Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is apples and oranges. We know how a baby is procreated and this is substantiated by the Bible. Man knew thousands of years ago what it took to have a baby. There is revealed documented evidence regarding Creation. The is no absolute proof that uniformitarianism and evolution are how man appeared on this planet. There is cause to believe that there is GOD. There is no proof that man or history is the result of the roll of the dice. Everything is interconnected. All one needs to do is study history to see how this caused that and that caused this. It is like there are forces at work.

Mary was a virgin according to the bible, so either she only got assfucked by Joseph and some of his sperm dribbled down into her vagina, or else what could it be? :dunno:

This is the maturity level of the non-believer.
how is this immature? Jewish law at the time was very strict about vaginal sex just like the Mormons and other evangelicals today but that's never stopped anybody.
if you claim you never had sex before marriage with anybody including your wife then you are lying.
or extremely unlucky.

Last edited:
Nip, by your response I'd say that you probably have mental problems. I suggest that you get it checked just to be safe.

I believe that those who do not see God in nature are stupidly blind. I plainly see cause and affect played out even in the news. Non-believers scoff at conspiracy theory; however, I know that evil is in a heated battle to overpower good. The conspiracy is to say such is not the case.
So why would god make a universe with evil in it? Why not just leave that shit out? :dunno:

Ima, you have proven on numerous occasions to be pretty thick. I know this has been explained to you several times and a simple internet search would provide more info than you could ever want or read on dualism, good vs. evil, etc.

"One of the most common metaphysical premises in evolutionary theory is the claim that similarity implies common descent. If two species share similar genes then they must share a common ancestor, from which those genes originated. Evolutionists don’t think twice about this metaphysical claim. Among friends it is taken for granted and any challenges from creationists don’t matter to begin with. Why is this claim metaphysical? Because it doesn’t come from science. There is no scientific experiment or observation that tells us that biological similarity implies common descent. And yet, in a sure sign of metaphysics at work, evolutionists are certain of this premise. Similarity must arise as a consequence of common descent. This conclusion can be trumped only by the finding of even more similarity elsewhere. And such conflicts are common. Evolutionists often need to retract earlier conclusions of relatedness, and the evolutionary tree is filled with conflicting similarities and differences."

Darwin's God: A Common Code: Surely That Means They?re All Related?Doesn?t It?

"One of the most common metaphysical premises in evolutionary theory is the claim that similarity implies common descent. If two species share similar genes then they must share a common ancestor, from which those genes originated. Evolutionists don’t think twice about this metaphysical claim. Among friends it is taken for granted and any challenges from creationists don’t matter to begin with. Why is this claim metaphysical? Because it doesn’t come from science. There is no scientific experiment or observation that tells us that biological similarity implies common descent. And yet, in a sure sign of metaphysics at work, evolutionists are certain of this premise. Similarity must arise as a consequence of common descent. This conclusion can be trumped only by the finding of even more similarity elsewhere. And such conflicts are common. Evolutionists often need to retract earlier conclusions of relatedness, and the evolutionary tree is filled with conflicting similarities and differences."

RedBullshit_zps74e3d3c9.jpg

Ah, back to the old familiar "every Christian that doesn't support abortion and queer marriage is a fundie whack-job.

"Including Oxford researchers. Cuz Oxford is a fundie school."

You're such an idiot.

Ah, back to the old familiar "every Christian that doesn't support abortion and queer marriage is a fundie whack-job.

You're such an idiot.
odd no one said that but you..my guess is you have some version of turrets syndrome...spewing out of context vitriolic shit every time you post.
queer marriage? what's that? oh, it's the trailer trash version of same sex marriage.
too bad for you marriage equality will soon be the law of the land.

I believe that those who do not see God in nature are stupidly blind. I plainly see cause and affect played out even in the news. Non-believers scoff at conspiracy theory; however, I know that evil is in a heated battle to overpower good. The conspiracy is to say such is not the case.
So why would god make a universe with evil in it? Why not just leave that shit out? :dunno:

Ima, you have proven on numerous occasions to be pretty thick. I know this has been explained to you several times and a simple internet search would provide more info than you could ever want or read on dualism, good vs. evil, etc.

I think it's your god that seriously thick. He makes a world, gives us free will, then punishes us if we don't choose him. Sorry, but I can't worship such a massive egotistical douchesack.

