Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You claim not to be angry but you do "read" angry. Also, you may need to review the link regarding a recognition of the "soul." Any claim to souls being extant would require corroboration and I see none.

You seem to be angry that anyone would disagree with your religious belief which includes appeals to such mystical and supernatural concepts as "souls". Yet, this soul thing seems entirely a function of chemical reactions in the brain. It wasn't all that long ago when Christians would burn people at the stake for being possessed by demons or the devil. With the advent of psychiatry and drugs, we learned that the messy practice of burning at the stake was unnecessary. Treatment for possession by demons and devils has gotten more sophisticated and more effective. That's not intended dissuade you from believing in demons and devils, btw.

Strange, though, with all the claims to gawds, demons, possession by devils and claims to souls, we're still left with not a single bit of evidence for any of the preceding. That is, of course, unless you can enlighten us as to thus "soul" thing you claim exists.

I read angry? What does that even mean?

You need to read the link you provided. It's there plain as day it acknowldeged a human soul.

You haven't disagreed with any of the questions. You answered it in your own strange way. The question about the human soul you said you didn't believe humans had a soul. It's your opinion that it's all in the mind.

I don't know about all that burning at the stake, possessions and the like. I asked a question, you answered it. Enough said.
Did you happen to notice that the drug ketamine can reproduce the NDE experience that is connected with this 'soul", thing?

This follows logically, because how would a soul even work if it was disconnected from the brain. Maybe that's what they mean by "lost souls". :lol:

You seem have lost track of your own argument. When you ask questions of " evolutionist idiots", it tends to suggest a certain anger and resentment.

If you read the article, you will notice that you're referring to an acknowledgement not made by the author regarding thus "soul", thing. Did you happen to notice that the drug ketamine can reproduce the NDE experience that is connected with this 'soul", thing?

Lastly, I think you should have noticed that I actually do disagree with your questions alluding to this "soul' you believe exists but cannot demonstrate in any meaningful way.

It would be helpful if you could link to any major teaching university hospital or research institute that could provide some data on the 'soul".

Yes I'm aware of who I asked questions to. And you obliged me with your answer.

I use the word idiot not out of anger or resentment but because it's an accurate description. IMO

I read the entire article. And it did acknowledge a soul. I'll concede they did their best to explain it away. But they managed to leave you with more questions than answers.

I've always been skeptical of skeptics.

Here's an interesting article from Psychology Today

Does The Soul Exist? Evidence Says ‘Yes’...New scientific theory recognizes life’s spiritual dimension

Fact is, you cannot admit to there being a soul because then you would have to then acknowledge a higher power.

I have noticed that Christians, as a result of their self-assigned higher moral status will relegate infidels to idiot status. Unfortunately, the Christian anger and resentment is largely the result of an inability to defend their claims to gawds.

As I was aware, there are no studies performed by any of the leading university hospitals leading to a conclusion of the "soul". Once again, we're left with Christians making claims to the existence of metaphysical, mystical 'souls", gawds, demons, spirits, etc.

As far as admitting to the existence of some higher power, I can only advise that the assignment of whatever higher power you're alluding to is, with virtual exclusivity, a function of ones geographic place of birth.

We, (those not addled by the compulsive effects of the majority religion or family religion of our upbringing), are free to make comparative judgements about religion. Quite clearly, they all suffer from the same fatal flaw: it's all hearsay evidence. The alleged "relative strength" of various claimants as to what any of the human inventions of gawds really want is merely a matter of choosing to accept the stories (tales and fables) of some claimants in deference to others. It's remarkable that you will bicker about - and even defend - such hearsay claims of alleged communications from a supernatural entity when we know that the book which recites these claims suffers from so many obvious flaws of unknown authorship and dubious heritage.

Quite clearly, It's all legend building. But here is where you need to think it through - we can see clearly defined patterns of playing upon fears and emotions within the text of the bibles. When you spend just a bit of energy to connect the dots surrounding the writings of the men who authored the various bibles, connecting those dots will show patterns that suddenly break to form oblique angles.

Kings, rulers, pharaohs and "scholars" etc made use of the idea of instilling fear by claiming for themselves a special ability to receive messages or to translate the true meaning from a divine supernatural ruler, even though the best evidence for their existence was simply the fact that there were some things we didn't understand. Societies grew, codified rituals, passed on these ideas from parent to child with severe warnings for not believing - such as eternal burning and torment and unrealistic 'carrots' for believing e.g an eternity of sensual gratification and so giant structures and substructures grew which evolved (yes, evolved) into the religions we see today.

