Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what universe does that make sense? If gravity says nothing about morality, where does evil come from? If kinematics says nothing about morality, where does evil come from? Scientific theories are morally neutral. Even if what you say(evolution is true = no morality), is true, it doesn't make the ToE false. That's a fallacy called a non sequitur.

Science doesn't answer moral problems. That falls into the realm of philosophy. If you wanted to discuss where evil comes from, start a new thread.

If you believe there is a designer, show me what you believe to be the best piece of evidence for its existence. No Gish Galloping.

I've explained it numerous times. Go back and read. If not, PM me your work address and I will buy you a copy of "Signature in the Cell" and have Amazon deliver it to you.

So you're too lazy to even tell me what page it's on? All I ask is what you believe to be the best evidence for this designer.

You're too lazy to go back and read? You're too lazy to get a free book?

Last edited:
So point me to it. I'm not going back 850 pages to find the precise moment when you've done it. If you presented your best evidence once, it should be too much to ask you to do it once more.

And about the "moral bankruptcy of the darwinist religion": The Theory of Evolution only tells about how life on Earth got to the way it is today. It says nothing about morality.

Wow! You should really bone up on your own religious beliefs.

Evolution of morality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Theory of Evolution and the evolution of morality are two separate things. The idea that all animals share a common ancestor days nothing about morality. Biological evolution plays no part in the evolution of morality. Just because the word evolution is there, doesn't mean they are one in the same. Of course, being the dishonest creationist you are, you don't care about that. As long as you can shine any kind of negative light on your opponents, you're happy.

Your dishonest attempt to paint evolution as a religion is noted. Typical dishonesty coming from a creationist.

If matter is the only reality, and humans came from the process of evolution, where did human behavior come from Einstein?

I've already done it many times. It's an appeal to ignorance alright, you and NP being the ignorance. :lol:

So point me to it. I'm not going back 850 pages to find the precise moment when you've done it. If you presented your best evidence once, it should be too much to ask you to do it once more.

And about the "moral bankruptcy of the darwinist religion": The Theory of Evolution only tells about how life on Earth got to the way it is today. It says nothing about morality.

It would probably help if you'd actually READ Darwin.

I've explained it numerous times. Go back and read. If not, PM me your work address and I will buy you a copy of "Signature in the Cell" and have Amazon deliver it to you.

So you're too lazy to even tell me what page it's on? All I ask is what you believe to be the best evidence for this designer.

Your too lazy to go back and read? Your too lazy to get a free book?

First of all, I'm not giving you or anyone else here a way you can reach me personally.

Second, I'm not going back to read 850 pages of stuff to find out what you think the best evidence of a designer is. I have better things to do with my time.

We can start here since you want to play. How do you think life came in to existence ? where did the universe come from ? I want to see if you're on the same page as a few of the others here.

Answer to all of the above: 'I don't know. I wasn't there'. AND NEITHER WERE YOU.

Hmm neither were the evolutionist but you don't object to their explanations filled with conjecture and vivid imaginations.

What conjecture and vivid imaginations? The Theory of Evolution is among the best supported theories in science.

Your conspiracy theories involving a worldwide assembly of co-conspirators of scientists, scientific organizations, public and private universities and science museums, etc., all conspiring to fake the archeological record is pitiable. It’s just more of the sad, diseased meanderings that Christian creationists hope to further.

Creationists? Read about the Theory of Evolution? Keep dreaming. They thrive on not knowing about it and passing that ignorance to there just as ignorant flocks. If they knew about it, it might be harder for them to misrepresent it.

Debating a creationist is like playing chess with a bird. They knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and fly back to their flock and claim victory. :razz:

Anyway, I'd love for a creationist to actually post evidence of their inane beliefs. Oh, and attempting to discredit evolution isn't evidence that a magic man did it.

Typical. Show up late to the party and pretend like it just started. There are at least 30 pages discussing scientific evidence for a designer.
that should read 30 pages of specious pseudoscience conjecture on the subject of a non existent designer
the rest is Ur attempting and failing to initiate a pissing contest...typical beta male response

I had UR as a really disgruntled BETA-BUCKING-FOR SHE-MALE.:D

Creationists? Read about the Theory of Evolution? Keep dreaming. They thrive on not knowing about it and passing that ignorance to there just as ignorant flocks. If they knew about it, it might be harder for them to misrepresent it.

Is it any wonder people are turning from the church? Look what you have to put up with if you stumble into the wrong place.:D

SCORE!

Within this thread, what has become abundantly clear is that the fundies have never had any exposure to a science curriculum. When their cutting and pasting is from Harun Yahya, it suggests a stunted and really twisted example of human development.

In what universe does that make sense? If gravity says nothing about morality, where does evil come from? If kinematics says nothing about morality, where does evil come from? Scientific theories are morally neutral. Even if what you say(evolution is true = no morality), is true, it doesn't make the ToE false. That's a fallacy called a non sequitur.

Science doesn't answer moral problems. That falls into the realm of philosophy. If you wanted to discuss where evil comes from, start a new thread.

If you believe there is a designer, show me what you believe to be the best piece of evidence for its existence. No Gish Galloping.

Just be careful. "Alternate" reality has a pattern of pressing people for personal data (stalking). You might think he's simply proselytizing for one of the Christian creationist ministries but I suspect there is something more insidious and possibly dangerous.

Hollie I'm pretty sure Ur is FAR too lame to fool anybody. 10 years ago. . .maybe. . .but not these days.:D

And did you really just use the word 'telegraphed'?? My My. We are up on our old tired messageboard stock phrases, huh? What's next? I'm projecting??

Not projecting. Just being a bigot and a prejudice, mental midget. You're still fuming that blacks get to use the same drinking fountain as you.
the false accusation ploy in action.

First of all, I'm not giving you or anyone else here a way you can reach me personally.

Second, I'm not going back to read 850 pages of stuff to find out what you think the best evidence of a designer is. I have better things to do with my time.

Exactly. So why waste mine?

Just keep repeating that to yourself and maybe it will come true.

SCORE!

Within this thread, what has become abundantly clear is that the fundies have never had any exposure to a science curriculum. When their cutting and pasting is from Harun Yahya, it suggests a stunted and really twisted example of human development.

Another lie of Hollie. Unlike her unwillingness to read any opposing viewpoints, I have actually read The Origin of the Species.

Do yourself a favor, you might want to read it Hawly so you can actually sound like you know what you are talking about.

Literature.org - The Online Literature Library

Last edited:
Please, don't do anything stupid. This is just a forum. Had I known you were DTS I wouldn't have been joking around with you so much.

Wassamatter? You can dish it out but you can't take it?:D

Listen, I don't wonder people are turning from the church if YOU are what they are met with upon arrival. Your drivel could turn me atheist overnight.:D

Wow, that went right over your head. You said God can do with one less cranky.... and I assumed you were talking about yourself by insinuating you were going to harm yourself. I figured living at the group home you would know what DTS means.

You think this is my "in person" persona? I have no relationship with anyone here. Do you seriously think anyone is going to change their worldview because of this thread? This forum is for entertainment, nothing more. My sarcasm is much more funny in person among friends. Your viscous, angry, Christian-hating, Nazi lens won't let you see it for what it is... Just humor.
2 humongous steaming piles of shit in one paragraph..
Ur. YOU ARE NOT FUNNY AND NEVER WILL BE ....

Exactly. So why waste mine?

Why not just tell me what you think is the best evidence of a designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back