Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
[uSeerl]http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/15/weekinreview/12wade.html?_r=0[/url]

See how they are spinning the evidence.

First of all, it talks about the evolution of the god gene, and you refute evolution, don't you? And nowhere in the article does it talk about the gene. So I dunno man, got anything else?

Design in nature is all the evidence you need unless you believe chaos will promote order and precision in nature.

What in nature is the product of supermagical "design"?

You continue to make these absurd claims to magic being an extant part of the natural world yet you always put on your Christian creationist dancing shoes when required to demonstrate this supermagicalism.

First of all, it talks about the evolution of the god gene, and you refute evolution, don't you? And nowhere in the article does it talk about the gene. So I dunno man, got anything else?

Design in nature is all the evidence you need unless you believe chaos will promote order and precision in nature.

What precision is there in nature?

Thus is another absurd claim of yours which has been repeatedly shown to be nonsensical.

Actually, what it shows is just how dishonest and desperate the Christian creationist ministries have become.

These charlatans are forced to phony-up what is non-existent research by faking the existence of a non-existent lab.

Actually God spoke of you hollie and the people like you.

Psa 14:1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God! They acted corruptly; they have done abominable works, there is none who does good.

Do you think your gawds approve of you using their names as a means to promote your hatreds, securities and bigotries?

If YAHWEH didn't intend for us to use his words for correction it would not be found in his words.

2Ti 3:16 Everything in the Scriptures is God's Word. All of it is useful for teaching and helping people and for correcting them and showing them how to live.

You continue to make these absurd claims to magic being an extant part of the natural world yet you always put on your Christian creationist dancing shoes when required to demonstrate this supermagicalism.

All of nature was created by God so all of it.

What precision is there in nature?

Thus is another absurd claim of yours which has been repeatedly shown to be nonsensical.

The cosmos,life,this planet.

All of nature was created by God so all of it.

Your silly "because I say so", claim is the same claim made by proponents of other gawds.

To the back of the line you go with your also-ran gawds.

Psa 14:1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God! They acted corruptly; they have done abominable works, there is none who does good.

Do you think your gawds approve of you using their names as a means to promote your hatreds, securities and bigotries?

If YAHWEH didn't intend for us to use his words for correction it would not be found in his words.

2Ti 3:16 Everything in the Scriptures is God's Word. All of it is useful for teaching and helping people and for correcting them and showing them how to live.
You appear to be quite the bible thumping zealot.

Does your cult envision a spectacular end of days and is making preparations? I'm asking because if there are minor children in your cult, we should probably inform law enforcement.

You appear to be quite the bible thumping zealot.

Does your cult envision a spectacular end of days and is making preparations? I'm asking because if there are minor children in your cult, we should probably inform law enforcement.

No one,not even the son knows the day or hour so it's pretty much pointless predicting the end.

Last edited:
Those scriptures must be putting a dent in to your preconceived beliefs or you would not feel the importance to slander them,that would go for my thoughts as well.

Last edited:
The cosmos,life,this planet.

False, as usual.

Ignorance is bliss for some.

That's true for fundie Christians. All the various, unknown authors of the bibles, re-telling of tales and fables that were passed down over and over, as much as two hundred years after the alleged events, it rivals Homers' illiad, in its fantastical content.

When you look at the very deepest foundation of the entire doctrine, when you go to the theological reason the various books were written, you are left with this conclusion the texts tell us over and over:

Ignorance is bliss

Reality has all the earmarks of a naturally caused and functioning universe. We have no solid evidence of any gods or any supernatural realms, this despite multiple millennia of theories and claims and suppositions and books and icons and so on. Not one single verifiable shred of evidence that a god exists (and even an argument that states that if there were proof, it would defeat his requirement for pure faith), and in fact, a very youthful science that shows more and more every day that a god isn't even needed for reality to exist... god theories crumble quickly under the light of scientific knowledge.

Those scriptures must be putting a dent in to your preconceived beliefs or you would not feel the importance to slander them,that would go for my thoughts as well.

On the contrary, if your hateful, bigoted and intolerant attitudes derive from your religion, pointing that out is being honest.

The preconceived ideas are clearly yours. The entirety of your worldview is shaped by rigid adherence to ancient tales and fables which we know have been supplanted by modern evidences and knowledge that continues to grow.

You may choose live in fear and superstition, but hating those who choose to embrace the brightness of education and knowledge is your personality fracture, not education's weakness.

Evolution they speak of is merely conjecture the gene itself causes belief of a higher power the scriptures said that God put that into our conscience. Some see this as evidence of God confirming his word mind you what was written in the bible was written long before the discovery of the gene.
So you believe in evolution.... sometimes. Gotcha.

