Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only judge you on your creationist views which have been shown to be racist, discriminatory and bigoted.

The Theory of Evolution teaches nothing of what you describe because you are utterly ignorant of the various science disciplines supporting evolution. As we have seen, your views on science are both twisted and jaundiced by your fundamentalist christian views.

The reason why most people have a hard time believing creationist is that there is no shred of evidence to support it, and above that, it is an irrational concept dealing completely in speculation. And, as noted, there is a long history of racism associated with christian creationist ministries.

What we are seeing is the fundie christian refusal and inability to accept the idea that humans could have evolved from primitive hominids, because the idea is repugnant to you, not because the science is bad... and you prefer instead to abstain from all critical thinking in order to reject this idea. I'm sure you are capable of employing rational thought in your daily chores but you refuse to allow this skill to force its way into the areas of intellect that have been corrupted by your chriatian faith. You should step back and look at the evidence objectively.

In support of creationist, a rational person would require you to present a case against evolution, perhaps in the peer reviewed scientific literature. For years now, the science community has been pleading to the creationist community for even a firm model of creationist, let alone evidence in its favor. It would be swell if creationist could supply, so we can do some proper scientific investigation. But simply asserting its existence is not enough, and the refutations to creationist will be found already on this forum.

I don't care what you think hollie,you're probably the biggest tool I have ever encountered and it was my pleasure exposing what you are.
You exposed nothing. I'll take this latest cut and run of yours as another in a long line of personal attacks you use when you have been exposed as an intolerant, dogmatic stooge.

I can only chuckle at your attempted re-writing of the science that delineates a clear pattern of evolutionary processes transforming earlier hominids to modern man. Your frantic denial of Neanderthal as a sub-species of Homo sapien was fully expected. Your creation myth is yet again thrown into chaos with clear evidence of evolutionary adaptation that supplants the Adam and Eve tale. The physical evidence of evolutionary adaptation causes irreconcilable problems for the fundie creationist who insists on a 6000 year old earth. You can't argue against the science so you're left to lash out with hateful, bigoted rhetoric.

I don't care what you think hollie,you're probably the biggest tool I have ever encountered and it was my pleasure exposing what you are.
You exposed nothing. I'll take this latest cut and run of yours as another in a long line of personal attacks you use when you have been exposed as an intolerant, dogmatic stooge.

I can only chuckle at your attempted re-writing of the science that delineates a clear pattern of evolutionary processes transforming earlier hominids to modern man. Your frantic denial of Neanderthal as a sub-species of Homo sapien was fully expected. Your creation myth is yet again thrown into chaos with clear evidence of evolutionary adaptation that supplants the Adam and Eve tale. The physical evidence of evolutionary adaptation causes irreconcilable problems for the fundie creationist who insists on a 6000 year old earth. You can't argue against the science so you're left to lash out with hateful, bigoted rhetoric.
HEY! I LIKE THE STOOGES! NUCK..NUCK..... NUCK ...WOOOB ....WOOOB WOOB.

three_stooges.jpg

yet another fine example of ywc spining the facts!

Does the appendix have a function?
The appendix -- an organ barely 4 inches long -- causes much debate among medical professionals. In fact, doctors have trouble deciding if the appendix has any use to the body at all. While everyone agrees that the appendix can be removed without causing any adverse health consequences to the patient, some physicians and researchers believe that the appendix does serve a function as part of the immune system. Others feel that the appendix is a vestigial organ, a remainder from the time when humans regularly dined on tree bark and needed an additional organ to break down the roughage. Along with the disagreement over the true function of the appendix, there is no consensus if humans will always have this organ. Some doctors feel that the evolution of the human body will lead to the demise of the appendix, while others believe that the appendix will remain in the body, continuing to do whatever it does.

HowStuffWorks "Does the appendix have a function?"

the they ywc conveniently left out is : "some physicians and researchers believe that the appendix does serve a function as part of the immune system"
the operative words are SOME AND BELIEVE!

Does the appendix have a function daws ? that was my point.
wrong ,you said: "They have found that the organ stores bacteria and Enzymes that aid in the digestive system."-YWC
THAT IS A STATEMENT NOT A QUESTION!
AS ALWAYS YOU'RE BACKPEDALING .

It does both dummy.

New research may show that Neanderthals did not go extinct.
DNA derived from the Neanderthals has been found in many human populations around the globe.
http://wsws.org/en/articles/2011/12/nean-d27.html

That is my point so why would they say they were a sub species of humans. We all originated from the same human parents so why wouldn't we all have neanderthal genetic data in us ? That being said they went extinct during the flood but the genes of neanderthals was in the children of Noah like it was in all humans. Races of mankind was the result of that one set of parents. There is only one human race with some variations that is all it is. No race of man is inferior to another some just have had more opportunity for living a healthy life and had the better chance for education.

