Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
And did you really just use the word 'telegraphed'?? My My. We are up on our old tired messageboard stock phrases, huh? What's next? I'm projecting??

We can start here since you want to play. How do you think life came in to existence ? where did the universe come from ? I want to see if you're on the same page as a few of the others here.

Slice, several of your recent posts telegraph all too loudly that you suffered sexual abuse at the hand of a clergy member. Was turning to atheism a way for you to cope with the abuse? If so, I don't understand what you went through but I can't blame you for turning to atheism and hatred for all Christians. I would just hope one day you would realize true forgiveness for your abuser is the only way out of your chains.

You deduced that, did you, from a few lines on a message board?? I was never abused but I did a lot of observing. I can't imagine being young enough or dumb enough to fall for something that pathetic. As for my beliefs I'd say you have less knowledge on that subject than you do of science. And THAT'S an inestimable amount of knowing nothing.
You 'holy' types always start off with the assumption you know things and it always turns out you know a lot less than zero. Hatred?? Only for 24 carat phonys. God and I sorted this stuff out a long time ago and I don't remember Him consulting with you ONCE.
PS He thinks you are full of shit too.:D

I don't believe you are intelligent enough to see what's all around you.

Of course you don't sweetie. NOBODY is more intelligent than you, right?

Now THAT'S funny. Where would a loser like you stumble over a 'Godly' view??

40 years of studying the scriptures it just has not been on display with the foolishness I deal with here in this thread.

And in those 40 years did you read anything about humility or patience? No? You really think this thread is your mission, don't you? And all the ugly things I've seen you say to people over and over again are okay because you have a 'devine right to say them? Isn't that so? Lord you people never change your schtick.:D
Do people still fall for that crap??

Like I said those attributes left a while ago after dealing with the atheist on here. Those attributes did not work with this crowd.

And did you really just use the word 'telegraphed'?? My My. We are up on our old tired messageboard stock phrases, huh? What's next? I'm projecting??

We can start here since you want to play. How do you think life came in to existence ? where did the universe come from ? I want to see if you're on the same page as a few of the others here.

Answer to all of the above: 'I don't know. I wasn't there'. AND NEITHER WERE YOU.

You deduced that, did you, from a few lines on a message board?? I was never abused but I did a lot of observing. I can't imagine being young enough or dumb enough to fall for something that pathetic. As for my beliefs I'd say you have less knowledge on that subject than you do of science. And THAT'S an inestimable amount of knowing nothing.
You 'holy' types always start off with the assumption you know things and it always turns out you know a lot less than zero. Hatred?? Only for 24 carat phonys. God and I sorted this stuff out a long time ago and I don't remember Him consulting with you ONCE.

I don't believe you are intelligent enough to see what's all around you.

Of course you don't sweetie. NOBODY is more intelligent than you, right?

Never said that.

40 years of studying the scriptures it just has not been on display with the foolishness I deal with here in this thread.

And in those 40 years did you read anything about humility or patience? No? You really think this thread is your mission, don't you? And all the ugly things I've seen you say to people over and over again are okay because you have a 'devine right to say them? Isn't that so? Lord you people never change your schtick.:D

Like I said those attributes left a while ago after dealing with the atheist on here. Those attributes did not work with this crowd.

Did it ever occur to you to just leave it alone? That maybe you were not fore-ordained to speak the only truth according to YWC??

Answer to all of the above: 'I don't know. I wasn't there'. AND NEITHER WERE YOU.

Hmm neither were the evolutionist but you don't object to their explanations filled with conjecture and vivid imaginations.

Did it ever occur to you to just leave it alone? That maybe you were not fore-ordained to speak the only truth according to YWC??

Yep.

Hmm neither were the evolutionist but you don't object to their explanations filled with conjecture and vivid imaginations.

How do you know what I object to? How do you know what I believe?

This thread has been very quiet this weekend and I'm sure it has to do with the horrible events that occurred in Connecticut. I would love some thoughts from NP, Hawly, and Daws on how this is reconciled with evolution.

I for one, am convinced, that those little children, while maybe experiencing fear for a brief moment, were snatched up into the arms of Christ to spend eternity with him and their loved ones.

How does a materialist reconcile the events on Friday? Just some bad genes? Just the way nature is, cold and cruel? And do you really believe that 5 years is all the consciousness those children got? Why did they only get 5 years and me 46? I think if you dig deep in your heart you will realize that you insides tell you that those children's existence didn't stop there.

