Creepy Joe Biden

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Every torpedo Democrats fire at Trump ends up circling back.

When I first saw claims this morning that Biden surrogates and media supporters were going back to delete their Brett Kavanaugh tweets in order not to have their Believe-Women standards invoked against their candidate, I assumed it wasn’t true. But it seems clear now that it is…

Every torpedo Democrats fire at Trump ends up circling back.

When I first saw claims this morning that Biden surrogates and media supporters were going back to delete their Brett Kavanaugh tweets in order not to have their Believe-Women standards invoked against their candidate, I assumed it wasn’t true. But it seems clear now that it is…

O
M
G

So, I went to way back machine to search for archives from her Twitter account,
when the results turned up I hit 2018 when i was picking dates in Sept, it would't load the snapshots
so i tried picking dates from Aug....same thing, the dates they had archived pages for
were highlighted but the links to those pages wouldn't load when i tapped a date....

Then, the page with the results refreshed and gives me an error code now
I can't even access the main page of the site now

As God as my witness...I honestly don't know if I'm capable of retaining my sanity
No, I do know....I am not capable and I truly believe the Grace and Mercy of God
has prevented me thus far from having a total mental breakdown

Just watching compilations of Joe from this last month boggles my mind
as to why the Democrats would be backing him at all....

It
Does
Not
Make
Sense

Thankfully, Bernie Sanders never dropped out. So the Stalinist democrats have a legitimate Marxist to run against Trump

Forum List

Back