Do you have proof that they went extinct during the "flood"? No? I didn't think so. Do you have any proof of the "flood" itself? No? I didn't think so either.
So if some humans have neanderthal genes, did some of Noah's kids mate with them? How did that come about?
So did god make negros, asians and white folks as different species of humans or did early humans evolve into the different kinds? And how come there are negros and asians if Noah and his wife were white?

In principle, your argument is correct. I would disagree that the fictional Noah character was white, ie: caucasion.

I think that MAN creating gawds in his image is perfectly exampled by Western images of hey-zoos as a tall, fair skinned, light-haired (even blye-eyed), individual. It's really so silly.

The fact is, hey-zoos would have been an individual who was "shorter", dark skinned, dark hair, dark eyed north african / middle eastern in appearance. The fictional Noah would have been similar in appearance.

So conversely, how come there are fair skinned caucasions if Noah and his wife were dark skinned middle easterners?

Last edited:
COLUMBINE STUDENT'S FATHER 12 YEARS LATER !!
Guess our national leaders didn't expect this. On Thursday, Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine High School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the House Judiciary Committee's subcommittee. What he said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.

They were not prepared for what he was to say, nor was it received well. It needs to be heard by every parent, every teacher, every politician, every sociologist, every psychologist, and every so-called expert! These courageous words spoken by Darrell Scott are powerful, penetrating, and deeply personal. There is no doubt that God sent this man as a voice crying in the wilderness.. The following is a portion of the transcript:
"Since the dawn of creation there has been both good & evil in the hearts of men and women. We all contain the seeds of kindness or the seeds of violence. The death of my wonderful daughter, Rachel Joy Scott, and the deaths of that heroic teacher, and the other eleven children who died must not be in vain. Their blood cries out for answers.

"The first recorded act of violence was when Cain slew his brother Abel out in the field. The villain was not the club he used.. Neither was it the NCA, the National Club Association. The true killer was Cain, and the reason for the murder could only be found in Cain's heart.

"In the days that followed the Columbine tragedy, I was amazed at how quickly fingers began to be pointed at groups such as the NRA. I am not a member of the NRA. I am not a hunter. I do not even own a gun. I am not here to represent or defend the NRA - because I don't believe that they are responsible for my daughter's death.

Therefore I do not believe that they need to be defended. If I believed they had anything to do with Rachel's murder I would be their strongest opponent.

I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy -- it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of the blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves. I wrote a poem just four nights ago that expresses my feelings best.

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air.
You've stripped away our heritage,
You've outlawed simple prayer.
Now gunshots fill our classrooms,
And precious children die.
You seek for answers everywhere,
And ask the question "Why?"
You regulate restrictive laws,
Through legislative creed.
And yet you fail to understand,
That God is what we need!

"Men and women are three-part beings. We all consist of body, mind, and spirit. When we refuse to acknowledge a third part of our make-up, we create a void that allows evil, prejudice, and hatred to rush in and wreak havoc. Spiritual presences were present within our educational systems for most of our nation's history. Many of our major colleges began as theological seminaries. This is a historical fact. What has happened to us as a nation? We have refused to honor God, and in so doing, we open the doors to hatred and violence. And when something as terrible as Columbine's tragedy occurs -- politicians immediately look for a scapegoat such as the NRA. They immediately seek to pass more restrictive laws that contribute to erode away our personal and private liberties. We do not need more restrictive laws. Eric and Dylan would not have been stopped by metal detectors. No amount of gun laws can stop someone who spends months planning this type of massacre. The real villain lies within our own hearts.

"As my son Craig lay under that table in the school library and saw his two friends murdered before his very eyes, he did not hesitate to pray in school. I defy any law or politician to deny him that right! I challenge every young person in America , and around the world, to realize that on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School prayer was brought back to our schools. Do not let the many prayers offered by those students be in vain. Dare to move into the new millennium with a sacred disregard for legislation that violates your God-given right to communicate with Him. To those of you who would point your finger at the NRA -- I give to you a sincere challenge.. Dare to examine your own heart before casting the first stone!

My daughter's death will not be in vain! The young people of this country will not allow that to happen!"

- Darrell Scott
Do what the media did not - - let the nation hear this man's speech. Please send this out to everyone you can.
God Bless

How sleazy that you would once again, use the pain and suffering of others for cheap proselytizing.

yet another fine example of ywc spining the facts!

