Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appealing to ignorance is not evidence. "I can't explain it, thus, God" is not evidence.

We can't explain the cell :confused:

What we can't explain is how the cell and all of it's complexity could arise through a natural process.Anyone that believes the cell formed itself are just fooling themselves. The book UR was referring to points out the intricate parts and functions of the cell you either needed miracles or a very intelligent designer. Your natural process would have needed miracles a designer does not need miracles.

The book by Meyer is a humorless joke.

Hollie you are full of claims you can't back. I am giving you and your buddies that chance we are now discussing my major plus the work I performed for several years.

We can't explain the cell :confused:

What we can't explain is how the cell and all of it's complexity could arise through a natural process.Anyone that believes the cell formed itself are just fooling themselves. The book UR was referring to points out the intricate parts and functions of the cell you either needed miracles or a very intelligent designer. Your natural process would have needed miracles a designer does not need miracles.

Hollie you are full of claims you can't back. I am giving you and your buddies that chance we are now discussing my major plus the work I performed for several years.

You're giving yourself credit for subject matter you are hopelessly ignorant of. Meyer did little more than plagiarize what Behe has rattled about. Secondly, your silly claims to gawds, miracles and supermagicalism are absurd, vacant and totally unsupported.

There is no magic about the functioning of cells. I do find it interesting that as more scientific analysis is performed in the discipline of biology, your gawds, miracles and supermagical claims are pushed further and further into obsolescence.

It's no wonder that your Christian creationist ministries don't do research. You know why that is. The phonies and charlatans at creationist ministries have an agenda of preying upon the naive, the gullible and the superstitious.

What are you afraid of hollie ?

The fear is yours. Your child-like fear and trembling before an imaginary father figure is obvious and disturbing. You choose fear and ignorance as opposed to knowledge and enlightenment.

Trying as you do to promote fear and ignorance is equally obvious and disturbing. There seems to be a propensity for some to share a need for remaining forever child-like and ignorant. Some are taken advantage of at an early age and terrified with stories of burning in hell for not believing in the gawds of their parents and / or social circumstances. That is what makes your chest-heaving, sweaty pronouncements to your gawds so ironic. Had you been raised in the islamist middle east, you would be "Islamic rage boy" - the bearded loon, fist pumping and screaming in favor of different gawds.

You're giving yourself credit for subject matter you are hopelessly ignorant of. Meyer did little more than plagiarize what Behe has rattled about. Secondly, your silly claims to gawds, miracles and supermagicalism are absurd, vacant and totally unsupported.

There is no magic about the functioning of cells. I do find it interesting that as more scientific analysis is performed in the discipline of biology, your gawds, miracles and supermagical claims are pushed further and further into obsolescence.

It's no wonder that your Christian creationist ministries don't do research. You know why that is. The phonies and charlatans at creationist ministries have an agenda of preying upon the naive, the gullible and the superstitious.

Focus hollie,address his argument and while you're at it explain to us your argument that supports the cell being a product of a natural process. Why do you copy and paste others work by your judgment of meyer? They agree about the evidence of the cell so you lay an empty accusation agains't meyer.

Why do you avoid my questions hollie ?

I am well, thank you.

The fear is yours. Your child-like fear and trembling before an imaginary father figure is obvious and disturbing. You choose fear and ignorance as opposed to knowledge and enlightenment.

Trying as you do to promote fear and ignorance is equally obvious and disturbing. There seems to be a propensity for some to share a need for remaining forever child-like and ignorant. Some are taken advantage of at an early age and terrified with stories of burning in hell for not believing in the gawds of their parents and / or social circumstances. That is what makes your chest-heaving, sweaty pronouncements to your gawds so ironic. Had you been raised in the islamist middle east, you would be "Islamic rage boy" - the bearded loon, fist pumping and screaming in favor of different gawds.

Fear what hollie :lol: here is your chance to show why your argument is superior.

If God existed, it would hold a press conference on the White House lawn and then everyone could know it exists. Pretty simple, no?

You have given me nothing to retreat from :lol:

Honesty, it really bothers you doesn't it ? you both come across as bitter anti God and science loathing people. It appears you both speak like a troll not adults discussing an issue. Every now and than I don't mind wallowing in the mud with you atheist fundies.
meaning t ywc will suck your dick but refuse to get fucked in the ass.

The pervert is back.
wrong as always !it's just another way of saying that your holyer then thou persona is as dishonest as it is ignorant.

Focus hollie,address his argument and while you're at it explain to us your argument that supports the cell being a product of a natural process. Why do you copy and paste others work by your judgment of meyer? They agree about the evidence of the cell so you lay an empty accusation agains't meyer.

Why do you avoid my questions hollie ?
Focus, fundie. I can call for support fields of testable science in favor of the cell being purely a byproduct of natural processes.

Focus, fundie. What is supernatural about the cell?

You continually avoid addressing your claim that the cell is somehow supermagical.

Why do you avoid these questions?

Fear what hollie :lol: here is your chance to show why your argument is superior.
I just did.

Because for the last 800 plus pages you've been blurting out your fractured ideas and I finally couldn't take it anymore. I had to either say something or laugh so hard I peed my pants.:D

Some would say that Depends. :lol:

You can admit it. You didn't respond in 800 pages because your group home buddie was busy with the bigoted comments and putdowns, and you with all your massive knowledge couldn't come up with a rebuttal.

I think they are all kinda funny and daws is the female in the relationship.
really ? another one of your delusional episodes.
made even more strange as it is not relevant to the conversation or true!

You obliviously aren't interested in the truth. Don't look now, but your agenda is showing. How embarrassing.

Neither are you, if you are arguing from ignorance.

Wait you have no answers for his questions but you call him ignorant :lol:

Do you actually read what you pretend to respond to? I didn't call him ignorant. I said he was arguing from ignorance. Where in this did you get that I was calling him ignorant, as a person?

I don't need answers for his questions when there is no evidence from which to draw proper conclusions. Again, you are suggesting an argument from ignorance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back