Criminal cops in America are protecting War criminal Henry Kissinger

I tip my hat off to this patriot who tried to tell this criminal cop the truth he is a criminal for harbouring this war criminal murderer.:thup:

just realised the event happened a few years ago so its actually not a current event,my bad.

Joe Biden and Hillary are war criminals...remember those passionate speeches they made to get the Iraq war off to a great start

Dude let’s not just limit it to the demorats now,so is Bush.His father and Reagan are burning in hell now.trump was a refreshing change from the previous five corrupt administrations.

How was he different?

You just gave two back to back farts.stop farting in my thread and go play with that kid AFrench,the kid who tries to get everyone to believe he is 32 years old :abgg2q.jpg: you two would have fun together.

I tip my hat off to this patriot who tried to tell this criminal cop the truth he is a criminal for harbouring this war criminal murderer.:thup:

just realised the event happened a few years ago so its actually not a current event,my bad.

Joe Biden and Hillary are war criminals...remember those passionate speeches they made to get the Iraq war off to a great start

Read Clean Break Strategy.

[PDF]A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm
www.dougfeith.com/docs/Clean_Break.pdf
A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm Following is a report prepared by The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies’ "Study Group on a New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000." The main substantive ideas in this paper emerge from a discussion in which prominent opinion makers, including Richard Perle, James

sign_of_satan86.jpg

Forum List

Back