🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Criticizing muslims is free speech. Criticizing jews is anti-semitism

There's criticism and there is hate.

People confuse the two.

People confuse the two.

Why don't you help us out, Coyote. Release us from our confusion. Tell me the difference between "criticism" and "hate".

Sure.

You can criticize Israel's policies in the Middle East. Nothing wrong with that.

You can accuse Jews of secretely controlling the American political system, banks and media - that's pretty much hate.

It's free speech to criticize someone or something and it's free speech to criticize the criticizERs. What's not fine is using the law to silence either of them.

It's free speech to criticize someone or something and it's free speech to criticize the criticizERs. What's not fine is using the law to silence either of them.

Agree.

Once you start choosing to silence then...where do you draw the line? Some day your opinion may be on the wrong side of the line. Besides - the best way to combat hate is through the power of free speech.

Here's the deal; people who use the term anti-Semite are engaging in the same 1st Amendment free speech as the bigot anti-Semites who criticize Jews. Why don't the low information lefties understand the concept that free speech goes both ways? The same people who are so sensitive to the plight of idiot jihadists who live in the 6th century probably defended the "artist" who produced the painting he called "piss-Christ" which was so offensive to Christians. The difference is that Christians didn't kill anyone and the double standard is still in effect. .

I think the answer would be to ditch the concept of "hate speech" altogether.
Hate speech is juvenile. HATE SPEECH SUCKS, but injuriousness is not a relative concept which should be allowed to vary depending upon the emotional maturity/sensitivity of the person making the complaints.

"Injuriousness speech" in America is something that contributes to palpable and discrete injury (fire in a crowded theatre, etc) and politically correct efforts to re-engineer the First Amendment is EXACTLY the sort of shit which causes the hypocrisy you see above.

ANYONE should be allowed to say ANYTHING that someone else does not like AT ANY TIME, and that victim should man the fuck up, and deal with it. If we want "democracy" or "freedom of speech," and not infantocracy.

So which minorities would cope better with "hate speech" completely legalized on a global scale? Jews or Muslims?

Hate speech can also be used to instigate riots and mob violence. That is another limit to free speech.

Hate speech can also be used to instigate riots and mob violence. That is another limit to free speech.
You mean like

What do we want? Dead cops.
When do we want them? Now.

If a black person says that it's free speech

If a white person says it substituting blacks for cops it's hate speech.

That's what the israel-firsters in the news media tell us.
Agree. Everyone knows the actual harm of Jewish lobby in the USA like everyone is aware of the wide Islamisation. But we can blame muslims and Islam in America but can't attack any Jew. moreover Islam and Jews are both of Semitic origin. Evil always has the same roots!

I think the answer would be to ditch the concept of "hate speech" altogether.
Hate speech is juvenile. HATE SPEECH SUCKS, but injuriousness is not a relative concept which should be allowed to vary depending upon the emotional maturity/sensitivity of the person making the complaints.

"Injuriousness speech" in America is something that contributes to palpable and discrete injury (fire in a crowded theatre, etc) and politically correct efforts to re-engineer the First Amendment is EXACTLY the sort of shit which causes the hypocrisy you see above.

That's BS. Injurious speech!!! HAHAHA.

I'm pretty much an absolutist on free speech. I think people should be allowed to yell out "fire" in a crowded theatre.

Agree. Everyone knows the actual harm of Jewish lobby in the USA like everyone is aware of the wide Islamisation. But we can blame muslims and Islam in America but can't attack any Jew. moreover Islam and Jews are both of Semitic origin. Evil always has the same roots!

That term "anti-semite" has always bothered me for that very reason. Both jews and muslims in the mid-east are semites.

Why should there be any limits on speech? It's just words. Let people yell out "fire" even if there is none. The public will quickly learn to ignore such claims. THINK

Why should there be any limits on speech? It's just words. Let people yell out "fire" even if there is none. The public will quickly learn to ignore such claims. THINK
You get plenty of free speech you fucking racist idiot. Quit complaining...your ilk have turned USMB into a pure hate site.

People confuse the two.

Why don't you help us out, Coyote. Release us from our confusion. Tell me the difference between "criticism" and "hate".

Sure.

You can criticize Israel's policies in the Middle East. Nothing wrong with that.

You can accuse Jews of secretely controlling the American political system, banks and media - that's pretty much hate.

The later is also a sure sign that you're a kookburger.

That's what the israel-firsters in the news media tell us.

Sure, you can attack Jew, and I'll call you a sleazy anti-semite, which would be the truth.

Please tell us all when was the last time Jews massacred anyone?

Forum List

Back