Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slice, several of your recent posts telegraph all too loudly that you suffered sexual abuse at the hand of a clergy member. Was turning to atheism a way for you to cope with the abuse? If so, I don't understand what you went through but I can't blame you for turning to atheism and hatred for all Christians. I would just hope one day you would realize true forgiveness for your abuser is the only way out of your chains.

You deduced that, did you, from a few lines on a message board?? I was never abused but I did a lot of observing. I can't imagine being young enough or dumb enough to fall for something that pathetic. As for my beliefs I'd say you have less knowledge on that subject than you do of science. And THAT'S an inestimable amount of knowing nothing.
You 'holy' types always start off with the assumption you know things and it always turns out you know a lot less than zero. Hatred?? Only for 24 carat phonys. God and I sorted this stuff out a long time ago and I don't remember Him consulting with you ONCE.
PS He thinks you are full of shit too.:D

Those voices in your head are not God. That's schizophrenia!!! You should know better than to go off your meds. If you aren't Hawly's alter ego, then I'm guessing you guys are in the same group home.

Wow. You really got me that time! Sweetie, you need some new material. The insults you're using are from the 90's. The world of the internet has moved on and you didn't get the memo, huh??:D

You surely don't want to discuss science as soon as you're hit with a question,you disappear. Really was nothing worth replying to should have just ignored the silly little game hollie is playing talking to herself.

Fundies will often retreat into conspiracy theory ramblings when their unable to address salient points.

You have given me nothing to retreat from :lol:

Honesty, it really bothers you doesn't it ? you both come across as bitter anti God and science loathing people. It appears you both speak like a troll not adults discussing an issue. Every now and than I don't mind wallowing in the mud with you atheist fundies.
meaning t ywc will suck your dick but refuse to get fucked in the ass.

This thread has been very quiet this weekend and I'm sure it has to do with the horrible events that occurred in Connecticut. I would love some thoughts from NP, Hawly, and Daws on how this is reconciled with evolution.

I for one, am convinced, that those little children, while maybe experiencing fear for a brief moment, were snatched up into the arms of Christ to spend eternity with him and their loved ones.

How does a materialist reconcile the events on Friday? Just some bad genes? Just the way nature is, cold and cruel? And do you really believe that 5 years is all the consciousness those children got? Why did they only get 5 years and me 46? I think if you dig deep in your heart you will realize that you insides tell you that those children's existence didn't stop there.

I've heard the word "evil" mentioned numerous times over the last few days, but this is a theological term. What do materialists call Lanz's actions? Since you are not allowed to borrow theological terms, what was it that drove him to do such things?
only a total asshole would use this forum to spew his twisted pov..and attempt to make it appear that it's not completely disingenuous.
why am I not surprised.
if I dig deep, what I realize is detective douche bag will say or do anything to further his megalomania : Definition of MEGALOMANIA
1: a mania for great or grandiose performance
2: a delusional mental disorder that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

the question should be HOW does it reconcile with Christianity ?
It's one of those times that proves that either god doesn't not exists or doesn't give a fuck about who kills who and how many.
if god existed why has he never interfered in the countless times children have been slaughterd? aren't that supposed to be god's favorites?
or was it part of god's plan?
in other words shut the fuck up....

As usual you didn't answer the questions posed to you. You have become completely irrelevant. You can go back to sleep now.

Hmm neither were the evolutionist but you don't object to their explanations filled with conjecture and vivid imaginations.

How do you know what I object to? How do you know what I believe?

How do you know what I object to Sweetie? How do you know what I believe you poor dear?

Because for the last 800 plus pages you've been blurting out your fractured ideas and I finally couldn't take it anymore. I had to either say something or laugh so hard I peed my pants.:D

Last edited:
Fundies will often retreat into conspiracy theory ramblings when their unable to address salient points.

Honesty, it really bothers you doesn't it ? you both come across as bitter anti God and science loathing people. It appears you both speak like a troll not adults discussing an issue. Every now and than I don't mind wallowing in the mud with you atheist fundies.

Naw. That one's a top AND a bottom, trust me. Whatever the traffic will bear.:D:D

Last edited:
It's really sleazy that you would use the killing of children and adults as an opportunity for proselytizing.

That has to be one of the most tasteless, disgusting things Ive ever seen, using the death of those kids to promote an argument like that. These people are utter SCUM and the most diseased, revolting 'human beings' on the planet. No boundaries. No shame. No scruples.
YWC, you do NOT pass the smell test. Shame on you, not that you have the presence of mind or the integrity to feel such an emotion.
Bleh. I gotta go wash my hands . . .or something. Ew.
bump....:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh, you were referring to your boy Bloomberg I see? That shameless, opportunist, gun-grabbing, soda-shrinking, treasonous a-hole?

Shooting victims join NYC mayor, call for tougher gun laws

Last edited:
now you suffer from multiple personalities.

Hollie, you're one sick individual.
i'm afraid your lack of ability to respond with anything but conspiracy theories is holding you back from embracing a reality based worldview.

Your imagined gawds have left you as damaged goods.

if i am damaged goods hollie i surely don't mind it. I have a really good life,make a good living a bunch of children and grandchildren. It's a pretty good life and a day is gonna come and it will be spectacular according to god's promise.

