Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you disagreeing with the findings of the human genome project ?

Yes, because anything discovered outside of research performed by Christian creationist ministries is a conspiracy.

This is the washington post dummy.

?Junk DNA? concept debunked by new analysis of human genome - Washington Post

Yes it is the washingtonpost, dummy. You're so consumed by the "angry fundie" syndrome, you can't understand what is written.

It actually was a name given the vmat2 gene once they found out what this gene does. It's also found in all humans.
here's another beneficial gene mutation found in all humans . but you constantly say it's harmful or doesn't exsist :[ame=http://youtu.be/9Tpqc6SVUWk]What Darwin Never Knew (NOVA) Part 7/8 HD - YouTube[/ame]

let's see how fast ywc attempts to bullshit his way around it!

Conjecture daws ? It's nonsense because he is saying this mutation has allowed a space for our brains to grow larger and thus make us more intelligent. Hmm the neanderthals had bigger brains then modern day humans are we devolving ? why are neanderthals extinct ? were neanderthals more intelligent ? You tried slipping this through before. Clearly that gene is different in humans because the creator wanted it that way.

I still believe the creator used our genes to make sure his punishment for sin is met.
really slapdick: "You tried slipping this through before"YWC is a false statement attempting to infer some sort of wrong doing.
the reality is I presented evidence that refuted your gene paranoia.

your belife besides being silly and ignorant has no basis in fact!

Last edited:
No the proper term would be microadaptations which the organism already possessed the ablilty to adapt,sorry.
wrong as always, adaptation is a feature of evolution not separate from it .
either way it's more proof of evolution not creation.
creation infers that the thing created is perfectly fitted to it's environment ,adaption of any kind disproves that.
but you can keep wishing

No changes are coming from what was once thought of as junk DNA.
wow you're just full of dodges today!

"No changes are coming from what was once thought of as junk DNA"---ywc
is this a question or a statement ?
without the proper punctuation and context it's meaningless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, because anything discovered outside of research performed by Christian creationist ministries is a conspiracy.

Yes it is the washingtonpost, dummy. You're so consumed by the "angry fundie" syndrome, you can't understand what is written.
read it twice, still no mention of god....

You are so blinded you could not see who the source was goofy until I pointed it out to you so tell me what you think was being said ?

here's another beneficial gene mutation found in all humans . but you constantly say it's harmful or doesn't exsist :What Darwin Never Knew (NOVA) Part 7/8 HD - YouTube

let's see how fast ywc attempts to bullshit his way around it!

Conjecture daws ? It's nonsense because he is saying this mutation has allowed a space for our brains to grow larger and thus make us more intelligent. Hmm the neanderthals had bigger brains then modern day humans are we devolving ? why are neanderthals extinct ? were neanderthals more intelligent ? You tried slipping this through before. Clearly that gene is different in humans because the creator wanted it that way.

I still believe the creator used our genes to make sure his punishment for sin is met.
really slapdick: "You tried slipping this through before"YWC is a false statement attempting to infer some sort of wrong doing.
the reality is I presented evidence that refuted your gene paranoia.

your belife besides being silly and ignorant has no basis in fact!

You could not spot conjecture if it swam up and bite you on your twinkie, dick breath.

wrong as always, adaptation is a feature of evolution not separate from it .
either way it's more proof of evolution not creation.
creation infers that the thing created is perfectly fitted to it's environment ,adaption of any kind disproves that.
but you can keep wishing

[ame=http://youtu.be/eYDmEaN48E8]What Darwin Never Knew (NOVA) Part 6/8 HD - YouTube[/ame]

Junk DNA is has a function of keeping the organism healthy. It is also genetic information from previous generations. Also can provide answers why organisms have the ability to adapt but there are still limits to adaptations.

Last edited:

You are so blinded you could not see who the source was goofy until I pointed it out to you so tell me what you think was being said ?
Who is blinded, goofy. I pointed out to you that Christian creation pseudo-scientists were not the ones performing the research.

Did you even read the article?

read it twice, still no mention of god....

Are you confusing conversations again ?The whole point was to show you were using outdated material now if you wish to discuss the vmat2 gene let's do it.

Who is blinded, goofy. I pointed out to you that Christian creation pseudo-scientists were not the ones performing the research.

Hollie you dumbshit of course I did now would you like to explain what you read ?

[ame=http://youtu.be/eYDmEaN48E8]What Darwin Never Knew (NOVA) Part 6/8 HD - YouTube[/ame]

Junk DNA is has a function of keeping the organism healthy. It is also genetic information from previous generations. Also can provide answers why organisms have the ability to adapt but there are still limits to adaptations.
You really should avoid responding to these types of articles. Your simpleton observations make it clear you're better at cutting and pasting than thinking on your own.

You disagreed with the findings of the human genome project and they were not creationists :lol:

The neanderthals likely did not go extinct it is likely that they interbred with modern humans. Neanderthals were highly intelligent they lived in complex social groups, used tools, created structures, and used language. The primary advantage that homo sapiens had were the much larger social groups and the communication between them.

What Darwin Never Knew (NOVA) Part 6/8 HD - YouTube

You really should avoid responding to these types of articles. Your simpleton observations make it clear you're better at cutting and pasting than thinking on your own.

You have comprehension issues.

Hollie you dumbshit of course I did now would you like to explain what you read ?

Come on, now. You really didn't understand a single concept in the article, right?

I guess we can take away you're not at all surprised that Christian creationist pseudo-scientists had no part in the actual research.

You have comprehension issues.

You're just embarrassed at being unable to understand the context of the article you cut and pasted.

The neanderthals likely did not go extinct it is likely that they interbred with modern humans. Neanderthals were highly intelligent they lived in complex social groups, used tools, created structures, and used language. The primary advantage that homo sapiens had were the much larger social groups and the communication between them.

It's possible they did not go extinct I believe they did in the global flood. I really find it hard to believe that DNA could survive 70,000 years as evolutionist claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back