Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
conjecture is saying the world was made in 6 days by an invisible superbeing.

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
An opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.
Verb
Form an opinion or supposition about (something) on the basis of incomplete information.

Seems that God had already headed off the infinite regression arguments over 2500 years ago. Can we just put the Gawds argument to rest??

Isaiah 43:10 (King James Version)

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
no we can't .there is no evidence god actually said that .
as with all bible scripture it's hearsay, mostly 2nd or 3rd generation hearsay.
why is it you guys conveniently forget your whole pov is based on an assumption not fact.?

If you believe everything is the result of accidents and copying errors yes you believe in miracles.

Please explain how this is a miracle, by the definition. I sense an argument from ignorance.

You sense nothing of the sort there is nothing to debate here if you're a naturalist you believe in miracles.
again you're talking out your ass, a miracle:
mir·a·cle
[mir-uh-kuhl] Show IPA

noun
an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.

such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God.
a work of god (that's if one existed)
NP'S SPIDY SENSE IS 100% CORRECT.
YOUR (YWC) IGNORANCE IS NOT DUE TO
in·no·cence
[in-uh-suhns] Show IPA

noun
the quality or state of being innocent; freedom from sin or moral wrong.

freedom from legal or specific wrong; guiltlessness: simplicity; absence of guile or cunning; naiveté.

lack of knowledge or understanding
BUT IS However due to an extreme bias.

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
Verb
Form an opinion or supposition about (something) on the basis of incomplete information.
so you agree that your faith is based on conjecture. not fact or evidence

If you believe everything is the result of accidents and copying errors yes you believe in miracles.

Please explain how this is a miracle, by the definition. I sense an argument from ignorance.

What kind of rationale is used by the naturalist to believe that important things needed for good health such as;

Sodium,potassium,fiber,sugars,protein,vitamin A,Vitamin C,Iron, Vitamin D3,Vitamin E, Thiamin B1, Riboflavin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B6,Folic Acid, Vitamin B12,Biotin, Pantothenic Acid,Phosphrous, Magnesium,Zinc,Manganese,Tocotrienols, Omega3 and Omega6 fatty acids,Inositol Ip6, Gamma Oryzanol,Phyto Sterols,Beta Sitosterol. All provided to us through plants and minerals that our body needs for health and wellness and good cell reproduction.

What kind of rationale do you people use to believe all of this just came naturally that a designer did not proivide these things to us.

You people say you use logic but do you really ?
ID1.gif

demotivational-posters-creationists.jpg

creationists.jpg

Last edited:
Prove it.
no need, since you cannot prove that what you know is correct , it's the same as if I'd proven you wrong.

That's the funny thing about "faith" it requires no proof.

I know for a fact that God exists, I have witnessed his work. And peronally I don't care who believes in Him or not.

I am however confused by why those that profess not to believe in Him go to such extremes to denounce a God they don't even believe exists.

IMO in denouncing Him you're in effect acknowledging Him. And you're also reaffiriming what Jesus said when He told us that we would be persecuted, insulted and mocked because of our belief in Him.

Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. (Matt. 5:11)

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me." (John 15: 18-21)
sorry tex but you got it wrong.
you have to have faith to denounce it.
the same goes for god.
it'd be silly and a waste of time to hate (your words not mine) a fantasy.
the denouncement is NOT of the faith but the faithful.
if you actually took the time to see yourselves as others see you ,it would by clear why.

The theory of evolution is built on unseen evidence and circular explanations.

Your willful ignorance of evolutionary science, biology, chemistry, paleontology and the life sciences makes you ill equipped to comment. Making emphatic statements about that which you don't understand is reason to reject your comments as ridiculous.

You generally hope to paint all of science as a worldwide conspiracy and in doing so, you simply align yourself with so many of the dangerous and self-destructive religious cults / death cultists who have a peculiar habit of doing harm to themselves and others.

How many times must your arguments be shot down before you get it ? The only cultist here would be you and daws none of you have taken enough science to debate the issue nor has your new friend with the picture of the baby in the car seat.

