Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was to be expected. Denial is the mechanism whereby fundies can simply ignore those facts that they find uncomfortable or they presume that a conspiracy is underway. I recognize why all digressions are so attractive to fundie Christians as they flail about in their endless conspiratorial musings but that hardly serves honest discussion. Although, admittedly, the difficulty shared by fundies in coming to grips with reality is certainly a cogent parallel of the phenomenon of CDS, (Christian Denial Syndrome™). Still, self deceit? well, that works too.

Hitler used religion as a central tenet to further his political goals. Mein Kampfmakes that perfectly clear. Hitler made public expressions about his belief in the (judeo-Christian) gods; there were apologetics designed to explain how Jesus wasn't really a Jew; Hitler quoted Martin Luther, even the belt buckle of the Wermacht read, "Gott mit uns" (God is With us). Theistic revisionism about Nazism is easily dismantled, thin, and once again merely a desire for apologists to distance themselves from the political implementation of christian belief.

Now you're extremely funny :lol:

You're just pathetic.

You can't refute the facts. It would have been for the best if you just slithered away.

Another projection of your own science-hating, self-loathing, Nazi-loving beliefs.

more proof you're an illiterate "fauxpas" mean a mistake ! "faux" means false or fake.
once again you imagined mastery of the power of suggestion tanks!

I don't know how many times I had to show you the difference between micro and macro evolution. Someone half way literate would have known there was a difference between micro and macro.

Mac-ro
Adjective
Large-scale; overall: "the analysis of social events at the macro level".

Mic-ro
Adjective
1.Extremely small.
2.Small-scale.

Where a knew family is considered macro and where a knew breed within a family would be considered micro. Actually microadaptations which would be a better term because that's all it is.

You have no clue as to the subject matter so why are you prattling?

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Now you're extremely funny :lol:

You're just pathetic.

You can't refute the facts. It would have been for the best if you just slithered away.

Another projection of your own science-hating, self-loathing, Nazi-loving beliefs.

This must be more of the ID'iosy that grips you. I've been teaching you the folly of christian creationism by seeking to enlighten you with with science fact as opposed to religious fear and superstition. Similarly, I've tried to educate you regarding the association that Nazism has had with christianity.

Your attempts to retreat from the knowledge that you have been extended seems to coincide with your self-loathing attitudes.

I don't know how many times I had to show you the difference between micro and macro evolution. Someone half way literate would have known there was a difference between micro and macro.

Mac-ro
Adjective
Large-scale; overall: "the analysis of social events at the macro level".

Mic-ro
Adjective
1.Extremely small.
2.Small-scale.

Where a knew family is considered macro and where a knew breed within a family would be considered micro. Actually microadaptations which would be a better term because that's all it is.

You have no clue as to the subject matter so why are you prattling?

These copy and paste posts you spam on the forum through page after page is not a very christian thing to do.

You're just pathetic.

This must be more of the ID'iosy that grips you. I've been teaching you the folly of christian creationism by seeking to enlighten you with with science fact as opposed to religious fear and superstition. Similarly, I've tried to educate you regarding the association that Nazism has had with christianity.

Your attempts to retreat from the knowledge that you have been extended seems to coincide with your self-loathing attitudes.

Hawly want a cracker?

Hawly want a cracker?

My goodness but self-loathing christian fundies are difficult to deal with. Have you considered letting go of the fear and superstition that grips you? Doing so will allow you to let go of the self-loathing that haunts you.

These copy and paste posts you spam on the forum through page after page is not a very christian thing to do.

Copy and paste?? You obviously need to leave the house more often. In 1977, I saw the movie 7 times. No need to copy and paste this line.

Did you know that repetition is a form of behavioral mind control used by christian ministries?

Hawly want a cracker?

My goodness but self-loathing christian fundies are difficult to deal with. Have you considered letting go of the fear and superstition that grips you? Doing so will allow you to let go of the self-loathing that haunts you.