The sad part is many will learn the hard way like they did on noah's day.
more empty threats and emptier promises....

How do you know what I object to? How do you know what I believe?

How do you know what I object to Sweetie? How do you know what I believe you poor dear?

Because for the last 800 plus pages you've been blurting out your fractured ideas and I finally couldn't take it anymore. I had to either say something or laugh so hard I peed my pants.:D

Some would say that Depends. :lol:

You can admit it. You didn't respond in 800 pages because your group home buddie was busy with the bigoted comments and putdowns, and you with all your massive knowledge couldn't come up with a rebuttal.

Last edited:
This thread has been very quiet this weekend and I'm sure it has to do with the horrible events that occurred in Connecticut. I would love some thoughts from NP, Hawly, and Daws on how this is reconciled with evolution.

I for one, am convinced, that those little children, while maybe experiencing fear for a brief moment, were snatched up into the arms of Christ to spend eternity with him and their loved ones.

How does a materialist reconcile the events on Friday? Just some bad genes? Just the way nature is, cold and cruel? And do you really believe that 5 years is all the consciousness those children got? Why did they only get 5 years and me 46? I think if you dig deep in your heart you will realize that you insides tell you that those children's existence didn't stop there.

I've heard the word "evil" mentioned numerous times over the last few days, but this is a theological term. What do materialists call Lanz's actions? Since you are not allowed to borrow theological terms, what was it that drove him to do such things?
only a total asshole would use this forum to spew his twisted pov..and attempt to make it appear that it's not completely disingenuous.
why am I not surprised.
if I dig deep, what I realize is detective douche bag will say or do anything to further his megalomania : Definition of MEGALOMANIA
2: a delusional mental disorder that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

It's one of those times that proves that either god doesn't not exists or doesn't give a fuck about who kills who and how many.
if god existed why has he never interfered in the countless times children have been slaughterd? aren't that supposed to be god's favorites?

As usual you didn't answer the questions posed to you. You have become completely irrelevant. You can go back to sleep now.
As usual I hit center mass!

why am I not surprised.

I'm not sure what you hit but you definitely didn't address the questions posed to you.

Fundies will often retreat into conspiracy theory ramblings when they're unable to address salient points.

BOY ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH? The only fall back position seems to be some form of internet paranoia and bad manners. Do they accuse everybody who agrees with you of this or am I getting the treatment because I hit a nerve??

I try my best to deal with people suffering from ignorance through paranoia.
YWC'S ILLITERACY SHINES THROUGH :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

It's my thinking God can probably do with one less cranky little shit heel telling everybody else what's what.:D

Please, don't do anything stupid. This is just a forum. Had I known you were DTS I wouldn't have been joking around with you so much.

Wassamatter? You can dish it out but you can't take it?:D

Listen, I don't wonder people are turning from the church if YOU are what they are met with upon arrival. Your drivel could turn me atheist overnight.:D

Last edited:
Great. So now you are parroting NP.

So you acknowledge what I said is true? If not, why don't you post what you think is the best evidence for a designer?

I've already done it many times. It's an appeal to ignorance alright, you and NP being the ignorance. :lol:

So point me to it. I'm not going back 850 pages to find the precise moment when you've done it. If you presented your best evidence once, it should be too much to ask you to do it once more.

And about the "moral bankruptcy of the darwinist religion": The Theory of Evolution only tells about how life on Earth got to the way it is today. It says nothing about morality.

I'm not sure what you hit but you definitely didn't address the questions posed to you.
SINCE YOU ASKED NO REAL OR HONEST QUESTIONS MY ANSWER STANDS.
The other answer to that and this post is you're an attention seeking slap dick...!

i'm afraid your lack of ability to respond with anything but conspiracy theories is holding you back from embracing a reality based worldview.

Your imagined gawds have left you as damaged goods.

if i am damaged goods hollie i surely don't mind it. I have a really good life,make a good living a bunch of children and grandchildren. It's a pretty good life and a day is gonna come and it will be spectacular according to god's promise.

The sad part is many will learn the hard way like they did on noah's day.
more empty threats and emptier promises....

I got $50 says ole YWC is going to be in for a BIG surprise come judgement day.:D

It's my thinking God can probably do with one less cranky little shit heel telling everybody else what's what.:D

Please, don't do anything stupid. This is just a forum. Had I known you were DTS I wouldn't have been joking around with you so much.

Wassamatter? You can dish it out but you can't take it?:D

Listen, I don't wonder people are turning from the church if YOU are what they are met with upon arrival. Your drivel could turn me atheist overnight.:D

Wow, that went right over your head. You said God can do with one less cranky.... and I assumed you were talking about yourself by insinuating you were going to harm yourself. I figured living at the group home you would know what DTS means.

You think this is my "in person" persona? I have no relationship with anyone here. Do you seriously think anyone is going to change their worldview because of this thread? This forum is for entertainment, nothing more. My sarcasm is much more funny in person among friends. Your viscous, angry, Christian-hating, Nazi lens won't let you see it for what it is... Just humor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back