Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such is the retrograde ideology of fundamentalist christianity.

I spent the first ten years of my life trying to get away from people like these. These people will do ANYTHING up to and including molesting children, in the NAME OF GOD. That makes everything alright, see?
I smell the holier-than-thou on these people like a skunk smells it's own behind. And like a skunk these freaks like to spread that smell around. It contaminates and makes ugly everything it touches. Go back and read some of YWC's comments. Nothing holy there, folks. That is the ranting, puking and mewling of a monster that would PUNISH you if he could get his slimey mitts on you.
Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. These people are capable of anything, no matter how filthy, no matter how vile and disgusting. They've got a direct line to GOD, dontcha understand, that allows them to do any filthy, lowdown, hideous thing imaginable under the bogus cloak of their 'LORD.'
If God knew who they were He'd kill 'em.

Now you suffer from multiple personalities.

Hollie, you're one sick individual.

So weak, so very very weak. Accusing people of your bad habits is no way to go thru life sweetie. Who needs another personality on a message board? Someone weak and lost such as yourself? I don't let ANYBODY else get credit for my words. What are you? 5?:D

You surely don't want to discuss science as soon as you're hit with a question,you disappear. Really was nothing worth replying to should have just ignored the silly little game hollie is playing talking to herself.

Fundies will often retreat into conspiracy theory ramblings when they're unable to address salient points.

BOY ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH? The only fall back position seems to be some form of internet paranoia and bad manners. Do they accuse everybody who agrees with you of this or am I getting the treatment because I hit a nerve??

I try my best to deal with people suffering from ignorance through paranoia.

Yeah I would agree candyslice is another screen name for hollie. She must have passed gas in her room.

Really? That's your come-back?? Overlooking everything I said that's the best you've got?? How weak of you.:D
The kid was SICK. His mother was a prepper. She kept loaded guns in the house. LOTS of them. Who couldn't see something like that coming?

You surely don't want to discuss science as soon as you're hit with a question,you disappear. Really was nothing worth replying to should have just ignored the silly little game hollie is playing talking to herself.
What 'science' would that be?? All I've seen from you is a slightly repulsive play for self aggrandizement and a woefully painful lack of knowledge. Sweetie, YOU can't even face me. You have to play it off like I'm some kind of alter ego. It's got to be the saddest display of being caught in the act of being who you really are that I've ever seen.
I called you correctly and you prove it without so much as a try at provng me wrong.

I spent the first ten years of my life trying to get away from people like these. These people will do ANYTHING up to and including molesting children, in the NAME OF GOD. That makes everything alright, see?
I smell the holier-than-thou on these people like a skunk smells it's own behind. And like a skunk these freaks like to spread that smell around. It contaminates and makes ugly everything it touches. Go back and read some of YWC's comments. Nothing holy there, folks. That is the ranting, puking and mewling of a monster that would PUNISH you if he could get his slimey mitts on you.
Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. These people are capable of anything, no matter how filthy, no matter how vile and disgusting. They've got a direct line to GOD, dontcha understand, that allows them to do any filthy, lowdown, hideous thing imaginable under the bogus cloak of their 'LORD.'

So weak, so very very weak. Accusing people of your bad habits is no way to go thru life sweetie. Who needs another personality on a message board? Someone weak and lost such as yourself? I don't let ANYBODY else get credit for my words. What are you? 5?:D

It's been pointed out by UR,hollie does.

Really? That's your come-back?? Overlooking everything I said that's the best you've got?? How weak of you.:D
The kid was SICK. His mother was a prepper. She kept loaded guns in the house. LOTS of them. Who couldn't see something like that coming?

What 'science' would that be?? All I've seen from you is a slightly repulsive play for self aggrandizement and a woefully painful lack of knowledge. Sweetie, YOU can't even face me. You have to play it off like I'm some kind of alter ego. It's got to be the saddest display of being caught in the act of being who you really are that I've ever seen.
I called you correctly and you prove it without so much as a try at provng me wrong.

You can review the previous 25 pages or so and you will see the ignorance from your side on display.

Fundies will often retreat into conspiracy theory ramblings when they're unable to address salient points.

BOY ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH? The only fall back position seems to be some form of internet paranoia and bad manners. Do they accuse everybody who agrees with you of this or am I getting the treatment because I hit a nerve??

Really? All I've seen you do is show your butt to people here. I've read you posts, dear. I know what I'm dealing with.

You can review the previous 25 pages or so and you will see the ignorance from your side on display.

MY side? Pray tell how do you know what MY side is? Did your imaginary friend give you the power of precience??

PS, Hollie. If I must be somebody else I could do a lot worse than you. God forbid I woke up someday in the hands of a creep like YWC. Because believe me I know where THAT'S at and it ain't nothin' nice, trust me.

And there you have it folks. Your average, see-how-holy-I-am 'christian' in one of his more receptive modes. What a guy!!!:D

It's been pointed out by UR,hollie does.

Oh boy! Now THERE'S an unimpeachable source!:D

These are people that will scream at you about Armegeddon while trying to run their hand up your skirt.

Slice, several of your recent posts telegraph all too loudly that you suffered sexual abuse at the hand of a clergy member. Was turning to atheism a way for you to cope with the abuse? If so, I don't understand what you went through but I can't blame you for turning to atheism and hatred for all Christians. I would just hope one day you would realize true forgiveness for your abuser is the only way out of your chains.

Debating a creationist is like playing chess with a bird. They knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and fly back to their flock and claim victory. :razz:

Anyway, I'd love for a creationist to actually post evidence of their inane beliefs. Oh, and attempting to discredit evolution isn't evidence that a magic man did it.

Typical. Show up late to the party and pretend like it just started. There are at least 30 pages discussing scientific evidence for a designer.

She must have gotten her butt handed to her on there or anywhere she has attempted debating something she knows nothing about.

Such is the retrograde ideology of fundamentalist christianity.

These people? Sweetie, I've heard that term used about African Americans. Don't look now but your bigotry is showing. Blacks, Jews, Christians, poor people: you can just lump them all into one group and base the behavior of the whole group on a few bad ones. Yeah, I've dealt with people like you before Dear. Be afraid, be very afraid of Nazi's like HawlySlice.

Last edited:
Debating a creationist is like playing chess with a bird. They knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and fly back to their flock and claim victory. :razz:

Anyway, I'd love for a creationist to actually post evidence of their inane beliefs. Oh, and attempting to discredit evolution isn't evidence that a magic man did it.

Typical. Show up late to the party and pretend like it just started. There are at least 30 pages discussing scientific evidence for a designer.

Too bad there isn't any. I read quite a bit of the previous pages, and it's nothing but arguments from ignorance, and other debunked creationist garbage.

Too bad there isn't any. I read quite a bit of the previous pages, and it's nothing but arguments from ignorance, and other debunked creationist garbage.

Great. So now you are parroting NP.

Great. So now you are parroting NP.

So you acknowledge what I said is true? If not, why don't you post what you think is the best evidence for a designer?

You confuse Christian creationism with real science. Religion is not science. Appeals to supermagical gawds have consistently been treated by the courts as religious invocations when Christian creation ministries have falsely and comically presented supermagicalism as science.

So does this mean that you've observed your god making the earth? or does your theory lack observation as well?
I didn't know that your theory about god making the earth was observed? Got a link to that?

I think I have made myself clear on this one but since it went over your head. The design seen in nature which can be observed is evidence of the designer.
yes ,you made your false statement very clear.
there is no design in nature....nature is what it is .
there is no proof of a sentient designer.
so logically and factually there can be no designer
what is observed in nature is nature doing what it does...
any other interpretation is without corroboration false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back