Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power of suggestion is strong with this one. These aren't the droids you're looking for.
more proof you're an illiterate "fauxpas" mean a mistake ! "faux" means false or fake.
once again you imagined mastery of the power of suggestion tanks!

I don't know how many times I had to show you the difference between micro and macro evolution. Someone half way literate would have known there was a difference between micro and macro.

Mac-ro
Adjective
Large-scale; overall: "the analysis of social events at the macro level".

Mic-ro
Adjective
1.Extremely small.
2.Small-scale.

Where a new family is considered macro and where a new breed within a family would be considered micro. Actually microadaptations would be a better term because that's all it is.
asked and answer !
the only thing you've shown is denial of fact.
how many times have I presented ACTUAL evidence THAT PROVES there is no appreciable difference between them.

I don't know how many times I had to show you the difference between micro and macro evolution. Someone half way literate would have known there was a difference between micro and macro.

Mac-ro
Adjective

Mic-ro
Adjective
1.Extremely small.
2.Small-scale.

Where a knew family is considered macro and where a knew breed within a family would be considered micro. Actually microadaptations which would be a better term because that's all it is.

You have no clue as to the subject matter so why are you prattling?

You have something in common with daws.
that's true! "WE" know When to answer and when to not.
you on the other hand are compelled by delusion to yammer on.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

These copy and paste posts you spam on the forum through page after page is not a very christian thing to do.

Copy and paste?? You obviously need to leave the house more often. In 1977, I saw the movie 7 times. No need to copy and paste this line.
really? most people memorized that line after one showing...
either way it's a meaningless dodge.

Pat Robertson: Dinos Lived BEFORE Humans!

Pat Robertson: Dinos Lived BEFORE Humans! - The Panda's Thumb

Pat Robertson made a stunning revelation on the 700 Club show, on Tuesday, November 27th.
Here’s the clip:

Even Pat Robertson Denies the Earth is 6,000 Years Old - YouTube

The “comments” section is a good read.

From Ham’s Facebook page:
Not only do we have to work hard to not let our kids be led astray by the anti-God teaching of the secularists, we have to work hard to not let them be led astray by compromising church leaders like Pat Robertson. This excerpt was posted o…n Youtube by a group that is a project of People For the American Way. Pat Robertson gives more fodder to the secularists. We don’t need enemies from without the church when we have such destructive teaching within the church.

Heh. I think Ken Ham and his followers need to stock up on weapons and ammo and do a bit of christian creationist "we're right, you're wrong and let the games begin.

You attack messengers not the message because you're an atheist tool.
the messengers are the message and it and them are wrong...

BOY ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH? The only fall back position seems to be some form of internet paranoia and bad manners. Do they accuse everybody who agrees with you of this or am I getting the treatment because I hit a nerve??

I try my best to deal with people suffering from ignorance through paranoia.

Really? All I've seen you do is show your butt to people here. I've read you posts, dear. I know what I'm dealing with.

Really ? I don't think you do.

What 'science' would that be?? All I've seen from you is a slightly repulsive play for self aggrandizement and a woefully painful lack of knowledge. Sweetie, YOU can't even face me. You have to play it off like I'm some kind of alter ego. It's got to be the saddest display of being caught in the act of being who you really are that I've ever seen.
I called you correctly and you prove it without so much as a try at provng me wrong.

You can review the previous 25 pages or so and you will see the ignorance from your side on display.

MY side? Pray tell how do you know what MY side is? Did your imaginary friend give you the power of precience??

It's pretty clear you're of the atheistic evolutionist persuation.

BOY ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH? The only fall back position seems to be some form of internet paranoia and bad manners. Do they accuse everybody who agrees with you of this or am I getting the treatment because I hit a nerve??

I try my best to deal with people suffering from ignorance through paranoia.

And there you have it folks. Your average, see-how-holy-I-am 'christian' in one of his more receptive modes. What a guy!!!:D

I was not speaking from my Godly view.

So weak, so very very weak. Accusing people of your bad habits is no way to go thru life sweetie. Who needs another personality on a message board? Someone weak and lost such as yourself? I don't let ANYBODY else get credit for my words. What are you? 5?:D

It's been pointed out by UR,hollie does.

Oh boy! Now THERE'S an unimpeachable source!:D

It was brought to our attention by UR ,she=hollie either practiced plagiarism or she had another name on another site where she just copied and pasted this persons responses to creationist and IDer's.