Is this the same repetitive mind control technique that evofundies like yourself continue to employ? You self-loathing behavior shows a total self-loathingness that comes from the self-loathing principles of your self-loathing worldview.:lol:

Your constant stalking and begging for my attention is getting embarrassing.

Last edited:
Hawly want a cracker?

Is this the same repetitive mind control technique that evofundies like yourself continue to employ? You self-loathing behavior shows a total self-loathingness that comes from the self-loathing principles of your self-loathing worldview.:lol:

Your constant stalking and begging for my attention is getting embarrassing.

Oh my. Here you are, still plagiarizing my comments.

The Sterility of Intelligent Design

The Sterility of Intelligent Design - The Panda's Thumb

One thing that separates pseudoscience from science is fecundity: real science takes place in a social context, with an active community of scholars meeting and exchanging ideas. The ideas in one paper lead to another and another; good papers get dozens or hundreds of citations and suggest new active areas of study.

By contrast, pseudoscience is sterile: the ideas, such as they are, lead to no new insights, suggest no experiments, and are espoused by single crackpots or a small community of like-minded ideologues. The work gets few or no citations in the scientific literature, and the citations they do get are predominantly self-citations.

Here is a perfect example of this sterility: Bio-Complexity, the flagship journal of the intelligent design movement. As 2012 draws to a close, the 2012 volume contains exactly two research articles, one “critical review” and one “critical focus”, for a grand total of four items. The editorial board has 30 members; they must be kept very busy handling all those papers.

(Another intelligent design journal, Progress in Complexity, Information, and Design, hasn’t had a new issue since 2005.)

By contrast, the journal Evolution has ten times more research articles in a single issue (one of 12 so far in 2012). And this is just a single journal where evolutionary biology research is published; there are many others.

But that’s not the most hopeless part. Of the four contributions to Bio-Complexity in 2012, three have authors that are either the Editor in Chief (sic), the Managing Editor, or members of the editorial board of the journal. Only one article, the one by Fernando Castro-Chavez, has no author in the subset of people running the journal. And that one is utter bilge, written by someone who believes that “the 64 codons [of DNA are] represented since at least 4,000 years ago and preserved by China in the I Ching or Book of Changes or Mutations”.

Intelligent design advocates have been telling us for years that intelligent design would transform science and generate new research paradigms. They lied.

Heyzeus H. Christ, the ID'iots lied. Wow. Never saw that one comin'.

Pat Robertson: Dinos Lived BEFORE Humans!

Pat Robertson: Dinos Lived BEFORE Humans! - The Panda's Thumb

Pat Robertson made a stunning revelation on the 700 Club show, on Tuesday, November 27th.
Here’s the clip:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4sKIymtsOAc]Even Pat Robertson Denies the Earth is 6,000 Years Old - YouTube[/ame]

The “comments” section is a good read.

From Ham’s Facebook page:
Not only do we have to work hard to not let our kids be led astray by the anti-God teaching of the secularists, we have to work hard to not let them be led astray by compromising church leaders like Pat Robertson. This excerpt was posted o…n Youtube by a group that is a project of People For the American Way. Pat Robertson gives more fodder to the secularists. We don’t need enemies from without the church when we have such destructive teaching within the church.

Heh. I think Ken Ham and his followers need to stock up on weapons and ammo and do a bit of christian creationist "we're right, you're wrong and let the games begin.

hollie, you have an unhealthy obsession with UR and this thread. Take a break, go back to bed.

The Sterility of Intelligent Design

The Sterility of Intelligent Design - The Panda's Thumb

One thing that separates pseudoscience from science is fecundity: real science takes place in a social context, with an active community of scholars meeting and exchanging ideas. The ideas in one paper lead to another and another; good papers get dozens or hundreds of citations and suggest new active areas of study.

