Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you acknowledge what I said is true? If not, why don't you post what you think is the best evidence for a designer?

I've already done it many times. It's an appeal to ignorance alright, you and NP being the ignorance. :lol:

So point me to it. I'm not going back 850 pages to find the precise moment when you've done it. If you presented your best evidence once, it should be too much to ask you to do it once more.

And about the "moral bankruptcy of the darwinist religion": The Theory of Evolution only tells about how life on Earth got to the way it is today. It says nothing about morality.

Now here's where our two erstwhile religious scholars throw in the towel and start stuttering.
Wait for it. . . . .:D

I've already done it many times. It's an appeal to ignorance alright, you and NP being the ignorance. :lol:

So point me to it. I'm not going back 850 pages to find the precise moment when you've done it. If you presented your best evidence once, it should be too much to ask you to do it once more.

And about the "moral bankruptcy of the darwinist religion": The Theory of Evolution only tells about how life on Earth got to the way it is today. It says nothing about morality.

Now here's where our two erstwhile religious scholars throw in the towel and start stuttering.

If Darwinism says nothing about morality, then where does EVIL come from?

And by the way, the only stuttering was you not answering the moral questions I presented because you were too "astonished". Although I'm sure you jumped on Mayor Bloombergs soapbox with him.

Last edited:

And by the way, the only stuttering was you not answering the moral questions I presented because you were too "astonished". Although I'm sure you jumped on Mayor Bloombergs soapbox with him.

Evil comes from people like you dearie. YOU are the surprize in the punchbowl, the skunk to the garden party. You make EVERYTHING ugly and there is no cure for that.:D
Who's Bloomberg??

These are people that will scream at you about Armegeddon while trying to run their hand up your skirt.

Slice, several of your recent posts telegraph all too loudly that you suffered sexual abuse at the hand of a clergy member. Was turning to atheism a way for you to cope with the abuse? If so, I don't understand what you went through but I can't blame you for turning to atheism and hatred for all Christians. I would just hope one day you would realize true forgiveness for your abuser is the only way out of your chains.
the previous is a paragraph edited from the left behind series ..for ingenuousness (b : lacking craft or subtlety)

if i am damaged goods hollie i surely don't mind it. I have a really good life,make a good living a bunch of children and grandchildren. It's a pretty good life and a day is gonna come and it will be spectacular according to god's promise.

The sad part is many will learn the hard way like they did on noah's day.
more empty threats and emptier promises....

I got $50 says ole YWC is going to be in for a BIG surprise come judgement day.:D
not much of a bet since he'll be long dead when the sun implodes ! :lol:

In what universe does that make sense? If gravity says nothing about morality, where does evil come from? If kinematics says nothing about morality, where does evil come from? Scientific theories are morally neutral. Even if what you say(evolution is true = no morality), is true, it doesn't make the ToE false. That's a fallacy called a non sequitur.

Science doesn't answer moral problems. That falls into the realm of philosophy. If you wanted to discuss where evil comes from, start a new thread.

If you believe there is a designer, show me what you believe to be the best piece of evidence for its existence. No Gish Galloping.

Debating a creationist is like playing chess with a bird. They knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and fly back to their flock and claim victory. :razz:

Anyway, I'd love for a creationist to actually post evidence of their inane beliefs. Oh, and attempting to discredit evolution isn't evidence that a magic man did it.

Typical. Show up late to the party and pretend like it just started. There are at least 30 pages discussing scientific evidence for a designer.
that should read 30 pages of specious pseudoscience conjecture on the subject of a non existent designer
the rest is Ur attempting and failing to initiate a pissing contest...typical beta male response

In what universe does that make sense? If gravity says nothing about morality, where does evil come from? If kinematics says nothing about morality, where does evil come from? Scientific theories are morally neutral. Even if what you say(evolution is true = no morality), is true, it doesn't make the ToE false. That's a fallacy called a non sequitur.

Science doesn't answer moral problems. That falls into the realm of philosophy. If you wanted to discuss where evil comes from, start a new thread.

If you believe there is a designer, show me what you believe to be the best piece of evidence for its existence. No Gish Galloping.

I've explained it numerous times. Go back and read. If not, PM me your work address and I will buy you a copy of "Signature in the Cell" and have Amazon deliver it to you.

