one invests a lot of time trying to point them out. The Bible is different, though, because so many people base their lives around the proposition that it is actually free from errors, infallible, and perfect. If so many Christians and Jews weren't trying to force civil society and civil laws to conform to their Bible, pointing out its errors and mistakes wouldn't be necessary.
Lists of Bible Errors & Mistakes
Large numbers of Bible errors and mistakes are collected here. Organized according to the individual books in the Bible, each document explains what the error or mistake is and presents the relevant verses from the Bible so it can be examined. The King James Version of the Bible is used for copyright purposes. It's not the best translation available, but it is a popular Bible translation among those who think the Bible is perfect and error-free, so it is worth using for that reason alone.
Bible Errors & Mistakes Overview - Scientific, Historical Errors & Mistakes in the Bible

I could list lot's more but that would be overkill .
you're wrong so own it.

You can find all the misinformation you like daws you are not gonna prove there were errors in the bible.

Did not have to you were the one that brought that to the discussion NP brought up HIV. Still a virus can die out or go dormant but either way it is because it got weaker to the point that the immune system could fight it off.
dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back