Monotheism is currently in vogue for religions. Multi-god religions have been replaced by one-stop-shopping gswds of convenience.

Such deistic minimalism is wrong, of course, and it will eventually go out of fashion. Whatever replaces it will be wrong as well.

You can always depend on religion that way. Rocks of Ages are subject to plate tectonics.

Hawly, I always get through about the first few sentences of your responses and then I can't make heads or tales where a real thought starts or ends, if there is even a real thought present. Here is your post, with all the repetitive nonsense you say over and over in every post, your bigotry, atheist proselytizing, and putdowns removed:

As I was aware, there are no studies performed by any of the leading university hospitals leading to a conclusion of the "soul". [Need Citation] Once again, we're left with Christians making claims to the existence of ...'souls"...

We are free to make comparative judgements about religion.

[Text removed because it has nothing to do with the topic: souls]

No wonder this thread is over 800 pages!!!

I have noticed that Christians, as a result of their self-assigned higher moral status will relegate infidels to idiot status. Unfortunately, the Christian anger and resentment is largely the result of an inability to defend their claims to gawds.

As I was aware, there are no studies performed by any of the leading university hospitals leading to a conclusion of the "soul". Once again, we're left with Christians making claims to the existence of metaphysical, mystical 'souls", gawds, demons, spirits, etc.

As far as admitting to the existence of some higher power, I can only advise that the assignment of whatever higher power you're alluding to is, with virtual exclusivity, a function of ones geographic place of birth.

We, (those not addled by the compulsive effects of the majority religion or family religion of our upbringing), are free to make comparative judgements about religion. Quite clearly, they all suffer from the same fatal flaw: it's all hearsay evidence. The alleged "relative strength" of various claimants as to what any of the human inventions of gawds really want is merely a matter of choosing to accept the stories (tales and fables) of some claimants in deference to others. It's remarkable that you will bicker about - and even defend - such hearsay claims of alleged communications from a supernatural entity when we know that the book which recites these claims suffers from so many obvious flaws of unknown authorship and dubious heritage.

Quite clearly, It's all legend building. But here is where you need to think it through - we can see clearly defined patterns of playing upon fears and emotions within the text of the bibles. When you spend just a bit of energy to connect the dots surrounding the writings of the men who authored the various bibles, connecting those dots will show patterns that suddenly break to form oblique angles.

Kings, rulers, pharaohs and "scholars" etc made use of the idea of instilling fear by claiming for themselves a special ability to receive messages or to translate the true meaning from a divine supernatural ruler, even though the best evidence for their existence was simply the fact that there were some things we didn't understand. Societies grew, codified rituals, passed on these ideas from parent to child with severe warnings for not believing - such as eternal burning and torment and unrealistic 'carrots' for believing e.g an eternity of sensual gratification and so giant structures and substructures grew which evolved (yes, evolved) into the religions we see today.

Monotheism is currently in vogue for religions. Multi-god religions have been replaced by one-stop-shopping gswds of convenience.

Such deistic minimalism is wrong, of course, and it will eventually go out of fashion. Whatever replaces it will be wrong as well.

You can always depend on religion that way. Rocks of Ages are subject to plate tectonics.

Your free to find whatever reasoning you want as to why I believe you're an idiot. Although it's not as complicated as you make it sound. And anger nor resentment has anything to do with it. Sorry.

There are scientific theories regarding the soul but you choose to ignore them. Which is quite odd since you except the theory of evolution. But que sera.

I've come to realize one thing while scanning your rant. You're really not as intelligent as you pretend. Of course that's just my opinion. Not subject to debate.

I pity people like. In a sadistic way I wish I could be there the moment you pass from this world. Just to see the look on your face the moment you realize that there is indeed a God and He is sending you to eternal damnation. I know it's not very Christian of me to wish that. But... oh well.
There's no reason to pity me.

I do, however, feel sorry for you. ...
Typical parroting. Hawly want a cracker?

