Crime wave

You have psychosis. I respond to racist attacks from people like you. You seem to believe you get to say anything about blacks and we're just supposed to take it.

You want people to think that I am attacking blacks. I'm not. I'm attacking racist assholes of ANY color.

Racism is evil, and destructive. It is the opposite of creativity, and civilization.

I am on the side of those who create, and who wish to help others, no matter their color.

You, are a racist piece of shit that will get scraped off of my shoe.

Then why did he claim he was?
He didn't claim he was born in Kenya. Some gopher at the publishing company company wrote a blurb for the dust jacket of his book. Simple error. But anyone with a US passport and a brain already knows that.

His grandma corrected herself. She said she was talking about Barak's father. Foreign students require additional documents. You're simply stupid. To begin with there was no Kenya in 1961.
Barack told his publisher that! Or did she get that wrong too???

He didn't claim he was born in Kenya. Some gopher at the publishing company company wrote a blurb for the dust jacket of his book. Simple error. But anyone with a US passport and a brain already knows that.

He sure did. His bio for college was very comprehensive.

His grandma corrected herself. She said she was talking about Barak's father. Foreign students require additional documents. You're simply stupid. To begin with there was no Kenya in 1961.

Kenya Colony was founded in 1920 you geographic incompetent.

Why would he talk to a junior person at the company?She probably didn't read the book. You should know better. Presumably you're an adult.

His biography for college, that HE wrote, says he was born in kenya.

His biography for college, that HE wrote, says he was born in kenya.
Nope. Quit lying. His mom took Obama to Indonesia after she married her second husband. He attended a Catholic grammar school for a year and then a coed Dutch international school for two years. The expat community in Jakarta is huge .. especially Dutch.

Nope. Quit lying. His mom took Obama to Indonesia after she married her second husband. He attended a Catholic grammar school for a year and then a coed Dutch international school for two years. The expat community in Jakarta is huge .. especially Dutch.

Yeah that all happened after he was born in KENYA!

Yeah that all happened after he was born in KENYA!
There was no Kenya in 1961 and no international airport. It was a four day trip to Hawaii and women didn't fly after childbirth. If he had been born in British East Africa, his birth would have been registered at the nearest US embassy or consulate... and he would be eligible for dual citizenship in England. 😂😂😂 You haven't had children overseas so you'd believe anything. I can make excuses for you, but not for Trump. There's no excuse for such stupidity.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Most white liberals are white first.
I'm fine with them being white. Being white by itself is not the problem. Being white and racist IS the problem. This is where we need to take this discussion. Because there are too many whites here who chose to conflate our argument to mean all whites when our argument is with those whites who are racist. I call it the racist subculture and by defining it that way, you don't diss whites who are not racist and only ignorant white racist clowns will whine about black racism.

Last edited:
They sure as hell were suppliers of slaves.
I bet it pisses you off that your brothers sold you for what amounts to trinkets.
Since I know the real story and not the stormfront version, I will tell you that things didn't exactly happen as you say. Africans did not make US law, and 389,000 blacks were shipped here from Africa. That 389,000 turned into 4 million by forced breeding by white slaveowners. Africans did not do that. Your ancestors did.

Since I know the real story and not the stormfront version, I will tell you that things didn't exactly happen as you say. Africans did not make US law, and 389,000 blacks were shipped here from Africa. That 389,000 turned into 4 million by forced breeding by white slaveowners. Africans did not do that. Your ancestors did.
I have never believed it. Why pay for slaves when you can just get them for free? It's all lies written by those very same slavers.

I can really care less about white victims of black and brown crime. Classical Liberals weren't saying shit when the crime was mostly precluded to black people killing and robbing other blacks; now that it is white people who are affected they all of a sudden notice the crime. It is yet another piece of evidence proving the woke left correct.

But I like that the pain is now being shared. If it's one criticism I have of black people, is that they haven't been pointing the guns at the right Target for a while now. We should leverage black crime and use it for political benefit. You kinda saw that in 2020 with the riots. I loved it, black sleeper cell units all across the city, outnumbering the pigs 100 to 1. They'd throw rocks at the pigs as they zoomed up and down the streets going to yet another crime scene. There was nothing they could do; absolute despondency. And the only thing whites can do is leave racist comments online. That will only make us more determined and unified.

Blacks may dominate the ghettos but overall they are only 12% of the population

If you get the race war you are hoping for blacks will lose

Why would he talk to a junior person at the company?She probably didn't read the book. You should know better. Presumably you're an adult.
What book???? Obama only wrote the bio piece!!! There was no book!!!

Forum List

Back