Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any proof they didn't ? Do you have proof what happened to the neanderthals no I didn't think so. Your opinion is no more valid then mine.
I never claimed that the neanderthals had anything happen to them. That's you who makes shit up. I said that recent studies of their DNA show that some of us have some of their DNA. That's backed up with science, by scientists. Your story that was made up and for which their is zero proof isn't anywhere near on the same level as scientific studies. Or are you just trying to make me laugh? :lol: You did it.

I don't make stuff up something happened to the neanderthals. :lol: I said neanderthals DNA is found in modern day humans so they must have been humans that lived among other humans like I claimed.

Are you learning disabled? It's been pointed out repeatedly to you that Neanderthals and Homo sapiens are separate species. Neanderthals were not humans that lived among other humans because... once more more for the slow learners, Neanderthals and Homo sapiens are separate species.

How many more times will you repeat your nonsensical claim?

Do you have proof that they went extinct during the "flood"? No? I didn't think so. Do you have any proof of the "flood" itself? No? I didn't think so either.
So if some humans have neanderthal genes, did some of Noah's kids mate with them? How did that come about?
So did god make negros, asians and white folks as different species of humans or did early humans evolve into the different kinds? And how come there are negros and asians if Noah and his wife were white?

Do you have any proof they didn't ? Do you have proof what happened to the neanderthals no I didn't think so. Your opinion is no more valid then mine.
I never claimed that the neanderthals had anything happen to them. That's you who makes shit up. I said that recent studies of their DNA show that some of us have some of their DNA. That's backed up with science, by scientists. Your story that was made up and for which their is zero proof isn't anywhere near on the same level as scientific studies. Or are you just trying to make me laugh? :lol: You did it.

20-Global Flood, Global Warming

21-Global Flood Erodes Old Earth Beliefs

22-Global Flood & Continental Drift

23-Global Flood Strata at Grand Canyon

"Creationministries.org"?

Are you a comedian... or perhaps possess the IQ of 10W-30 motor oil?

I don't make stuff up something happened to the neanderthals. :lol: I said neanderthals DNA is found in modern day humans so they must have been humans that lived among other humans like I claimed.

Are you learning disabled? It's been pointed out repeatedly to you that Neanderthals and Homo sapiens are separate species. Neanderthals were not humans that lived among other humans because... once more more for the slow learners, Neanderthals and Homo sapiens are separate species.

Why should neanderthals be considered a different species if they are human and can interbreed with other humans ?

Evolution 101: Speciation

Why don't you take on what the gentleman states,take on his theories. Because he is a man of faith he is automatically considered a loon by you even though he knows more science then you,why ?

Last edited:
When Hollie starts responding to my questions absent of rhetoric I may start reading your posts again. She is a broken record and produces nothing of substance.

The problem is that you're getting more desperate as your arguments are becoming more detached from reality.

It seems that you're now reduced to spamming the same post across multiple pages in this thread.

What a desperate and pointless tactic.

Christian fundies are just loopy—full-blown, over the rainbow, ain't comin' back loopy.

These people are in a strange and dark place that I cannot relate to and they're getting stranger and darker by the minute.

What a vivid imagination :lol::lol::lol:

Hollie now is it making sense to you that organisms that can interbreed are of the same species like dogs,horses or humans ? if they can interbreed they are the same species got it ? first you need to understand the important parts to debate an issue. A canine is a canine a human is a human. Because you read somewhere that neanderthals are a sub species or considered a different species not understanding the research today is proving they are human.

Why should neanderthals be considered a different species if they are human and can interbreed with other humans ?

You are obviously learning disabled. It has been pointed out to you repeatedly that Neanderthals are not “human” in the context of how we define Homo Sapiens. Neanderthals are a sub-species.

How many more times will this need to be pointed out to you?

What is actually comical is that your referenced link implicitly defines evolution of species.

Did you somehow miss the irony in your use of an “evilutionist” argument?