So go ahead and look up to hollie or are you hollie,hmm.

Too bad there isn't any. I read quite a bit of the previous pages, and it's nothing but arguments from ignorance, and other debunked creationist garbage.

Great. So now you are parroting NP.

So you acknowledge what I said is true? If not, why don't you post what you think is the best evidence for a designer?

Evidently you did not read enough of this thread because we have presented plenty of evidence some in the last 25 pages goodluck on a rebuttal.

I am not gonna keep repeating myself.

more proof you're an illiterate "fauxpas" mean a mistake ! "faux" means false or fake.

UR illiterate ? you're a funny guy :lol:
what's funny is YOU answering for UR " O" king of fautly reading!

Sorry my intelligence allows me the ability to head you off because I already knew where you were headed.not my fault you couldn't keep up.

Mac-ro
Adjective

Mic-ro
Adjective
1.Extremely small.
2.Small-scale.

Where a new family is considered macro and where a new breed within a family would be considered micro. Actually microadaptations would be a better term because that's all it is.
asked and answer !
the only thing you've shown is denial of fact.
how many times have I presented ACTUAL evidence THAT PROVES there is no appreciable difference between them.

Just admit you were wrong it will hurt less.

Pat Robertson: Dinos Lived BEFORE Humans!

Pat Robertson: Dinos Lived BEFORE Humans! - The Panda's Thumb

Pat Robertson made a stunning revelation on the 700 Club show, on Tuesday, November 27th.
Here’s the clip:

Even Pat Robertson Denies the Earth is 6,000 Years Old - YouTube

The “comments” section is a good read.

From Ham’s Facebook page:

Heh. I think Ken Ham and his followers need to stock up on weapons and ammo and do a bit of christian creationist "we're right, you're wrong and let the games begin.

You attack messengers not the message because you're an atheist tool.
the messengers are the message and it and them are wrong...

Wrong ? not I.

These are people that will scream at you about Armegeddon while trying to run their hand up your skirt.

Slice, several of your recent posts telegraph all too loudly that you suffered sexual abuse at the hand of a clergy member. Was turning to atheism a way for you to cope with the abuse? If so, I don't understand what you went through but I can't blame you for turning to atheism and hatred for all Christians. I would just hope one day you would realize true forgiveness for your abuser is the only way out of your chains.

You deduced that, did you, from a few lines on a message board?? I was never abused but I did a lot of observing. I can't imagine being young enough or dumb enough to fall for something that pathetic. As for my beliefs I'd say you have less knowledge on that subject than you do of science. And THAT'S an inestimable amount of knowing nothing.
You 'holy' types always start off with the assumption you know things and it always turns out you know a lot less than zero. Hatred?? Only for 24 carat phonys. God and I sorted this stuff out a long time ago and I don't remember Him consulting with you ONCE.
PS He thinks you are full of shit too.:D

These are people that will scream at you about Armegeddon while trying to run their hand up your skirt.

Slice, several of your recent posts telegraph all too loudly that you suffered sexual abuse at the hand of a clergy member. Was turning to atheism a way for you to cope with the abuse? If so, I don't understand what you went through but I can't blame you for turning to atheism and hatred for all Christians. I would just hope one day you would realize true forgiveness for your abuser is the only way out of your chains.

You deduced that, did you, from a few lines on a message board?? I was never abused but I did a lot of observing. I can't imagine being young enough or dumb enough to fall for something that pathetic. As for my beliefs I'd say you have less knowledge on that subject than you do of science. And THAT'S an inestimable amount of knowing nothing.
You 'holy' types always start off with the assumption you know things and it always turns out you know a lot less than zero. Hatred?? Only for 24 carat phonys. God and I sorted this stuff out a long time ago and I don't remember Him consulting with you ONCE.
PS He thinks you are full of shit too.:D

I don't believe you are intelligent enough to see what's all around you.

And did you really just use the word 'telegraphed'?? My My. We are up on our old tired messageboard stock phrases, huh? What's next? I'm projecting??

I was not speaking from my Godly view.

Now THAT'S funny. Where would a loser like you stumble over a 'Godly' view??

40 years of studying the scriptures it just has not been on display with the foolishness I deal with here in this thread.

And in those 40 years did you read anything about humility or patience? No? You really think this thread is your mission, don't you? And all the ugly things I've seen you say to people over and over again are okay because you have a 'devine right to say them? Isn't that so? Lord you people never change your schtick.:D
Do people still fall for that crap??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back