Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
He already did.

Appealing to ignorance is not evidence. "I can't explain it, thus, God" is not evidence.

You obliviously aren't interested in the truth. Don't look now, but your agenda is showing. How embarrassing.

You confuse cutting and pasting from Christian cultists as "truth". Your religion has a long and lurid history of promoting falsehoods and keeping humanity mired in fear and superstition.

If matter is the only reality, and humans came from the process of evolution, where did human behavior come from Einstein?

Human behavior evolved alongside evolution. Not by the same process as evolution. The two are separate. Social science explain human behavior and it's origins more than biological science.

Prove it ?

There is a science called "sociology'. Your Christian madrassah would not have placed much emphasis on that program but in the relevant world, it goes a long way toward explaining human social interactions.

So Hawly, no intelligent response to the top ten problems with evolution, huh? :eusa_drool:

The problems of evolution??? How about you try and respond to the problems of ID design, like the fact that it uses pure inductive reasoning. NO... you can't do that. So you just attack evolution!! How illogical and completely ineffective.

So Hawly, no intelligent response to the top ten problems with evolution, huh? :eusa_drool:

The problem lies with YEC'ers such as yourself and the various christian creationist ministries which seek out the gulible and the uneducated. Your cut and paste was yet another example of the dangers of cults such as the Disco'tute and Casey Luskin.

Discoveroids’ Top Ten Problems with Evolution

Discoveroids’ Top Ten Problems with Evolution | The Sensuous Curmudgeon

They’re exhibiting either misguided confidence or absolute desperation. Who? You know who — the neo-theocrats at the Discovery Institute‘s creationist public relations and lobbying operation, the Center for Science and Culture (a/k/a the Discoveroids, a/k/a the cdesign proponentsists).

You can decide which it is. They’ve just posted What Are the Top Ten Problems with Darwinian Evolution? It’s by Casey Luskin, our favorite creationist. He’s a Curmudgeon fellow and a follower of the Knights of Uranus. Casey says, with bold font added by us and his links omitted:

Here's proof that we weren't made by ID: this thread is one of the dumbest ever and I don't think that an intelligent designer was needed to make this thread. Random idiocy for sure. :lol:

The science of antediluvian plushies

The science of antediluvian plushies - The Panda's Thumb

One creationist claim that's commonly laughed at is this idea that 8 people could build a great big boat, big enough to hold all the 'kinds' of animals, and that those same 8 people were an adequate work force to maintain all those beasts for a year in a confined space on a storm-tossed ark. So the creationists have created a whole pseudoscientific field called baraminology which tries to survey all of taxonomy and throw 99% of it out, so they can reduce the necessary number of animals packed into the boat. Literally, that's all it's really about: inventing new taxonomies with the specific goal of lumping as many as possible, in order to minimize the load on their fantasy boat.

In the past, I've seen them argue that a biblical 'kind' is equivalent to a genus; others have claimed it's the Linnaean family. Now, Dr Jean K. Lightner, Independent Scholar (i.e. retired veterinarian), has taken the next step: a kind is equivalent to an order, roughly. Well, she does kind of chicken out at the Rodentia, the largest and most diverse group of mammals, and decides that those ought to be sorted into families, because otherwise she's reducing the number of animals on the ark too much.

Why not just tell me what you think is the best evidence of a designer?

He already did.

Appealing to ignorance is not evidence. "I can't explain it, thus, God" is not evidence.

We can't explain the cell :confused:

What we can't explain is how the cell and all of it's complexity could arise through a natural process.Anyone that believes the cell formed itself are just fooling themselves. The book UR was referring to points out the intricate parts and functions of the cell you either needed miracles or a very intelligent designer. Your natural process would have needed miracles a designer does not need miracles.

You obliviously aren't interested in the truth. Don't look now, but your agenda is showing. How embarrassing.

You confuse cutting and pasting from Christian cultists as "truth". Your religion has a long and lurid history of promoting falsehoods and keeping humanity mired in fear and superstition.

Then share with us your view on the cell.

Last edited:
Human behavior evolved alongside evolution. Not by the same process as evolution. The two are separate. Social science explain human behavior and it's origins more than biological science.

Prove it ?

There is a science called "sociology'. Your Christian madrassah would not have placed much emphasis on that program but in the relevant world, it goes a long way toward explaining human social interactions.

You didn't understand prove it ?

The problems of evolution??? How about you try and respond to the problems of ID design, like the fact that it uses pure inductive reasoning. NO... you can't do that. So you just attack evolution!! How illogical and completely ineffective.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Then share with us your view on cell.

I use Verizon.

In the mean time, I've read through the article (Antidiluvian Plushies), and I can only shrug my shoulders and whince with embarrassment at the Christian creationist mindset that accepts such nonsense as literal events.

Fundie unable to support his claims to supernaturalism.

He already did.

We can't explain the cell :confused:

What we can't explain is how the cell and all of it's complexity could arise through a natural process.Anyone that believes the cell formed itself are just fooling themselves. The book UR was referring to points out the intricate parts and functions of the cell you either needed miracles or a very intelligent designer. Your natural process would have needed miracles a designer does not need miracles.

The book by Meyer is a humorless joke.

Listen I will mention this one more time for the ones that missed it or for the ones that it went over their heads. We don't have cells forming outside a living organism namely other cells and this is a fact in science. Without cells we have no life period so where did life come from ? That is right from a cell. If cells can't form from nonliving organisms how could life arise if the first cell was not formed by an intelligent being ? If it happened naturally once why is there no evidence of it in the observed nature ? Heck we can't even produce a functioning cell in the labs under all the right conditions and many very intelligent people working on it.

It is a moot point to bring up miller and urey's work,they produced only amino acids the problem with this out side of a living organism you have both right and left handed amino acids being formed anyone that understands what I am saying will understand the problem just brought up.

Last edited:

Then share with us your view on cell.

I use Verizon.

In the mean time, I've read through the article (Antidiluvian Plushies), and I can only shrug my shoulders and whince with embarrassment at the Christian creationist mindset that accepts such nonsense as literal events.

Well ?

You didn't understand prove it ?

Your limited attention span is the culprit.

You know nothing of sociological sciences, right?

I asked him or her to prove his or her claim you jumped in ,now I am asking you to do it for him or her ?

Last edited:

Fundie unable to support his claims to supernaturalism.

Your side has asked for it now let's get to it we are talking about the cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back