You are obviously learning disabled. It has been pointed out to you repeatedly that Neanderthals are not “human” in the context of how we define Homo Sapiens. Neanderthals are a sub-species.

What is actually comical is that your referenced link implicitly defines evolution of species.

Trying to cover up your ignorance hollie ? how is it that DNA of neanderthals are found in some humans ? let me say this slow and maybe it will sink in they are the same species if they can interbreed with humans now can you give an explanation why they would be a sub species ?

The link is saying what I have been saying and it's a link from your side because you don't like links from the opposing side you have made that abundantly clear.

Hollie now is it making sense to you that organisms that can interbreed are of the same species like dogs,horses or humans ? if they can interbreed they are the same species got it ? first you need to understand the important parts to debate an issue. A canine is a canine a human is a human. Because you read somewhere that neanderthals are a sub species or considered a different species not understanding the research today is proving they are human.

I understand the dilemma you face. A literal rendering of the bible cannot account for sub-species of human-like ancestors such as Neanderthals. As noted earlier, A literal rendering of the bible cannot account for any of the transitional forms of which we know:

Australopithecus afarensis

Australopithecus africanus

Homo habilis

Homo erectus / ergaster

Homo hiedelbergensis (archaic Homo sapiens)

This list does not include the many side branches, such as Homo neanderthalensis, Autralopithecus robustus, or Australopithecus boisei [/i].

Again, your odd inability to make distinctions between simple concepts is concerning.

You are certainly free to invent these redefinitions of established science so as to force-fit reality to somehow skew to your spirit world, the exercise is a profound waste of time.

As all of your stunted learning has been twisted by creationist ministries, you really don’t have the slightest clue as to the actual science involved. Evolution is not strictly about Individual organisms evolving. It is Populations that evolve. And at any given point in time (along a continuum of evolution), a population of any species may show significant variation (along that continuum) for any specific physical trait we choose to consider. That is why Homo neanderthalensis, as a population, is different than the species Homo erectus / ergaster, which is different than the species Homo Sapien

Trying to cover up your ignorance hollie ? how is it that DNA of neanderthals are found in some humans ? let me say this slow and maybe it will sink in they are the same species if they can interbreed with humans now can you give an explanation why they would be a sub species ?

The link is saying what I have been saying and it's a link from your side because you don't like links from the opposing side you have made that abundantly clear.

You’re actually screaming out your ignorance. Let's not pretend that sharing of some genetic biology automatiically makes Homo neanderthalensis as identical to Homo Sapien because as it has been explained to you over and over again, they are different.

You have an inability to look beyond your religious fundamentalism.

You are insisting that your biblical tales and fables must supplant science, learning, discovery and knowledge.

You should not expect that others who don’t share your preconceptions and religious biases will suddenly abandon reason and rationality and retreat to illogical mysticism.
Creationism, and the retreat from reason and rationality it brings is absolutely among the most bizarre worldviews. The scientific research into gene structure and the resulting field of population genetics was a triumph of modern biology. Darwin’s theory of natural selection didn’t really have a mechanism to drive the process of inherited advantage until genes were discovered and explained. So even though biologists accepted Darwin’s demonstration of the fact of evolution, they withheld agreement over his proposed mechanism (natural selection) for almost a century.

Why don't you take on what the gentleman states,take on his theories. Because he is a man of faith he is automatically considered a loon by you even though he knows more science then you,why ?

The "gentleman" is a religious loon.

Host a Group or Private Canyon Tour

And there are the mile deep layers of strata which have been removed from above the rim of Grand Canyon...oh, those with a Secular worldview do not like to tell you about this, do they?! Proof is seen in the photo above as Russ delivers his On-The-Rim-Talk.

At the Canyon you will be shown original CREATION rock, Pre-flood strata and Judgment layers which were laid down during the flood. As Russ explains the geology he will also point out the relevance of the Grand Canyon to the authority of God's Word.

