Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima so what do you think happened to neanderthals since they lived among other humans ?

I don't know and I don't care. Seems like they were absorbed by homo sapiens, but I'm just going on what scientists advance in their studies of the subject. I don't actually study it myself.

Ima so what do you think happened to neanderthals since they lived among other humans ?

What do you think happens to your arguments for gawds when neanderthals lived among a different species 50,000 years ago. Another pathetic attempt to write your own skewed version of science by assigning neanderthal as "other humans" which they were not.

I have offered you the chance to show that neanderthals are a different species but you remain silent or post some outdated material.

Put up or shut up liar.

Already addressed.

You've spent considerable time avoiding the obvious contradiction of Neanderthals co-existing with Homo sapiens 50 000 years ago. How do you reconcile that with a 6000 year old earth?

Dodge again?

I don't make stuff up something happened to the neanderthals. :lol: I said neanderthals DNA is found in modern day humans so they must have been humans that lived among other humans like I claimed.

Are you learning disabled? It's been pointed out repeatedly to you that Neanderthals and Homo sapiens are separate species. Neanderthals were not humans that lived among other humans because... once more more for the slow learners, Neanderthals and Homo sapiens are separate species.

How many more times will you repeat your nonsensical claim?

Why should neanderthals be considered a different species if they are human and can interbreed with other humans ?

Evolution 101: Speciation

Sub-species!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mentioned this, hence my analogy about the dog breeds, since dog-breeds are basically sub-species as well. They are no clearly drawn lines between different species sometimes which determines who can mate and who can't. If the population haven't drifted genetically far enough apart yet, they can still mate. Look at ring species.

I never claimed that the neanderthals had anything happen to them. That's you who makes shit up. I said that recent studies of their DNA show that some of us have some of their DNA. That's backed up with science, by scientists. Your story that was made up and for which their is zero proof isn't anywhere near on the same level as scientific studies. Or are you just trying to make me laugh? :lol: You did it.

I don't make stuff up something happened to the neanderthals. :lol: I said neanderthals DNA is found in modern day humans so they must have been humans that lived among other humans like I claimed.

You said that neanderthals went extinct in the Noah's flood? You either made that up or have some proof to back it up. Which is it?

They may have went extinct in the flood yes,they may have been absorbed by other humans. They did find mutations in their genome and they may have been the result of incest. No one knows but they surely were human.

What do you think happens to your arguments for gawds when neanderthals lived among a different species 50,000 years ago. Another pathetic attempt to write your own skewed version of science by assigning neanderthal as "other humans" which they were not.

I have offered you the chance to show that neanderthals are a different species but you remain silent or post some outdated material.

Put up or shut up liar.

Already addressed.

You've spent considerable time avoiding the obvious contradiction of Neanderthals co-existing with Homo sapiens 50 000 years ago. How do you reconcile that with a 6000 year old earth?

Dodge again?

I didn't dodge I'm not like you that buy any story offered as an explanation. I don't believe any human existed 50,000 years ago. I do however believe they existed right along side of other humans 5,000 years or so.

Are you learning disabled? It's been pointed out repeatedly to you that Neanderthals and Homo sapiens are separate species. Neanderthals were not humans that lived among other humans because... once more more for the slow learners, Neanderthals and Homo sapiens are separate species.

How many more times will you repeat your nonsensical claim?

Why should neanderthals be considered a different species if they are human and can interbreed with other humans ?

Sub-species!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mentioned this, hence my analogy about the dog breeds, since dog-breeds are basically sub-species as well. They are no clearly drawn lines between different species sometimes which determines who can mate and who can't. If the population haven't drifted genetically far enough apart yet, they can still mate. Look at ring species.

Could be a sub species by the definition but I don't care for this term and it's description. That is pretty much what a purebreed would be in the canine family but that is not what they imply with this term.

Put up or shut up liar.

Already addressed.

Dodge again?

I didn't dodge I'm not like you that buy any story offered as an explanation. I don't believe any human existed 50,000 years ago. I do however believe they existed right along side of other humans 5,000 years or so.
I just find it remarkable how you pick and choose what data you will accept. Everything you pick and choose is configured to bolster your dogma, not reinforce truth.

It was laughable that you copied and pasted links referencing Neanderthal (a sub-species of Homo sapiens) that identified both species existing more than 50,000 years ago. Yet, you arbitrarily rejected the timeframe because that directly contradicts biblical tales. You were utterly inconsistent and completely contradicted within the few short paragraphs of the article you cut and pasted.

