Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the fundamentalist materialist tend to resort to condescending terms since they have no logical rebuttal to the arguments presented.

You suffer from self-imposed ignorance. There is no logical rebuttal to your appeals to supermagical gawds. Supernatural realms are by definiton; illogical. Your angry, paranoid delusions that cause you to lash out in childish tantrums because your claims to gawds are not taken seriously is the result of your intellectual and emotional failings. Blaming others for the failures of your religious beliefs to make a rational argument is pointless.

Your self-loathing is evident to all by your self-loathingy posts and your self-loathing expressions. Why do you loath yourself so much? Where does your faith in your supermagical darwinism and supermagical pseudoscience come from and does your supermagical cut and pastes from Panda's thumb make you feel supermagical inside, Hawlys. Your claims for Hawlys and your childish rants are supermagical. And the Hawlys realms, including the Hawlys Rugged Touch Gawd and the CAndySleeze supermagical impersonation is rationally pointless to your supermagicallisms and your fundie materialists fairy tale paranoid delusional LSD tag line trips. You can't possibly front a logical rebuttal until you cleanse your self-loathing and renounce the Dawkins and his supermagicallsts ways. If you could clense yourself of the dark ride tabby twins, you could achieve supercalifragilisticness on a different supermagical plain.

Do you hear how stupid you sound saying the same things over and over? Seriously!
Yet another incoherent diatribe from the Christian zealot.

And these Loons wonder why they're a laughing stock?

You suffer from self-imposed ignorance. There is no logical rebuttal to your appeals to supermagical gawds. Supernatural realms are by definiton; illogical. Your angry, paranoid delusions that cause you to lash out in childish tantrums because your claims to gawds are not taken seriously is the result of your intellectual and emotional failings. Blaming others for the failures of your religious beliefs to make a rational argument is pointless.

Your self-loathing is evident to all by your self-loathingy posts and your self-loathing expressions. Why do you loath yourself so much? Where does your faith in your supermagical darwinism and supermagical pseudoscience come from and does your supermagical cut and pastes from Panda's thumb make you feel supermagical inside, Hawlys. Your claims for Hawlys and your childish rants are supermagical. And the Hawlys realms, including the Hawlys Rugged Touch Gawd and the CAndySleeze supermagical impersonation is rationally pointless to your supermagicallisms and your fundie materialists fairy tale paranoid delusional LSD tag line trips. You can't possibly front a logical rebuttal until you cleanse your self-loathing and renounce the Dawkins and his supermagicallsts ways. If you could clense yourself of the dark ride tabby twins, you could achieve supercalifragilisticness on a different supermagical plain.

Do you hear how stupid you sound saying the same things over and over? Seriously!

Must have learned the wortd 'loathing' earlier today. Or is that an old standby??:D

Fundies will often retreat into conspiracy theory ramblings when their unable to address salient points.

You have given me nothing to retreat from :lol:

Honesty, it really bothers you doesn't it ? you both come across as bitter anti God and science loathing people. It appears you both speak like a troll not adults discussing an issue. Every now and than I don't mind wallowing in the mud with you atheist fundies.
meaning t ywc will suck your dick but refuse to get fucked in the ass.

The pervert is back.

You have given me nothing to retreat from :lol:

Honesty, it really bothers you doesn't it ? you both come across as bitter anti God and science loathing people. It appears you both speak like a troll not adults discussing an issue. Every now and than I don't mind wallowing in the mud with you atheist fundies.
meaning t ywc will suck your dick but refuse to get fucked in the ass.

Naw. That one's a top AND a bottom, trust me. Whatever the traffic will bear.:D:D

Is it me or are there a lot of rope suckers in this forum ?

Must have learned the wortd 'loathing' earlier today. Or is that an old standby??:D

Come on, Slice. Keep up. It's Hawly's fave putdown. In 854 pages, she has used the term "self-loathing" 342 times. You should know this Hawly, er, Slice....wink, wink.

Last edited:
How do you know what I object to Sweetie? How do you know what I believe you poor dear?

Because for the last 800 plus pages you've been blurting out your fractured ideas and I finally couldn't take it anymore. I had to either say something or laugh so hard I peed my pants.:D

Some would say that Depends. :lol:

You can admit it. You didn't respond in 800 pages because your group home buddie was busy with the bigoted comments and putdowns, and you with all your massive knowledge couldn't come up with a rebuttal.

I think they are all kinda funny and daws is the female in the relationship.

Really, No one is wondering about you.

Thought you were putting me on ignore? :D I have Ima on ignore right now and it has really cleaned up the thread for me.

if i am damaged goods hollie i surely don't mind it. I have a really good life,make a good living a bunch of children and grandchildren. It's a pretty good life and a day is gonna come and it will be spectacular according to god's promise.

The sad part is many will learn the hard way like they did on noah's day.
more empty threats and emptier promises....

I got $50 says ole YWC is going to be in for a BIG surprise come judgement day.:D

I don't think your currency will be worth much in the new world.

If Darwinism says nothing about morality, then where does EVIL come from?

In what universe does that make sense? If gravity says nothing about morality, where does evil come from? If kinematics says nothing about morality, where does evil come from? Scientific theories are morally neutral. Even if what you say(evolution is true = no morality), is true, it doesn't make the ToE false. That's a fallacy called a non sequitur.

Science doesn't answer moral problems. That falls into the realm of philosophy. If you wanted to discuss where evil comes from, start a new thread.

If you believe there is a designer, show me what you believe to be the best piece of evidence for its existence. No Gish Galloping.

I've explained it numerous times. Go back and read. If not, PM me your work address and I will buy you a copy of "Signature in the Cell" and have Amazon deliver it to you.

Nah they like miracles when the designer is not attached :lol:

The Theory of Evolution and the evolution of morality are two separate things. The idea that all animals share a common ancestor days nothing about morality. Biological evolution plays no part in the evolution of morality. Just because the word evolution is there, doesn't mean they are one in the same. Of course, being the dishonest creationist you are, you don't care about that. As long as you can shine any kind of negative light on your opponents, you're happy.

Your dishonest attempt to paint evolution as a religion is noted. Typical dishonesty coming from a creationist.

If matter is the only reality, and humans came from the process of evolution, where did human behavior come from Einstein?

Human behavior evolved alongside evolution. Not by the same process as evolution. The two are separate. Social science explain human behavior and it's origins more than biological science.

Prove it ?

So Hawly, no intelligent response to the top ten problems with evolution, huh? :eusa_drool:

Your cut and paste never presented an intelligent challenge to evolution as the best explanation to life on the planet.

The ignorance that is furthered by your religious perspectives is not a challenge to science and reason. Ancient tales promoting fear and superstition serve what purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back