This guy does know speculation from actual scientific fact and surely does not understand the scientific method.
if you listen closely you'll hear the sound of ywc getting his ass handed to him.

If that's the case how can you so easily dismiss the possibility of a creator?

I never have dismissed the potential of a creator, that's why I'm an agnostic, which for me means that there's no real proof to prove or disprove a creator, and I leave the door open to change my mind if someone ever produces REAL tangible proof either way. That's why I consider atheists as deluded as theists, because you can't say for sure that it's not something, we just don't know at this point.

Well if you're waiting on proof there is a God before you believe, it may be too late.

God requires faith. Without it you will not see the kingdom of Heaven.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 3:28

But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6
this friends, is what I like to call the pleading to an nonexistent authority ploy.
desperation at it's best.

Youwerecreated and other creationists,

Do you believe in the changing within the species or microevolution?

The important distinction is that we observe changes that do not increase the genetic information in an organism.Such variation within created kinds of organisms is observable in nature and may be influenced by natural selection as well as other factors genetic drift, founder effects, etc. Creation scientists do not disagree that such change occurs and is even a way in which speciation sometimes occurs.

Can you explain scientifically what is the biological or genetic mechanism which permits all manner of "variation" within a "kind" but somehow slams the door shut at the "kind barrier", preventing one "kind" from "varying" into another "kind".

http://www.noanswersingenesis.org.au/kent_hovind's_lies.htm

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
Verb

No difference from the atheistic evolutionist except there is better and more evidence to support what I believe.

Your willful ignorance of evolutionary science, biology, chemistry, paleontology and the life sciences makes you ill equipped to comment. Making emphatic statements about that which you don't understand is reason to reject your comments as ridiculous.

You generally hope to paint all of science as a worldwide conspiracy and in doing so, you simply align yourself with so many of the dangerous and self-destructive religious cults / death cultists who have a peculiar habit of doing harm to themselves and others.

How many times must your arguments be shot down before you get it ? The only cultist here would be you and daws none of you have taken enough science to debate the issue nor has your new friend with the picture of the baby in the car seat.

This guy does know speculation from actual scientific fact and surely does not understand the scientific method.
if you listen closely you'll hear the sound of ywc getting his ass handed to him.

I don't think so I am sitting on it.

Wow! That's got to make breathing difficult for you. Try standing.

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
Verb

No difference from the atheistic evolutionist except there is better and more evidence to support what I believe.
wrong since you have no evidence ,it cannot be better or more saying it is ,is a rationalization and a lie.
the only thing you have is belief and that'S not evidence.

Last edited:

that's an impossibility since your head is tightly packed in your colon.

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
Verb

No kidding, there is evidence for conceptions of supermagical agents?

Youwerecreated and other creationists,

Do you believe in the changing within the species or microevolution?

The important distinction is that we observe changes that do not increase the genetic information in an organism.Such variation within created kinds of organisms is observable in nature and may be influenced by natural selection as well as other factors genetic drift, founder effects, etc. Creation scientists do not disagree that such change occurs and is even a way in which speciation sometimes occurs.

Can you explain scientifically what is the biological or genetic mechanism which permits all manner of "variation" within a "kind" but somehow slams the door shut at the "kind barrier", preventing one "kind" from "varying" into another "kind".

It Seems Kent Hovind is a Liar too

Microadaptations.

Fact#1 plants and animals only produce what they are because of the genetic code barrier because they only have the genetic information to produce what they are.

Fact #2 Microadaptations result from the sorting or loss of genetic information. Adaptations can only produce weaker and weaker gene pools it's called gene depletion. Purebreds are from weaker gene pools because the loss of information. All the other genetic information was bred out of them. Smaller gene pools become weaker. The fact is that is why mutts are healthier they are from a larger gene pool. You can't over breed mutts where you can purebreds.

Fact #3 We know of no way of increasing appreciables amounts of new and beneficial genetic information to a gene pool.

There are many examples of microadaptations they are simply changes within a kind and not a new kind. Example a cow does not produce a non cow because of the genetic code barrier won't allow it. The barrier is simply the genetic data available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back