Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
conjecture is saying the world was made in 6 days by an invisible superbeing.

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
An opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.
Verb
Form an opinion or supposition about (something) on the basis of incomplete information.

Scientists aren't pretending to know everything, they are still looking, experimenting, sometimes getting things wrong, but that also moves them and us forward. You read something in a 1700 year old book about a magician who poofed everything into being in 6 days, and then are stuck there like an ignoramous.

You've done one thing correctly: you decided to avoid further embarrassment by not attempting to defend your ridiculous and fraudulent "facts".

I gave the person asking for the mechanism of change within a kind or group how did you refute what I said ? How would you explain microadaptations ?

Examples of evolutionary change (adaptation over time), have been presented to you on many occasions. How is it you choose to remain ignorant of these examples?

You really don't know what evolutionary change is over time do you. Both sides agree that changes happen within kinds but where we draw the line is a chicken becomes a cat or microbes becomes a micro-biologist.

Microadaptations is what evolutionist extrapolate from for the bigger changes of evolution they claimed happened. They have no mechanism nor any evidence.

Last edited:
You've done one thing correctly: you decided to avoid further embarrassment by not attempting to defend your ridiculous and fraudulent "facts".

I gave the person asking for the mechanism of change within a kind or group how did you refute what I said ? How would you explain microadaptations ?

Examples of evolutionary change (adaptation over time), have been presented to you on many occasions. How is it you choose to remain ignorant of these examples?

Wrong this evidence don't exist you believe in a fairytale.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctuloBOYolE]Does a Good God Exist? A Debate Between Hitchens and Dembski (November 2010) - YouTube[/ame]

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
Verb
Form an opinion or supposition about (something) on the basis of incomplete information.

Scientists aren't pretending to know everything, they are still looking, experimenting, sometimes getting things wrong, but that also moves them and us forward. You read something in a 1700 year old book about a magician who poofed everything into being in 6 days, and then are stuck there like an ignoramous.

And if they are wrong and there is a designer ?

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
Verb

If there's a designer, there's a designer, so what? Scientists are exploring your creator's creation, which unfortunately, makes a lot of stuff in the bible wrong, but so what? Isn't your creator's truth more important?

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
Verb

What they also observe are natural processes but don't have a clue how these natural processes could of ever got started naturally.

If there's a designer, there's a designer, so what? Scientists are exploring your creator's creation, which unfortunately, makes a lot of stuff in the bible wrong, but so what? Isn't your creator's truth more important?

If there is a designer they will never get it right because they ruled out the designer. You will have theories like we do now full of gaps.

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
Verb

What they also observe are natural processes but don't have a clue how these natural processes could of ever got started naturally.

Yes they do have a very valid theory that they are trying out about how life got started. So maybe your creator provides a spark and his laws of the universe take over, including evolution? You have no way to rule this out except with an outdated book written by semi-retards, compared to today's knowledge.

Wrong this evidence don't exist you believe in a fairytale.

Promoting conspiracy theories is a poor excuse for denying objective reality.

If there is a designer they will never get it right because they ruled out the designer. You will have theories like we do now full of gaps.

If there are designers, there is no reason to believe they are your designer gawds. As we see, your unsupported theories of designer gawds are pointless.

Sound familliar ?

con·jec·ture

/kənˈjekCHər/
Noun
Verb

The proto-typical argument from ignorance.

Really, then you can shed light on as to how these natural processes got their start,Go.

Really, then you can shed light on as to how these natural processes got their start,Go.

Read a science book.

"Precision in nature" is proof of nature.

That you can't feel the presence of nature is a function of your own limitations.

Therefore, the natural world is proof of nature.

Last edited:

Blaise Pascal would be proud of this mind-numbing idiocy. It really shows the damage suffered by those instilled with fear and ignorance.

So, whether I'm right or wrong in my beliefs, I've got nothin' to lose. If I'm right, hooray for me and if I'm wrong, no loss.

Pascal's Wager-- the underlying threat of the theistic argument-- "Gamble that there are gawds on the chance they will not send you to an eternity of torture."

Fallacies:

a. What if you have chosen the wrong gawds? You will spend an eternity apart from your “real” gawds for making such an egregious error

b. "Betting" on gawds displays prideful ego and might anger the gawds, and you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

c. Gawds might prefer courage of one's convictions instead of cowardice and self-deceit, in which case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

d. What if the gawds deplore such self-serving narcissism and instead embraces the atheist for not succumbing to threats of a human nature? In that case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error.

e. What if the gawds are revolted by the very suggestion that there is something like an "eternal punishment"? In that case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error.

Last edited:

If there are designers, there is no reason to believe they are your designer gawds. As we see, your unsupported theories of designer gawds are pointless.

If there is a designer who could it be if not God Hollie ?

Read a science book.

"Precision in nature" is proof of nature.

That you can't feel the presence of nature is a function of your own limitations.

Therefore, the natural world is proof of nature.

I have read several hollie. That is your best response read a science book :razz:

Blaise Pascal would be proud of this mind-numbing idiocy. It really shows the damage suffered by those instilled with fear and ignorance.

So, whether I'm right or wrong in my beliefs, I've got nothin' to lose. If I'm right, hooray for me and if I'm wrong, no loss.

Pascal's Wager-- the underlying threat of the theistic argument-- "Gamble that there are gawds on the chance they will not send you to an eternity of torture."

Fallacies:

a. What if you have chosen the wrong gawds? You will spend an eternity apart from your “real” gawds for making such an egregious error

b. "Betting" on gawds displays prideful ego and might anger the gawds, and you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

c. Gawds might prefer courage of one's convictions instead of cowardice and self-deceit, in which case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error

d. What if the gawds deplore such self-serving narcissism and instead embraces the atheist for not succumbing to threats of a human nature? In that case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error.

e. What if the gawds are revolted by the very suggestion that there is something like an "eternal punishment"? In that case you might spend eternity apart from them for making such an egregious error.

Still no attempt at your assertion.

If there is a designer who could it be if not God Hollie ?

There is no need for designer gawds.

Even if we entertain your lurid fantasies, who are the designers of the designer gawds?

It could be the syndicate of Greek gawds. A formidable, unionized conglomeration of designers of designer gawds.

Can you disprove it?

Fallacies:

Still no attempt at your assertion.
It needs no attempt.

The "precision in nature" is proof.

Can't you feel it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back