HAD NO ANSWER TO WHAT?
The rest is typical detective douche bag nonsense!

especialy this: "Basically, you aren't fooling anyone."- ur aka detective douche bag .
brilliant statement of the obvious...I have never attempted to fool anyone, so whatever you're trying and failing to insinuate is you committing character suicide

I think you missed the post about how you were manipulated to prove a point. The power of suggestion obviously works on you because I used the word "douche bag" one time and you have repeated it since then over and over. Why not try to dispense with the nonsense and have an adult conversation about science and religion?
another false statement, laughable too, you've manipulated nobody.
as always you've falsely assumed that you are somehow brighter than all other posters.
your failed attempts at manipulation are obvious to everyone but you.
as to your usage of the phrase "douche bag" It was I, who manipulated you.
all it took was a few remarks about your questionable police service and you went bat shit.
just as I knew you would .

I say bat shit because for someone(you) who adamantly denies using profanity or pejoratives ,that's a fairly nasty one.
I did not start using the phrase because of you imaginary mastery of the power of suggestion, it did inspire me to give you a new name , let's face it "Ultimate Reality" is extremely pompous and melodramatic name.
detective douche bag is far closer to your INTERNET personality then UR.
it's perfect from a comedic POV.
to finish all of your resent post concerning your observations and moral compass bullshit are in fact failed attempts to simultaneously take credit and absolve yourself of taking responsibly for your own actions.

From Wiki:

Douchebag may refer to:

A device used to administer a douche
A pejorative term for an arrogant or obnoxious person

This is profanity? I don't think so.

You, Hawly and NP took the bait and ran like bad. There is no sense in denying it for your faux pas is evident to all.

HAD NO ANSWER TO WHAT?
The rest is typical detective douche bag nonsense!

especialy this: "Basically, you aren't fooling anyone."- ur aka detective douche bag .
brilliant statement of the obvious...I have never attempted to fool anyone, so whatever you're trying and failing to insinuate is you committing character suicide

I think you missed the post about how you were manipulated to prove a point. The power of suggestion obviously works on you because I used the word "douche bag" one time and you have repeated it since then over and over. Why not try to dispense with the nonsense and have an adult conversation about science and religion?
another false statement, laughable too, you've manipulated nobody.
as always you've falsely assumed that you are somehow brighter than all other posters.
your failed attempts at manipulation are obvious to everyone but you.
as to your usage of the phrase "douche bag" It was I, who manipulated you.
all it took was a few remarks about your questionable police service and you went bat shit.
just as I knew you would .

I say bat shit because for someone(you) who adamantly denies using profanity or pejoratives ,that's a fairly nasty one.
I did not start using the phrase because of you imaginary mastery of the power of suggestion, it did inspire me to give you a new name , let's face it "Ultimate Reality" is extremely pompous and melodramatic name.
detective douche bag is far closer to your INTERNET personality then UR.
it's perfect from a comedic POV.
to finish all of your resent post concerning your observations and moral compass bullshit are in fact failed attempts to simultaneously take credit and absolve yourself of taking responsibly for your own actions.

By the way, Daws, what is truth?

Your free to find whatever reasoning you want as to why I believe you're an idiot. Although it's not as complicated as you make it sound. And anger nor resentment has anything to do with it. Sorry.

There are scientific theories regarding the soul but you choose to ignore them. Which is quite odd since you except the theory of evolution. But que sera.

I've come to realize one thing while scanning your rant. You're really not as intelligent as you pretend. Of course that's just my opinion. Not subject to debate.

I pity people like. In a sadistic way I wish I could be there the moment you pass from this world. Just to see the look on your face the moment you realize that there is indeed a God and He is sending you to eternal damnation. I know it's not very Christian of me to wish that. But... oh well.

I do, however, feel sorry for you. Your need to use your gawds to threaten people relegates you to being just another angry Christian who is consumed by hate. It's pretty clear that your wish for "him" to send me to eternal damnation is more a reflection of your own self-hate, insecurity and inability to resolve your seething hatred for those who reject your appeals to fear and ignorance. You seem to approach your gawds as they are some type of cosmic arcade fortune telling machine. Do you think that your gawds will hear and oblige your calls to condemn the non-believers? Are you the gawds mafioso enforcers?

Surprisingly, I find it to be very Christian of you to wish eternal damnation on me. Your attitudes are largely in concert with historical christianity and its history of violence and intolerance toward non-Christians.