As is so typical with creationist loons, his first paragraph reeks of conspiracy theory babble.

Are there really "mile deep layers of strata which have been removed from above the rim of Grand Canyon"? Gee whiz, it must have been those "evilutionists" out under the cover of darkness with rakes and shovels removing those alleged "mile deep layers of strata"

What a sorry, pathetic joke.

The next paragaph is more conspiracy, loonish behavior. So is there really a "CREATION", gawd rock?

Where do they find these loons?

I understand the dilemma you face. A literal rendering of the bible cannot account for sub-species of human-like ancestors such as Neanderthals. As noted earlier, A literal rendering of the bible cannot account for any of the transitional forms of which we know:

Australopithecus afarensis

Australopithecus africanus

Homo habilis

Homo erectus / ergaster

Homo hiedelbergensis (archaic Homo sapiens)

This list does not include the many side branches, such as Homo neanderthalensis, Autralopithecus robustus, or Australopithecus boisei [/i].

Again, your odd inability to make distinctions between simple concepts is concerning.

You are certainly free to invent these redefinitions of established science so as to force-fit reality to somehow skew to your spirit world, the exercise is a profound waste of time.

As all of your stunted learning has been twisted by creationist ministries, you really don’t have the slightest clue as to the actual science involved. Evolution is not strictly about Individual organisms evolving. It is Populations that evolve. And at any given point in time (along a continuum of evolution), a population of any species may show significant variation (along that continuum) for any specific physical trait we choose to consider. That is why Homo neanderthalensis, as a population, is different than the species Homo erectus / ergaster, which is different than the species Homo Sapien

I have already shown that neanerthals did not live in a isolated area and they existed the same time humans did so Iask you again why would they be considered a subspecies ?

Do you understand sometimes when they discover a new organism they auitomatically assign them as a subspecies until more is known about the organism ? I have stated the more they research neanderthals the more human they appear to be ? They lived among humans, they interbred with humans, and they acted like humans.

They are not a subspecies of humans they are human.

And there are the mile deep layers of strata which have been removed from above the rim of Grand Canyon...oh, those with a Secular worldview do not like to tell you about this, do they?! Proof is seen in the photo above as Russ delivers his On-The-Rim-Talk.

At the Canyon you will be shown original CREATION rock, Pre-flood strata and Judgment layers which were laid down during the flood. As Russ explains the geology he will also point out the relevance of the Grand Canyon to the authority of God's Word.

As is so typical with creationist loons, his first paragraph reeks of conspiracy theory babble.

Are there really "mile deep layers of strata which have been removed from above the rim of Grand Canyon"? Gee whiz, it must have been those "evilutionists" out under the cover of darkness with rakes and shovels removing those alleged "mile deep layers of strata"

The next paragaph is more conspiracy, loonish behavior. So is there really a "CREATION", gawd rock?

I love it when your hatred gets revealed.

I love it when you have have nothing to offer as a rebuttal and are thus forced to offer only juvenile personal attacks.

Ima so what do you think happened to neanderthals since they lived among other humans ?

What do you think happens to your arguments for gawds when neanderthals lived among a different species 50,000 years ago. Another pathetic attempt to write your own skewed version of science by assigning neanderthal as "other humans" which they were not.

I love it when you have have nothing to offer as a rebuttal and are thus forced to offer only juvenile personal attacks.

You are a joke hollie.

Ima so what do you think happened to neanderthals since they lived among other humans ?

What do you think happens to your arguments for gawds when neanderthals lived among a different species 50,000 years ago. Another pathetic attempt to write your own skewed version of science by assigning neanderthal as "other humans" which they were not.

I have offered you the chance to show that neanderthals are a different species but you remain silent or post some outdated material.

Put up or shut up liar.

You said that neanderthals went extinct in the Noah's flood? You either made that up or have some proof to back it up. Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back