Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been very quiet this weekend and I'm sure it has to do with the horrible events that occurred in Connecticut. I would love some thoughts from NP, Hawly, and Daws on how this is reconciled with evolution.

I for one, am convinced, that those little children, while maybe experiencing fear for a brief moment, were snatched up into the arms of Christ to spend eternity with him and their loved ones.

How does a materialist reconcile the events on Friday? Just some bad genes? Just the way nature is, cold and cruel? And do you really believe that 5 years is all the consciousness those children got? Why did they only get 5 years and me 46? I think if you dig deep in your heart you will realize that you insides tell you that those children's existence didn't stop there.

I've heard the word "evil" mentioned numerous times over the last few days, but this is a theological term. What do materialists call Lanz's actions? Since you are not allowed to borrow theological terms, what was it that drove him to do such things?
It's really sleazy that you would use the killing of children and adults as an opportunity for proselytizing.

Says the Nazi that wants to see every Christian gassed. Get off your high horse. I'm sure you are not offended by the libs that didn't even wait until the victims are buried to start talking about gun control. You're the worst kind of hypocrite. I've, in one post, exposed the most sick, perverted and twisted notion of all of your darwinist religion.

Evolution is a fact.

Cross breeding is the best method of stimulating change. Most microadaptations are not due to mutations it is due to genetic data that already existed in the genepool. If you accounted for most living organisms that went extinct it was due to over hunting or organisms that wound up in an enviornment they could not adapt to.
You neglected to append "because I say so" to the end of your comment.

You forgot to mention Harun Yaya for the 500th time.

It's really sleazy that you would use the killing of children and adults as an opportunity for proselytizing.

That has to be one of the most tasteless, disgusting things Ive ever seen, using the death of those kids to promote an argument like that. These people are utter SCUM and the most diseased, revolting 'human beings' on the planet. No boundaries. No shame. No scruples.
YWC, you do NOT pass the smell test.
Hawly, nice try with the other screen name. You just proved this is you again by your stupidity of being unable to tell myself and YWC apart.
Shame on you, not that you have the presence of mind or the integrity to feel such an emotion.
Bleh. I gotta go wash my hands . . .or something. Ew.

Please help me understand how you find something that nature produced so distasteful and disgusting. How is it that your sick, twisted worldview can claim these killings don't have EVIL at its very source? For you to claim my questions are offensive is the conundrum of the Darwinist religion. It is the same materialist religion that allowed Hitler to kill 6 million men, women and children.

Yeah I would agree candyslice is another screen name for hollie. She must have passed gas in her room.

Cross breeding is the best method of stimulating change. Most microadaptations are not due to mutations it is due to genetic data that already existed in the genepool. If you accounted for most living organisms that went extinct it was due to over hunting or organisms that wound up in an enviornment they could not adapt to.
You neglected to append "because I say so" to the end of your comment.

She must have gotten her butt handed to her on there or anywhere she has attempted debating something she knows nothing about.

This thread has been very quiet this weekend and I'm sure it has to do with the horrible events that occurred in Connecticut. I would love some thoughts from NP, Hawly, and Daws on how this is reconciled with evolution.

I for one, am convinced, that those little children, while maybe experiencing fear for a brief moment, were snatched up into the arms of Christ to spend eternity with him and their loved ones.

How does a materialist reconcile the events on Friday? Just some bad genes? Just the way nature is, cold and cruel? And do you really believe that 5 years is all the consciousness those children got? Why did they only get 5 years and me 46? I think if you dig deep in your heart you will realize that you insides tell you that those children's existence didn't stop there.

I've heard the word "evil" mentioned numerous times over the last few days, but this is a theological term. What do materialists call Lanz's actions? Since you are not allowed to borrow theological terms, what was it that drove him to do such things?

Says the Nazi that wants to see every Christian gassed. Get off your high horse. I'm sure you are not offended by the libs that didn't even wait until the victims are buried to start talking about gun control. You're the worst kind of hypocrite. I've, in one post, exposed the most sick, perverted and twisted notion of all of your darwinist religion.
You did all that in one post? What you actually did was represent yourself as just another self-hating Christian fundamentalist clone.

Snicker...

UR, so what was the scientifically verifiable proof again of your god existing? I must have missed it? :dunno:

She must have gotten her butt handed to her on there or anywhere she has attempted debating something she knows nothing about.

Such is the retrograde ideology of fundamentalist christianity.

I spent the first ten years of my life trying to get away from people like these. These people will do ANYTHING up to and including molesting children, in the NAME OF GOD. That makes everything alright, see?
I smell the holier-than-thou on these people like a skunk smells it's own behind. And like a skunk these freaks like to spread that smell around. It contaminates and makes ugly everything it touches. Go back and read some of YWC's comments. Nothing holy there, folks. That is the ranting, puking and mewling of a monster that would PUNISH you if he could get his slimey mitts on you.
Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. These people are capable of anything, no matter how filthy, no matter how vile and disgusting. They've got a direct line to GOD, dontcha understand, that allows them to do any filthy, lowdown, hideous thing imaginable under the bogus cloak of their 'LORD.'
If God knew who they were He'd kill 'em.

Last edited:
That has to be one of the most tasteless, disgusting things Ive ever seen, using the death of those kids to promote an argument like that. These people are utter SCUM and the most diseased, revolting 'human beings' on the planet. No boundaries. No shame. No scruples.
YWC, you do NOT pass the smell test.
Hawly, nice try with the other screen name. You just proved this is you again by your stupidity of being unable to tell myself and YWC apart.
Shame on you, not that you have the presence of mind or the integrity to feel such an emotion.
Bleh. I gotta go wash my hands . . .or something. Ew.