Yes I believe there is. And I do.

I haven't threatened anyone. If you feel threatened by anything I've written .... well...that's your cross to bear.

My wish isn't for Him to send you anywhere. My wish is to be present when he does. Reading comprehension seems difficult for you.

Furthermore it isn't my call to condemn non-believers to hell, God made that call.

And again, I didn't wish eternal damnation on you and whether you believe it or not... I am not angry.

Historical intolerance? You have Christians confused with muslims. I'll concede that during the crusades Christians did kick some butt. But it was caused in the 1st crusade by 3000 Christians being massacred. And the crusades ended around 750 years ago.

Can you cite any recent events that shows Christian intolerance, let's say on the scale of muslim intolerance?

Maybe Hawly could start with the millions of people who were slaughtered by atheist regimes in the 20th century.

all of them! or do I need to make a list?
there is no macro evolution.
There is no such thing as micro or macro evolution in a scientific sense. They are both the exact same thing, one is just a matter of greater time. The terms were also manufactured in order to lend a false legitimacy to evolution deniers when it was even beyond their denialism to reject observed and proven instances of evolution happening. So instead of accepting a proven fact, the goalpost was moved.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrong,there has never been any case of observed macroevolution. They are not the same thing micro and macro evolution. Really what has beeen observed was micro adaptations. Microadaptations have been extrapolated from as evidence for macro evolution.

It is unimportant that we haven't observed it directly because we have evidence that it happened, ...

This is very ignorant statement. We have evidence the earth exists. How it happened, not that it happened, is the question.

I do, however, feel sorry for you. Your need to use your gawds to threaten people relegates you to being just another angry Christian who is consumed by hate. It's pretty clear that your wish for "him" to send me to eternal damnation is more a reflection of your own self-hate, insecurity and inability to resolve your seething hatred for those who reject your appeals to fear and ignorance. You seem to approach your gawds as they are some type of cosmic arcade fortune telling machine. Do you think that your gawds will hear and oblige your calls to condemn the non-believers? Are you the gawds mafioso enforcers?

Surprisingly, I find it to be very Christian of you to wish eternal damnation on me. Your attitudes are largely in concert with historical christianity and its history of violence and intolerance toward non-Christians.

I haven't threatened anyone. If you feel threatened by anything I've written .... well...that's your cross to bear.

My wish isn't for Him to send you anywhere. My wish is to be present when he does. Reading comprehension seems difficult for you.

Furthermore it isn't my call to condemn non-believers to hell, God made that call.

And again, I didn't wish eternal damnation on you and whether you believe it or not... I am not angry.

Historical intolerance? You have Christians confused with muslims. I'll concede that during the crusades Christians did kick some butt. But it was caused in the 1st crusade by 3000 Christians being massacred. And the crusades ended around 750 years ago.

Can you cite any recent events that shows Christian intolerance, let's say on the scale of muslim intolerance?
how bout the concentration camps in ww2.
if your answer is: the nazis were atheists you'll be wrong

Yes, the Nazi's were atheist. Please don't start with Hawly's revisionist BS. Go find a real, tangible hard cover history book and take a read. Revisionist atheist websites are not a valid source.

you just keep telling yourself that :lol::lol:

Don't need to or you would have shown me otherwise with all your knowledge of science.
not at all, you've already proven that all your arguments are based on faith.
any references to science you've made are not science but an erroneous imitation of it .
ken hamm and his buddies are a fine example.

Copying Hawly's tactics won't conceal your inability to respond with a valid argument. Nice try though.

Wrong,there has never been any case of observed macroevolution. They are not the same thing micro and macro evolution. Really what has beeen observed was micro adaptations. Microadaptations have been extrapolated from as evidence for macro evolution.

It is unimportant that we haven't observed it directly because we have evidence that it happened, ...

This is very ignorant statement. We have evidence the earth exists. How it happened, not that it happened, is the question.

I think you just admitted that macro-evolution occurred. Was this intentional or do you wish to recant?

....I'm fairly honest,
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I work hard....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah, because it's hard work faking a disability to get some gov'ment assistance.

Have you hoped to avoid addressing christian intolerance and hatreds that have progressed from the crusades through the Inquisition to WW2? I view as inappropriate and even dangerous, the shirking of the need for Christian self-assessment of their traditional, and potential theological-based, anti-Jewish beliefs that permitted the horrendous acts, or apathy to, the Holocaust.