Does the appendix have a function?
The appendix -- an organ barely 4 inches long -- causes much debate among medical professionals. In fact, doctors have trouble deciding if the appendix has any use to the body at all. While everyone agrees that the appendix can be removed without causing any adverse health consequences to the patient, some physicians and researchers believe that the appendix does serve a function as part of the immune system. Others feel that the appendix is a vestigial organ, a remainder from the time when humans regularly dined on tree bark and needed an additional organ to break down the roughage. Along with the disagreement over the true function of the appendix, there is no consensus if humans will always have this organ. Some doctors feel that the evolution of the human body will lead to the demise of the appendix, while others believe that the appendix will remain in the body, continuing to do whatever it does.

HowStuffWorks "Does the appendix have a function?"

the they ywc conveniently left out is : "some physicians and researchers believe that the appendix does serve a function as part of the immune system"
the operative words are SOME AND BELIEVE!

Does the appendix have a function daws ? that was my point.
wrong ,you said: "They have found that the organ stores bacteria and Enzymes that aid in the digestive system."-YWC
THAT IS A STATEMENT NOT A QUESTION!
AS ALWAYS YOU'RE BACKPEDALING .

Here dummy.

Researchers at Duke University Medical Center say that the function of the frequently discarded appendix, an organ often credited with little importance and often dismissed as having no significant function, does it seems have a role to play after all.

Researchers in the United States say the appendix produces and protects good germs for the gut by "rebooting" the digestive system.

What does the appendix do? finally an answer!

When are you gonna quit thinking you know more then me you imbecile.

Last edited:
New research may show that Neanderthals did not go extinct.
DNA derived from the Neanderthals has been found in many human populations around the globe.
http://wsws.org/en/articles/2011/12/nean-d27.html

That is my point so why would they say they were a sub species of humans. We all originated from the same human parents so why wouldn't we all have neanderthal genetic data in us ? That being said they went extinct during the flood but the genes of neanderthals was in the children of Noah like it was in all humans. Races of mankind was the result of that one set of parents. There is only one human race with some variations that is all it is. No race of man is inferior to another some just have had more opportunity for living a healthy life and had the better chance for education.

Do you have proof that they went extinct during the "flood"? No? I didn't think so. Do you have any proof of the "flood" itself? No? I didn't think so either.
So if some humans have neanderthal genes, did some of Noah's kids mate with them? How did that come about?
So did god make negros, asians and white folks as different species of humans or did early humans evolve into the different kinds? And how come there are negros and asians if Noah and his wife were white?

Do you have any proof they didn't ? Do you have proof what happened to the neanderthals no I didn't think so. Your opinion is no more valid then mine.

Last edited:

I have exposed you as a tool and a liar.

How sleazy that you would once again, use the pain and suffering of others for cheap proselytizing.

I didn't write it hollie. :lol:

Of course you didn't. You're just a copy and paster.

Why do you feel the need to step on the necks of those who have suffered and lost with cheap proselytizing?

Do a search with the term "Newtown shooting". Appeals to your gawds are pointless. Just stop using the suffering of others as an opportunity to spread your message of hate.

I have exposed you as a tool and a liar.

You have done nothing of the kind. You have only exposed youself as an angry, frustrated, self-hating religious loon.

It's not at all surprising that instead of addressing the topic in my post, you chose to react with pith and vinegar.

Do you have any proof they didn't ? Do you have proof what happened to the neanderthals no I didn't think so. Your opinion is no more valid then mine.

The typical nonsense response you post when your claims are dismantled and shown to be fraudulent: "Do you have any proof they didn't ?"

There is ample proof they didn't. Can you disprove it™?

Why do you feel the need to step on the necks of those who have suffered and lost with cheap proselytizing?

Do a search with the term "Newtown shooting". Appeals to your gawds are pointless. Just stop using the suffering of others as an opportunity to spread your message of hate.

Because idelogues like yourself in the press tried to keep it quite to the public.

When Hollie starts responding to my questions absent of rhetoric I may start reading your posts again. She is a broken record and produces nothing of substance.

COLUMBINE STUDENT'S FATHER 12 YEARS LATER !!
Guess our national leaders didn't expect this. On Thursday, Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine High School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the House Judiciary Committee's subcommittee. What he said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.