By contrast, pseudoscience is sterile: the ideas, such as they are, lead to no new insights, suggest no experiments, and are espoused by single crackpots or a small community of like-minded ideologues. The work gets few or no citations in the scientific literature, and the citations they do get are predominantly self-citations.

Here is a perfect example of this sterility: Bio-Complexity, the flagship journal of the intelligent design movement. As 2012 draws to a close, the 2012 volume contains exactly two research articles, one “critical review” and one “critical focus”, for a grand total of four items. The editorial board has 30 members; they must be kept very busy handling all those papers.

(Another intelligent design journal, Progress in Complexity, Information, and Design, hasn’t had a new issue since 2005.)

By contrast, the journal Evolution has ten times more research articles in a single issue (one of 12 so far in 2012). And this is just a single journal where evolutionary biology research is published; there are many others.

But that’s not the most hopeless part. Of the four contributions to Bio-Complexity in 2012, three have authors that are either the Editor in Chief (sic), the Managing Editor, or members of the editorial board of the journal. Only one article, the one by Fernando Castro-Chavez, has no author in the subset of people running the journal. And that one is utter bilge, written by someone who believes that “the 64 codons [of DNA are] represented since at least 4,000 years ago and preserved by China in the I Ching or Book of Changes or Mutations”.

Intelligent design advocates have been telling us for years that intelligent design would transform science and generate new research paradigms. They lied.

Heyzeus H. Christ, the ID'iots lied. Wow. Never saw that one comin'.

Again you hypocrite.

Pat Robertson made a stunning revelation on the 700 Club show, on Tuesday, November 27th.
Here’s the clip:

Even Pat Robertson Denies the Earth is 6,000 Years Old - YouTube

Not only do we have to work hard to not let our kids be led astray by the anti-God teaching of the secularists, we have to work hard to not let them be led astray by compromising church leaders like Pat Robertson. This excerpt was posted o…n Youtube by a group that is a project of People For the American Way. Pat Robertson gives more fodder to the secularists. We don’t need enemies from without the church when we have such destructive teaching within the church.

Heh. I think Ken Ham and his followers need to stock up on weapons and ammo and do a bit of christian creationist "we're right, you're wrong and let the games begin.

You attack messengers not the message because you're an atheist tool.

Creationists challenge the potential ease some seem to develop by the idea of a long time span. Without the continual reminders that many things are not as they appear would we be provoked to continue arguments toward perpetual production? Perhaps not. *dunno*

I am reminded that we are not necessarily rushing ourselves toward a hellish fire... but yet the burn is not lessened by that potential conclusion. If we stop arguing and stop divisions amongst ourselves we could be putting limitations upon living life that would bring about an unmanageable force of insanity that could be detrimental to our united existance... that would likely be in no one's best interests.

:banghead:

O

Here’s the clip:

Even Pat Robertson Denies the Earth is 6,000 Years Old - YouTube

You attack messengers not the message because you're an atheist tool.
That's all very melodramatic but your religiously inspired hatreds prevent you from being impartial or possessing any ability to pass judgement.

Why can't creationism and evolution coexist? Evolution is obviously real since there is scientific proof of it but who's to say that God isn't behind it? I believe that if God created the universe then he can certainly set life to evolve, and believing that doesn't make me any less Christian.

Now for the people that think that animals like dinosaurs are made up or that the earth is less than 10,000 years old they are just blind to reality and are just believing their own lies.

Why can't creationism and evolution coexist? Evolution is obviously real since there is scientific proof of it but who's to say that God isn't behind it? I believe that if God created the universe then he can certainly set life to evolve, and believing that doesn't make me any less Christian.

Now for the people that think that animals like dinosaurs are made up or that the earth is less than 10,000 years old they are just blind to reality and are just believing their own lies.

There would be no problem with creationism and evolution co-existing, if there was a shred of scientific evidence it was a valid theory. I have no issue with the fact that God used millions of processes to create the universe, the earth and everything in it. There just isn't science to support evolution was one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back