Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some learn, others believe that they are entitled to just know.

Some want the truth, some want what they want.

It has always been thus.

Those who choose not to learn, can never be taught, but they can be ignored.

Ignorance is never relevant.

It has always been thus.

Bravo!! This is a perfect description of the Darwinist Intellectual Slaves.

another false declarative.. actually I have more background in science the you do the science is just different, also I know enough biology to know that the only poster talking out his ass is you.

Really. What's your "science" background?
engineering, logic, design. 6 years of biology
and many more things that you have no concept of.

:eusa_liar:

Then you would have no problem detecting design in nature but you cling to coincidence after coincidence in other words you believe in miracles. I find it hard to believe that you're educated as you claim with the level of your ignorance and the inability to carry on a debate concerning origins and biological organisms without you running off to wiki or talk origins to respond to questions. What is more absurd is when you copy and paste nonsense that does not address the question.

Last edited:

It has always been thus.

Bravo!! This is a perfect description of the Darwinist Intellectual Slaves.
Yeah. What a shame that science, exploration and discovery should crowd hyper-religious fear and superstition.

Then you would have no problem detecting design in nature but you cling to coincidence after coincidence in other words you believe in miracles. I find it hard to believe that you're educated as you claim with the level of your ignorance and the inability to carry on a debate concerning origins and biological organisms without you running off to wiki or talk origins to respond to questions. What is more absurd is when you copy and paste nonsense that does not address the question.

Identify a single instance of "design" in nature that can be attributed to any gawds.

Identify a single element or function in nature that has supernatural causation.

Identify a single instance of "design" in nature that can be attributed to any gawds.

Identify a single element or function in nature that has supernatural causation.

I have to ad nauseam. Do you believe that Random Chance is capable of producing coincidence after coincidence and these coincidences were absolutely needed ?

I have to ad nauseam. Do you believe that Random Chance is capable of producing coincidence after coincidence and these coincidences were absolutely needed ?

Stuttering and mumbling won't save a false claim.

Here's the question for you again: Identify a single instance of "design" in nature that can be attributed to any gawds.

Here's the question for you again: Identify a single instance of "design" in nature that can be attributed to any gawds.

Dodge!

I already have.

Dodge!

I already have.

I expected you to slither away.

another false declarative ,you or your dogma infested pseudoscience have proven nothing of the kind.
you talking about copying and pasting is farcical.
when that's all that you do and then try to pass it off as your own.
slap dick!

bullshit.

Dodge!

I already have.
imitation is the highest form of flattery!
especially when you got nothing like now!

another false declarative ,you or your dogma infested pseudoscience have proven nothing of the kind.
you talking about copying and pasting is farcical.
when that's all that you do and then try to pass it off as your own.
slap dick!

So what is my false declarative that I made ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back