Hmm, it was our Christian nation that liberated the concentration camps. We also had Christian men like this standing up to the Nazi's. Your Revisionists lies will not be tolerated here.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer (German: [ˈdiːtʁɪç ˈboːnhœfɐ]; 4 February 1906 – 9 April 1945) was a German Lutheran pastor, theologian, dissident anti-Nazi, and founding member of the Confessing Church. His writings on Christianity's role in the secular world, in which he called for a "religionless Christianity", have become widely influential, and many have labelled his book The Cost of Discipleship a modern classic.[1] Apart from his theological writings, Bonhoeffer became known for his staunch resistance to the Nazi dictatorship. He strongly opposed Hitler's euthanasia program and genocidal persecution of the Jews.[2] He was also involved in plans by members of the Abwehr (the German Military Intelligence Office) to assassinate Adolf Hitler. He was arrested in April 1943 by the Gestapo and executed by hanging in April 1945 while imprisoned at a Nazi concentration camp, just 23 days before the German surrender.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Surprising truth from the revisionist Wikipedia!!

Nazi attitudes towards Christianity

Many Nazis promoted positive Christianity, a militant, non-denominational form of Christianity which viewed Christ as an active fighter and anti-semite who opposed the institutionalized Judaism of his day.[38] Even in the later years of the Third Reich, many Protestant and Catholic clergy within Germany persisted in believing that Nazism was in its essence in accordance with Christian precepts.[39]

The Nazi leadership made use of both Christian symbolism, indigenous Germanic pagan imagery, and ancient Roman symbolism in their propaganda. However, the use of pagan symbolism worried some Protestants.[40] Many Nazi leaders, including Adolf Hitler,[41] subscribed either to a mixture of pseudoscientific theories, particularly Social Darwinism,[42] or to mysticism and occultism, which was especially strong in the SS.[citation needed] Central to both groupings was the belief in Germanic (white Northern-European) racial superiority. The existence of a Ministry of Church Affairs, instituted in 1935 and headed by Hanns Kerrl, was hardly recognized by ideologists such as Alfred Rosenberg or by other political decision-makers.[citation needed]

In a confidential message to the Gauleiter on June 9, 1941, Martin Bormann, had declared that "National Socialism and Christianity are irreconcilable."[43] He also declared that the Churches influence in the leadership of the people "must absolutely and finally be broken." Bormann believed Nazism was based on a "scientific" world-view, and was completely incompatible with Christianity.[43] Bormann stated: [UR: Hawly would have been a good little Nazi, especially if she could gas Christians and Jews together]

When we National Socialists speak of belief in God, we do not mean, like the naive Christians and their spiritual exploiters, a man-like being sitting around somewhere in the universe. The force governed by natural law by which all these countless planets move in the universe, we call omnipotence or God. The assertion that this universal force can trouble itself about the destiny of each individual being, every smallest earthly bacillus, can be influenced by so-called prayers or other surprising things, depends upon a requisite dose of naivety or else upon shameless professional self-interest.[44]

Hmm, sounds alarmingly like Hawly!!!

It's funny how you isolated this statement, when the next few lines were a demonstration of this very fact. Either you are too stubborn to accept the evidence, or you are straight up dishonest.

Surprising truth from the revisionist Wikipedia!!

Nazi attitudes towards Christianity

Many Nazis promoted positive Christianity, a militant, non-denominational form of Christianity which viewed Christ as an active fighter and anti-semite who opposed the institutionalized Judaism of his day.[38] Even in the later years of the Third Reich, many Protestant and Catholic clergy within Germany persisted in believing that Nazism was in its essence in accordance with Christian precepts.[39]

The Nazi leadership made use of both Christian symbolism, indigenous Germanic pagan imagery, and ancient Roman symbolism in their propaganda. However, the use of pagan symbolism worried some Protestants.[40] Many Nazi leaders, including Adolf Hitler,[41] subscribed either to a mixture of pseudoscientific theories, particularly Social Darwinism,[42] or to mysticism and occultism, which was especially strong in the SS.[citation needed] Central to both groupings was the belief in Germanic (white Northern-European) racial superiority. The existence of a Ministry of Church Affairs, instituted in 1935 and headed by Hanns Kerrl, was hardly recognized by ideologists such as Alfred Rosenberg or by other political decision-makers.[citation needed]