Please help me understand how you find something that nature produced so distasteful and disgusting. How is it that your sick, twisted worldview can claim these killings don't have EVIL at its very source? For you to claim my questions are offensive is the conundrum of the Darwinist religion. It is the same materialist religion that allowed Hitler to kill 6 million men, women and children.

Yeah I would agree candyslice is another screen name for hollie. She must have passed gas in her room.

Really? That's your come-back?? Overlooking everything I said that's the best you've got?? How weak of you.:D
The kid was SICK. His mother was a prepper. She kept loaded guns in the house. LOTS of them. Who couldn't see something like that coming?

Last edited:

I spent the first ten years of my life trying to get away from people like these. These people will do ANYTHING up to and including molesting children, in the NAME OF GOD. That makes everything alright, see?
I smell the holier-than-thou on these people like a skunk smells it's own behind. And like a skunk these freaks like to spread that smell around. It contaminates and makes ugly everything it touches. Go back and read some of YWC's comments. Nothing holy there, folks. That is the ranting, puking and mewling of a monster that would PUNISH you if he could get his slimey mitts on you.
Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. These people are capable of anything, no matter how filthy, no matter how vile and disgusting. They've got a direct line to GOD, dontcha understand, that allows them to do any filthy, lowdown, hideous thing imaginable under the bogus cloak of their 'LORD.'

Now you suffer from multiple personalities.

Hollie, you're one sick individual.

Really? That's your come-back?? Overlooking everything I said that's the best you've got?? How weak of you.:D
The kid was SICK. His mother was a prepper. She kept loaded guns in the house. LOTS of them. Who couldn't see something like that coming?

You surely don't want to discuss science as soon as you're hit with a question,you disappear. Really was nothing worth replying to should have just ignored the silly little game hollie is playing talking to herself.

You surely don't want to discuss science as soon as you're hit with a question,you disappear. Really was nothing worth replying to should have just ignored the silly little game hollie is playing talking to herself.

Fundies will often retreat into conspiracy theory ramblings when they're unable to address salient points.

Last edited:

Fundies will often retreat into conspiracy theory ramblings when their unable to address salient points.

You have given me nothing to retreat from :lol:

Honesty, it really bothers you doesn't it ? you both come across as bitter anti God and science loathing people. It appears you both speak like a troll not adults discussing an issue. Every now and than I don't mind wallowing in the mud with you atheist fundies.

Fundies will often retreat into conspiracy theory ramblings when their unable to address salient points.

Honesty, it really bothers you doesn't it ? you both come across as bitter anti God and science loathing people. It appears you both speak like a troll not adults discussing an issue. Every now and than I don't mind wallowing in the mud with you atheist fundies.
The angry Christian fundie persona gives people a chuckle but little else. Myself and others have tried to educate you regarding science so that you could separate biblical takes and fables from a reality based worldview. Your Christian inspired, science loathing agenda will, I'm afraid, keep a yolk of fear and superstition around your neck.

Your hateful ideology is your greatest detriment.

I'm afraid your lack of ability to respond with anything but conspiracy theories is holding you back from embracing a reality based worldview.

Your imagined gawds have left you as damaged goods.

I'm afraid your lack of ability to respond with anything but conspiracy theories is holding you back from embracing a reality based worldview.

If I am damaged goods hollie I surely don't mind it. I have a really good life,make a good living a bunch of children and grandchildren. It's a pretty good life and a day is gonna come and it will be spectacular according to God's promise.

The sad part is many will learn the hard way like they did on Noah's day.

The angry Christian fundie persona gives people a chuckle but little else. Myself and others have tried to educate you regarding science so that you could separate biblical takes and fables from a reality based worldview. Your Christian inspired, science loathing agenda will, I'm afraid, keep a yolk of fear and superstition around your neck.

Your hateful ideology is your greatest detriment.

Educate me hollie ? if you say so.

Debating a creationist is like playing chess with a bird. They knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and fly back to their flock and claim victory. :razz:

Anyway, I'd love for a creationist to actually post evidence of their inane beliefs. Oh, and attempting to discredit evolution isn't evidence that a magic man did it.

If I am damaged goods hollie I surely don't mind it. I have a really good life,make a good living a bunch of children and grandchildren. It's a pretty good life and a day is gonna come and it will be spectacular according to God's promise.

The sad part is many will learn the hard way like they did on Noah's day.
Yes, dear. More thinly veiled threats of your gawds desire to mass murder more of humanity. How nice. As the tales and fables go, your megalomaniac gawds wiped most of humanity from the planet because they were a disappointment. The next mass murder your gawds are planning will be by fire. No wonder fundamentalist Christians can be such hateful, angry, maladjusted individuals. Just look at your role model. The gawds you have created are the most evil, destructive entities ever to have poisoned the human spirit.

From the Crusades, to Medieval Europe, to the Inquisition, to Salem witch trials to modern days - angry, hateful Christians have been their own greatest enemy.

Fundies will often retreat into conspiracy theory ramblings when they're unable to address salient points.

BOY ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH? The only fall back position seems to be some form of internet paranoia and bad manners. Do they accuse everybody who agrees with you of this or am I getting the treatment because I hit a nerve??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back