They were not prepared for what he was to say, nor was it received well. It needs to be heard by every parent, every teacher, every politician, every sociologist, every psychologist, and every so-called expert! These courageous words spoken by Darrell Scott are powerful, penetrating, and deeply personal. There is no doubt that God sent this man as a voice crying in the wilderness.. The following is a portion of the transcript:
"Since the dawn of creation there has been both good & evil in the hearts of men and women. We all contain the seeds of kindness or the seeds of violence. The death of my wonderful daughter, Rachel Joy Scott, and the deaths of that heroic teacher, and the other eleven children who died must not be in vain. Their blood cries out for answers.

"The first recorded act of violence was when Cain slew his brother Abel out in the field. The villain was not the club he used.. Neither was it the NCA, the National Club Association. The true killer was Cain, and the reason for the murder could only be found in Cain's heart.

"In the days that followed the Columbine tragedy, I was amazed at how quickly fingers began to be pointed at groups such as the NRA. I am not a member of the NRA. I am not a hunter. I do not even own a gun. I am not here to represent or defend the NRA - because I don't believe that they are responsible for my daughter's death.

Therefore I do not believe that they need to be defended. If I believed they had anything to do with Rachel's murder I would be their strongest opponent.

I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy -- it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of the blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves. I wrote a poem just four nights ago that expresses my feelings best.

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air.
You've stripped away our heritage,
You've outlawed simple prayer.
Now gunshots fill our classrooms,
And precious children die.
You seek for answers everywhere,
And ask the question "Why?"
You regulate restrictive laws,
Through legislative creed.
And yet you fail to understand,
That God is what we need!

"Men and women are three-part beings. We all consist of body, mind, and spirit. When we refuse to acknowledge a third part of our make-up, we create a void that allows evil, prejudice, and hatred to rush in and wreak havoc. Spiritual presences were present within our educational systems for most of our nation's history. Many of our major colleges began as theological seminaries. This is a historical fact. What has happened to us as a nation? We have refused to honor God, and in so doing, we open the doors to hatred and violence. And when something as terrible as Columbine's tragedy occurs -- politicians immediately look for a scapegoat such as the NRA. They immediately seek to pass more restrictive laws that contribute to erode away our personal and private liberties. We do not need more restrictive laws. Eric and Dylan would not have been stopped by metal detectors. No amount of gun laws can stop someone who spends months planning this type of massacre. The real villain lies within our own hearts.

"As my son Craig lay under that table in the school library and saw his two friends murdered before his very eyes, he did not hesitate to pray in school. I defy any law or politician to deny him that right! I challenge every young person in America , and around the world, to realize that on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School prayer was brought back to our schools. Do not let the many prayers offered by those students be in vain. Dare to move into the new millennium with a sacred disregard for legislation that violates your God-given right to communicate with Him. To those of you who would point your finger at the NRA -- I give to you a sincere challenge.. Dare to examine your own heart before casting the first stone!

My daughter's death will not be in vain! The young people of this country will not allow that to happen!"

- Darrell Scott
Do what the media did not - - let the nation hear this man's speech. Please send this out to everyone you can.
God Bless

Because idelogues like yourself in the press tried to keep it quite to the public.

Yet another of your loopy conspiracy theories.

Who in the press tried to keep it "quite to the public"? What is a national conspiracy?

There's no conspiracy about the fact that your gawds are not going to do anything one way or another.

You're behavior is getting more and more deranged as your claims are getting more and more ludicrous.

Last edited:
When Hollie starts responding to my questions absent of rhetoric I may start reading your posts again. She is a broken record and produces nothing of substance.

The problem is that you're getting more desperate as your arguments are becoming more detached from reality.

It seems that you're now reduced to spamming the same post across multiple pages in this thread.

What a desperate and pointless tactic.

Christian fundies are just loopy—full-blown, over the rainbow, ain't comin' back loopy.

These people are in a strange and dark place that I cannot relate to and they're getting stranger and darker by the minute.

I never claimed that the neanderthals had anything happen to them. That's you who makes shit up. I said that recent studies of their DNA show that some of us have some of their DNA. That's backed up with science, by scientists. Your story that was made up and for which their is zero proof isn't anywhere near on the same level as scientific studies. Or are you just trying to make me laugh? :lol: You did it.

I never claimed that the neanderthals had anything happen to them. That's you who makes shit up. I said that recent studies of their DNA show that some of us have some of their DNA. That's backed up with science, by scientists. Your story that was made up and for which their is zero proof isn't anywhere near on the same level as scientific studies. Or are you just trying to make me laugh? :lol: You did it.

I don't make stuff up something happened to the neanderthals. :lol: I said neanderthals DNA is found in modern day humans so they must have been humans that lived among other humans like I claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back