In a confidential message to the Gauleiter on June 9, 1941, Martin Bormann, had declared that "National Socialism and Christianity are irreconcilable."[43] He also declared that the Churches influence in the leadership of the people "must absolutely and finally be broken." Bormann believed Nazism was based on a "scientific" world-view, and was completely incompatible with Christianity.[43] Bormann stated: [UR: Hawly would have been a good little Nazi, especially if she could gas Christians and Jews together]

When we National Socialists speak of belief in God, we do not mean, like the naive Christians and their spiritual exploiters, a man-like being sitting around somewhere in the universe. The force governed by natural law by which all these countless planets move in the universe, we call omnipotence or God. The assertion that this universal force can trouble itself about the destiny of each individual being, every smallest earthly bacillus, can be influenced by so-called prayers or other surprising things, depends upon a requisite dose of naivety or else upon shameless professional self-interest.[44]

Hmm, sounds alarmingly like Hawly!!!
Sounds like every one of your posts is a desperate plea for my attention.. It seems your every post is spent stalking me, you sad, desperate, Christian black hole of need and want.

Odd how the fundie Christian is trying to divorce christianity from Nazi ideology when that ideology was deeply rooted in christianity.

Typical revisionist nonsense from my creepy stalker.

Last edited:
It seems the revisionist Christian is hoping to undermine the role of historical christianity as promoted by the Nazi party.

Hitler's Christianity

Hitler's Christianity

To deny the influence of Christianity on Hitler and its role in World War II, means that you must ignore history and forever bar yourself from understanding the source of German anti-Semitism and how the WWII atrocities occurred.

By using historical evidence of Hitler's and his henchmen's own words, this section aims to show how mixing religion with politics can cause conflicts, not only against religion but against government and its people. This site, in no way, condones Nazism, Neo-Nazism, fascist governments, or anti-Semitism, but instead, warns against them.

Hitler's religious beliefs and fanaticism (quotes from Mein Kampf) Hitler wrote: "I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." As a boy, Hitler attended to the Catholic church and experienced the anti-Semitic attitude of his culture. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country. This text presents selected quotes from the infamous anti-Semite himself.

Hitler's religious beliefs and fanaticism

The Christianity of Hitler revealed in his speeches and proclamations

Compiled by Jim Walker Originated: 27 Feb. 1997 Additions: 03 Jun. 2006

Through subterfuge and concealment, many of today's Church leaders and faithful Christians have camouflaged the Christianity of Adolf Hitler and have attempted to mark him an atheist, a pagan cult worshipper, or a false Christian. However, from the earliest formation of the Nazi party and throughout the period of conquest and growth, Hitler expressed his Christian support to the German citizenry and soldiers. In the 1920s, Hitler's German Workers' Party (pre Nazi term) adopted a "Programme" with twenty-five points (the Nazi version of a constitution). In point twenty-four, their intent clearly demonstrates, from the very beginning, their stand in favor of a "positive" Christianity:

24. We demand liberty for all religious denominations in the State, so far as they are not a danger to it and do not militate against the morality and moral sense of the German race. The Party, as such, stands for positive Christianity,but does not bind itself in the matter of creed to any particular confession. It combats the Jewish-materialist spirit within and without us, and is convinced that our nation can achieve permanent health from within only on the principle: the common interest before self-interest.

Hitler's speeches and proclamations, even more clearly, reveal his faith and feelings toward a Christianized Germany. Nazism presents an embarrassment to Christianity and demonstrates the danger of faith. The following words from Hitler show his disdain for atheism, and pagan cults, and reveals the strength of his Christian feelings:

Hitler's Christianity

Says the guy who thinks we were made by his god without any proof whatsoever of said god. Geez, what a dooffus you are.

Says the guy who thinks we were made by his god without any proof whatsoever of said god. Geez, what a dooffus you are.

The mechanisms for how planets form doesn't require the mysticism, mumbo jumbo and supermagical "poofing" into existence that Christian creationists rattle on about.

HubbleSite - Discovering Planets Beyond - How Do Planets Form?

Does anyone have some paper shuffling that the gawds can do? Their job description is being down-sized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back