Could be a sub species by the definition but I don't care for this term and it's description. That is pretty much what a purebreed would be in the canine family but that is not what they imply with this term.

Well gee whiz. If it's a matter of you not liking the term, let's just re-write the science so it comports with biblical tales and fables.

You said that neanderthals went extinct in the Noah's flood? You either made that up or have some proof to back it up. Which is it?

They may have went extinct in the flood yes,they may have been absorbed by other humans. They did find mutations in their genome and they may have been the result of incest. No one knows but they surely were human.

They MAY have been extinct in the flood? So now you're saying that you made it up before when you said that they went extinct during the flood. Btw, do you even have ANY proof that the flood happened?

Already addressed.

Dodge again?

I just find it remarkable how you pick and choose what data you will accept. Everything you pick and choose is configured to bolster your dogma, not reinforce truth.

It was laughable that you copied and pasted links referencing Neanderthal (a sub-species of Homo sapiens) that identified both species existing more than 50,000 years ago. Yet, you arbitrarily rejected the timeframe because that directly contradicts biblical tales. You were utterly inconsistent and completely contradicted within the few short paragraphs of the article you cut and pasted.

Most articles contain factual evidence but they also contain conjecture you do not understand this ? it's an opinion get it ?

Last edited:

Well gee whiz. If it's a matter of you not liking the term, let's just re-write the science so it comports with biblical tales and fables.

I don't like it because it can be manipulated and is by many.

They MAY have been extinct in the flood? So now you're saying that you made it up before when you said that they went extinct during the flood. Btw, do you even have ANY proof that the flood happened?

Yes there is plenty of evidence supporting the global flood. I am not sure if the neanderthals came after the flood or before the flood.

Cain was bannished for the murder of his brother and he took a wife from the land of Nod. Maybe the people of the land of NOD were the neanderthals it's only an opinion.

God did not go in to detail on these people so we are forced to speculate just like we are forced to speculate on much of the past.

Yes there is plenty of evidence supporting the global flood. I am not sure if the neanderthals came after the flood or before the flood.

Cain was bannished for the murder of his brother and he took a wife from the land of Nod. Maybe the people of the land of NOD were the neanderthals it's only an opinion.

God did not go in to detail on these people so we are forced to speculate just like we are forced to speculate on much of the past.

So then Adam and Eve weren't the first or only people god made?

So what evidence of the flood is there? Got any links? And wasn't the flood less than 6000 years ago? So neanderthals are pretty recent beings?
And so where not descended from Adam and Eve? But from them and some other species that Cain mated with? Or was it incest straight away as Cain mated with a sister?

So what evidence of the flood is there? Got any links? And wasn't the flood less than 6000 years ago? So neanderthals are pretty recent beings?
And so where not descended from Adam and Eve? But from them and some other species that Cain mated with? Or was it incest straight away as Cain mated with a sister?

did you watch the videos I posted for the evidence ? Yes I would say they were recent according to evolutions time frames. The flood was between 4,500 and 5,000 years ago. Don't know if they were descendants of adam and eve don't think so. The genesis story only focuses on adam and eve it does not go in to detail about the people of Nod. I won't speculate any further because I have no clue about the people of Nod.

There are many things in the bible that would raise questions that we simply do not have an answer for and this is one of them.

did you watch the videos I posted for the evidence ? Yes I would say they were recent according to evolutions time frames. The flood was between 4,500 and 5,000 years ago. Don't know if they were descendants of adam and eve don't think so. The genesis story only focuses on adam and eve it does not go in to detail about the people of Nod. I won't speculate any further because I have no clue about the people of Nod.

There are many things in the bible that would raise questions that we simply do not have an answer for and this is one of them.

I don't usually watch videos. Way too many here. But post yours again, I'll watch it.

So now you believe in evolution?

So God must have made the Nodders at the same time as Adam and Eve, otherwise their offspring mated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGeULHljDn8]Startling Evidence That Noah's Flood Really Happened - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry buddy, but that guy has NO clue about anything, he's just making shit up, no scientific proof, nothing.

So you believe in evolution now?

I don't usually watch videos. Way too many here. But post yours again, I'll watch it.

So now you believe in evolution?

So God must have made the Nodders at the same time as Adam and Eve, otherwise their offspring mated.

I do believe in change within a family or group I don't believe in macroevolution.

Sorry buddy, but that guy has NO clue about anything, he's just making shit up, no scientific proof, nothing.

So you believe in evolution now?

Nope, not as you would.

You see that is only part of the evidence you also have fossils found in the wrong strata. You have graveyards of fossils.

The evidence of whales to far inland plus some that were found inverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back