I think it's your god that seriously thick. He makes a world, gives us free will, then punishes us if we don't choose him. Sorry, but I can't worship such a massive egotistical douchesack.

God gave us free will and warned that there will be consequences for our actions.

God gave us free will and warned that there will be consequences for our actions.
is it just me or is that just the opposite of free will..?

You're such an idiot.
odd no one said that but you..my guess is you have some version of turrets syndrome...spewing out of context vitriolic shit every time you post.
queer marriage? what's that? oh, it's the trailer trash version of same sex marriage.

Well actually, a husband and wife may have their own children some day as a gift from God. The homosexual couple, living together in sin and being allowed to call it marriage by some bureaucrat will not ever be given that gift from God. They will have to take it by means of a heterosexual union...

You're such an idiot.

Well actually, a husband and wife may have their own children some day as a gift from God. The homosexual couple, living together in sin and being allowed to call it marriage by some bureaucrat will not ever be given that gift from God. They will have to take it by means of a heterosexual union...
wrong as always. in your twisted and unprovable pov adoption and invitro fertilization are not gifs from god?
if that's the case then your god is an asshole..

wrong as always. in your twisted and unprovable pov adoption and invitro fertilization are not gifs from god?

I would not allow abnormal couples adopt children that already have enough problems under their belts. And invitro fertilization still needs both a female's egg and a male's sperm. Same sex "gay" couple cannot provide both. And it seems to me that the latter part of your post is true of a "gay" male's focus of worship.....

Last edited:

I would not allow abnormal couples adopt children that already have enough problems under their belts. And invitro fertilization still needs both a female's egg and a male's sperm. Same sex "gay" couple cannot provide both. And it seems to me that the latter part of your post is true of a "gay" male's focus of worship.....
that assumption like all your other assumption is false.
being gay is not abnormal or not natural.
you did prove one thing , you're a bigot a homophobe..
where the egg and sperm come from is not the point, anyone can have sex.
the gift as you call it is in the raising and nurture of the child.
GAY couples do have one huge advantage over "straight couples they do not fill group homes and mortuaries with their creations.
did I tell you what a ignorant and hateful person you are today?

GAY couples do have one huge advantage over "straight couples they do not fill group homes and mortuaries with their creations.
I would say that from your unfounded rant that you are the one who is bias. Please note the following:
Percentage wise Heterosexuals males who engage in child pronography are at a lower percentage to homosexuals who engage in such.

Please see: Report - Pedophilia More Common Among 'Gays'[/QUOTE]

:eusa_silenced:

Last edited:
I would say that from your unfounded rant that you are the one who is bias. Please note the following:
Percentage wise Heterosexuals males who engage in child pronography are at a lower percentage to homosexuals who engage in such.

Please see: Report - Pedophilia More Common Among 'Gays'

:eusa_silenced:[/QUOTE]you've just proven my point, you're a bigot a homophobe..

Jeff Rense is an American conspiracy theorist and radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program, broadcast on US satellite radio via Republic Broadcasting Network (RBN) and Internet radio.[1]

Rense's radio program and website, Rense.com, cover subjects such as 9/11 conspiracy theories,[2] UFO reporting, paranormal phenomena, Holocaust denial,[3] Zionism, tracking of new diseases and possible resultant pandemics, environmental concerns (see chemtrails), animal rights, possible evidence of advanced ancient technology, geopolitical developments and emergent energy technologies, complementary and alternative medicine among other subjects.

Rense's show has been accused of being among "conspiracy-oriented Internet radio shows that often feature anti-Semites and extremists" by the Anti-Defamation League.

Rense hosts a web site on the music and life of tenor Mario Lanza (that's about as gay as collecting pictures of Judy garland)
seems like someone is on the down low...Jeff Rense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
damn you're ignorant..

RedBullshit_zps74e3d3c9.jpg

Yeah he hit the nail on the head the only B.S. being spewed is the side trying to suggest exactly what UR stated.

DNA similarity does not prove common ancestry got it ?

No God created a world without sin and man had a choice not to sin but is now paying a price for choosing to live in sin.

is it just me or is that just the opposite of free will..?

No God warned what disobedience would bring on mankind. That is free will in action Adam and Eve chose disobedience.

This is the playbook of an Ideologue on display when someone disagrees with their view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back