crime surges in the USA

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
In california thiefs are entering business and loading up with merchandise and walking out . no one tries to stop them becaue if someone tries to stop them and these thiefs get hurt they will sue and win millions of dollars. across the country police officers are been prosecuted because a criminal they arrested got hurt in the process. Yes this is dementia joe's America, where criminals have the right to practice their craft in an unobstructed safe manner and police officers are demonized.

Again, the police do not have to protect individuals or their property. It is the responsibility of all citizens to defend themselves and business owners have the same responsibility to protect their merchandise. Hire security to stop the thievery or let it go.

.Crime has always existed no matter who is president.

Which is why I do not understand why people think the cops will save them, and I do not understand why we must pay cops through taxes so they can extort us for money to retire upon.

In california thiefs are entering business and loading up with merchandise and walking out . no one tries to stop them becaue if someone tries to stop them and these thiefs get hurt they will sue and win millions of dollars. across the country police officers are been prosecuted because a criminal they arrested got hurt in the process. Yes this is dementia joe's America, where criminals have the right to practice their craft in an unobstructed safe manner and police officers are demonized.
Don't you just love what the fascist Democrat party has brought us all?

Again, the police do not have to protect individuals or their property. It is the responsibility of all citizens to defend themselves and business owners have the same responsibility to protect their merchandise. Hire security to stop the thievery or let it go.

Which is why I do not understand why people think the cops will save them, and I do not understand why we must pay cops through taxes so they can extort us for money to retire upon.
so police do not have to protect people and their property from criminals in your alternate world. people have to protect themselves from criminals . so we have to be vigilantes and take justice in our own hands

so police do not have to protect people and their property from criminals in your alternate world. people have to protect themselves from criminals . so we have to be vigilantes and take justice in our own hands
My alternative world is US law..I have no idea what alternative world you dig...

Winnebago and Town of Castle Rock vs. Gonzales, the supreme court has ruled that police agencies are not obligated to provide protection of citizens. In other words, police are well within their rights to pick and choose when to intervene to protect the lives and property of others — even when a threat is apparent.

Americans don't negotiate with terrorists.
F64152F5-3A63-4D50-A11A-883D89DD7904.jpeg

WEe had six month of terrible Black crime in the US with their insurrection.

Then the Democrats stole the election.

And the Democrats defunded the police.

Duh!

Yes, crime is out of control.

The perps are more brazen than ever.

The perps discovered last year that they could literally get away with murder.

The liberals are, of course, embarrassed.

So they manipulate statistics by screaming, "Crime has never been lower in our history!!!!!!!"

Forum List

Back