I've heard the word "evil" mentioned numerous times over the last few days, but this is a theological term. What do materialists call Lanz's actions? Since you are not allowed to borrow theological terms, what was it that drove him to do such things?
only a total asshole would use this forum to spew his twisted pov..and attempt to make it appear that it's not completely disingenuous.
why am I not surprised.
if I dig deep, what I realize is detective douche bag will say or do anything to further his megalomania : Definition of MEGALOMANIA
1: a mania for great or grandiose performance
2: a delusional mental disorder that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

the question should be HOW does it reconcile with Christianity ?
It's one of those times that proves that either god doesn't not exists or doesn't give a fuck about who kills who and how many.
if god existed why has he never interfered in the countless times children have been slaughterd? aren't they supposed to be god's favorites?
or was it part of god's plan?
in other words shut the fuck up....

Last edited:
Too bad there isn't any. I read quite a bit of the previous pages, and it's nothing but arguments from ignorance, and other debunked creationist garbage.

Great. So now you are parroting NP.

So you acknowledge what I said is true? If not, why don't you post what you think is the best evidence for a designer?

I've already done it many times. It's an appeal to ignorance alright, you and NP being the ignorance. :lol:

It's been pointed out by UR,hollie does.

Oh boy! Now THERE'S an unimpeachable source!:D

It was brought to our attention by UR ,she=hollie either practiced plagiarism or she had another name on another site where she just copied and pasted this persons responses to creationist and IDer's.

So go ahead and look up to hollie or are you hollie,hmm.

Just another caveat... out of all the posters here, who condescendingly calls people "dear". Umm, that would be Hawly and CandySleez.

This thread has been very quiet this weekend and I'm sure it has to do with the horrible events that occurred in Connecticut. I would love some thoughts from NP, Hawly, and Daws on how this is reconciled with evolution.

I for one, am convinced, that those little children, while maybe experiencing fear for a brief moment, were snatched up into the arms of Christ to spend eternity with him and their loved ones.

How does a materialist reconcile the events on Friday? Just some bad genes? Just the way nature is, cold and cruel? And do you really believe that 5 years is all the consciousness those children got? Why did they only get 5 years and me 46? I think if you dig deep in your heart you will realize that you insides tell you that those children's existence didn't stop there.

I've heard the word "evil" mentioned numerous times over the last few days, but this is a theological term. What do materialists call Lanz's actions? Since you are not allowed to borrow theological terms, what was it that drove him to do such things?
It's really sleazy that you would use the killing of children and adults as an opportunity for proselytizing.

That has to be one of the most tasteless, disgusting things Ive ever seen, using the death of those kids to promote an argument like that. These people are utter SCUM and the most diseased, revolting 'human beings' on the planet. No boundaries. No shame. No scruples.
YWC, you do NOT pass the smell test. Shame on you, not that you have the presence of mind or the integrity to feel such an emotion.
Bleh. I gotta go wash my hands . . .or something. Ew.
bump....:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

These are people that will scream at you about Armegeddon while trying to run their hand up your skirt.

Slice, several of your recent posts telegraph all too loudly that you suffered sexual abuse at the hand of a clergy member. Was turning to atheism a way for you to cope with the abuse? If so, I don't understand what you went through but I can't blame you for turning to atheism and hatred for all Christians. I would just hope one day you would realize true forgiveness for your abuser is the only way out of your chains.

Those voices in your head are not God. That's schizophrenia!!! You should know better than to go off your meds. If you aren't Hawly's alter ego, then I'm guessing you guys are in the same group home.

Not projecting. Just being a bigot and a prejudice, mental midget. You're still fuming that blacks get to use the same drinking fountain as you.

A mix of genes and environment, just like any other phenotypical expression. This is not that hard or complex. I find it a little disgusting that you use a recent incident like this as part of an argument against atheists, and obviously, as evidence of your own premises. Again, implied here is an argument from ignorance, because you presume that "materialists" don't have an explanation, therefore god is the only answer.

I merely asked questions in an attempt to understand how you can justify such an incident from a materialist worldview. Leave it to you to read something into it. I find it shocking that you find it so shocking and distasteful when your very worldview claims that everything is natural, including Lanz's twisted brain. It is you who is a morally bankrupt disgusting purveyor of evil, by belonging to a religion that claims there is no evil. You should be ashamed.
failed attempt at absolving himself of responsibility for his actions alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back