Debating a creationist is like playing chess with a bird. They knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and fly back to their flock and claim victory. :razz:

Anyway, I'd love for a creationist to actually post evidence of their inane beliefs. Oh, and attempting to discredit evolution isn't evidence that a magic man did it.

Typical. Show up late to the party and pretend like it just started. There are at least 30 pages discussing scientific evidence for a designer.
that should read 30 pages of specious pseudoscience conjecture on the subject of a non existent designer
the rest is Ur attempting and failing to initiate a pissing contest...typical beta male response

Still no answers. Typical dodge.

Evil comes from people like you dearie. YOU are the surprize in the punchbowl, the skunk to the garden party. You make EVERYTHING ugly and there is no cure for that.:D
Who's Bloomberg??

Nice dodge you poor dear.

These are people that will scream at you about Armegeddon while trying to run their hand up your skirt.

Slice, several of your recent posts telegraph all too loudly that you suffered sexual abuse at the hand of a clergy member. Was turning to atheism a way for you to cope with the abuse? If so, I don't understand what you went through but I can't blame you for turning to atheism and hatred for all Christians. I would just hope one day you would realize true forgiveness for your abuser is the only way out of your chains.
the previous is a paragraph edited from the left behind series ..for ingenuousness (b : lacking craft or subtlety)

I love these drop case, limp wristed psuedo-pop-psychologists, don't you??:D

So you acknowledge what I said is true? If not, why don't you post what you think is the best evidence for a designer?

Wow! You should really bone up on your own religious beliefs.

Evolution of morality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've explained it numerous times. Go back and read. If not, PM me your work address and I will buy you a copy of "Signature in the Cell" and have Amazon deliver it to you.

So you're too lazy to even tell me what page it's on? All I ask is what you believe to be the best evidence for this designer.

Just be careful. "Alternate" reality has a pattern of pressing people for personal data (stalking). You might think he's simply proselytizing for one of the Christian creationist ministries but I suspect there is something more insidious and possibly dangerous.

She must have gotten her butt handed to her on there or anywhere she has attempted debating something she knows nothing about.

Such is the retrograde ideology of fundamentalist christianity.

I spent the first ten years of my life trying to get away from people like these. These people will do ANYTHING up to and including molesting children, in the NAME OF GOD.
Read: I spent the first ten years of my life trying to get away from churchy people who wanted to molest me
That makes everything alright, see?
I smell the holier-than-thou on these people like a skunk smells it's own behind. And like a skunk these freaks like to spread that smell around. It contaminates and makes ugly everything it touches.
Alludes to being touched and her feelings of being contaminated
Go back and read some of YWC's comments. Nothing holy there, folks. That is the ranting, puking and mewling of a monster that would PUNISH you if he could get his slimey mitts on you.
Alludes to Clergyman putting his mitts on her and punishing her
Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
She lived in fear of this man as a child
These people are capable of anything, no matter how filthy, no matter how vile and disgusting.
Her opinion of her abuser
They've got a direct line to GOD,
Obvious reference to a higher up in the church, although most likely not Catholic, since they have a preference for little boys
dontcha understand, that allows them to do any filthy, lowdown, hideous thing imaginable under the bogus cloak of their 'LORD.'
Reference to their vile acts against her being done in secret.
If God knew who they were He'd kill 'em.
Believe me Honey, God knows. Here is what the Bible says about your abuser...

Matthew 18:6 (NIV)
“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Last edited:

Wow! You should really bone up on your own religious beliefs.

Evolution of morality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Theory of Evolution and the evolution of morality are two separate things. The idea that all animals share a common ancestor days nothing about morality. Biological evolution plays no part in the evolution of morality. Just because the word evolution is there, doesn't mean they are one in the same. Of course, being the dishonest creationist you are, you don't care about that. As long as you can shine any kind of negative light on your opponents, you're happy.

Your dishonest attempt to paint evolution as a religion is noted. Typical dishonesty coming from a creationist.

Just be careful. "Alternate" reality has a pattern of pressing people for personal data (stalking). You might think he's simply proselytizing for one of the Christian creationist ministries but I suspect there is something more insidious and possibly dangerous.

:tinfoil:

OR, just another mindless nitwit trying to pass off out of date, road weary old slogan-age as the latest in internet chit chat. Never suspecting the train left HOURS ago:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back