So if god put this gene (that they never talked about, btw) in us, why do some people not believe in god? And then I assume they could do gene therapy to make us all believe in god? Are you fucking serious? Or just pulling my leg?
The bible wasn't written by god, so it's not his words, so that's not even relevant to what we're talking about.

"Design in nature is all the evidence you need unless you believe chaos will promote order and precision in nature."

I don't presume to know why there is precision in nature and neither should you. Or can you show me actual proof of your designer? No? Then stfu about that. Okay?

Just go back and look at the accusations that you and daws directed at me and you and he were either delibrately trying to make me look like a creationist nut while knowing the truth. Why would you resort to those tactics ?

Why do you cringe at the accusation when your own moniker speaks to its truth?

I don't cringe,heck I don't take hollie or daws serious ,I just expose them as being dishonest turds which they are.
hold on a sec! weren't you the slap dick who not too long ago challenged me to a fight? I'd call that a cringe!
aren't you the guy who who has lied about leaving the thread countless times?
aren't you the guy posts invalid conjecture endlessly and calls it proof?
aren't you the asshole that left a good paying job because nobody there bought your bullshit ?
I've never done any of those things ...so who's dishonest again?

So actually daws did not know what we were talking about or he is a delibrate liar knowing we spoke of chirality :lol:
FALSE ON BOTH ASSUMPTIONS
HOW DOES THE LACK OF CELL superimposabilty prove a designer or design?
DETECTIVE DOUCH BAG !

Now I am the detective.once again you fail at following the conversation,probably delibrately with good reason. :lol:
another spectacularly ignorant comment by YWC!
I purposefully ignored YWC's false accusation !

then as always he did not answer this supposedly simply question:"HOW DOES THE LACK OF CELL superimposabilty prove a designer or design?"
supposedly simple for a micro bilogist?

Chirality (pron.: /kaɪˈrælɪtiː/) is a property of asymmetry important in several branches of science. The word chirality is derived from the Greek, χειρ (kheir), "hand", a familiar chiral object.

An object or a system is chiral if it is not identical to its mirror image, that is, it cannot be superposed onto it. A chiral object and its mirror image are called enantiomorphs (Greek opposite forms) or, when referring to molecules, enantiomers. A non-chiral object is called achiral (sometimes also amphichiral) and can be superposed on its mirror image.

The term was first used by Lord Kelvin in an address in 1904. In a lecture given in Johns Hopkins University on "Molecular Dynamics and the Wave Theory of Light" he stated:

I call any geometrical figure, or group of points, 'chiral', and say that it has chirality if its image in a plane mirror, ideally realized, cannot be brought to coincide with itself.[1]

Chirality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you'll notice "that god did it" is nowhere to be found.

byw this is not a sceintific site:
ABOUT US

We believe the pursuit of truth is the highest calling of humanity. We are a collection of people who have wandered many paths, but all discovered that same truth. We are passionate about sparking authentic life journeys and sharing compelling content with skeptics, seekers, believers, and a hurting world.

We seek to be non-threatening, practical, and informative, using the technology of the Internet to pose tough questions and seek candid answers about God, Creation, Life, Humanity, Thought, History, and Truth.

Many people refer to us as “Christians,” but we consider ourselves followers of Jesus. Like Jesus, we reject many of the issues found in “organized religion” (man-made attempts to reach God through rules and rituals). Actually, we believe religion has kept more people from the truth than anything in history. Although we reject man-made religion, we consider the personal pursuit of God as paramount in each of our personal life journeys.

Contact Information:

Contact us here.

AllAboutGOD.com
PO Box 49625
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80949
719-884-2246

Uh oh hollie it's confirmed by God.

Rom. 2:15, "Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another."

The existence of God is written in the human conscience.

Acts 17:23, "For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To the Unknown God."

Conscience told them that there was a God though they did not know Him personally.
uh oh slapdick ..........! none of that is evidence ...it is however evidence for myth!

The God gene,and they are searching for the God particle. The hardened evolutionist will spin it though.

The God gene? Wtf is that? Proof of your god? Or just some cute name given at random?

It actually was a name given the vmat2 gene once they found out what this gene does. It's also found in all humans.
here's another beneficial gene mutation found in all humans . but you constantly say it's harmful or doesn't exsist :[ame=http://youtu.be/9Tpqc6SVUWk]What Darwin Never Knew (NOVA) Part 7/8 HD - YouTube[/ame]

let's see how fast ywc attempts to bullshit his way around it!

Wow scraping the bottom of the barrel now with your pandas thump copy and pastes.
Actually, what it shows is just how dishonest and desperate the Christian creationist ministries have become.

These charlatans are forced to phony-up what is non-existent research by faking the existence of a non-existent lab.

wrong ! there is no reference in the bible or elsewhere to prove god said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back